Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thousands of women admitting to lookism

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
https://i.imgur.com/fjd2nRO.jpg

Cucktears will still find some way to deny this

where u been, fam

searchin for that arranged marriage 24/7?

holy fucking blackpill

While it might be true, that's hardly any concrete evidence. Women have sheep-like mentalities; if a friend or someone they like likes something, they will like it too. Most of those likes/comments/shares are sheeps following the herd.

Mary had a little lamb...

dr-problematic said:
where u been, fam

searchin for that arranged marriage 24/7?

exams and holiday stuff :(

It's silly that we even have to call this "lookism", like it's some controversial theory ahead of its time.
These are the things that every single person had seen or experienced themself. Every single person knows that they're themself attracted to attractive people. Every single person knows because of experience that other people are also attracted to attractive people.

Lol you could be like a rocket scientist but god forbid you act with "confidunz" because you are not chadsupreme

Hahahaha, they call themselves "psycho girls," doubt they could out psycho me. However, I'd have to say its pretty cute for them to call themselves a "psycho" <3.