Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thread dedicated to share suifuel videos

• Thread starter -EndlessVirginity-
  • Start date
-EndlessVirginity-

-EndlessVirginity-

Por favor!
-
This thread is to post any video that you find suifuel and if possible add a small description as to why it's suifuel.

This video shows how top tier stacies react when presented with a handsome male model, this isn't something you will ever get to experience in your life because of your looks. Let's remember that women feel only sexually attracted to a small handful of men and you will never be one of them. You might have casual sex if you're a normalfag and be in a relationship with a woman but you will never elicit this raw sexual desire and passion from them. NEVER.

Last edited:
Every video with a car in it, specially when a female is in this car.

Women lying and men being honest as usual.
You cannot be friends with a female unless you're low T, gay, or you've been conditioned to believe that you can through education, propaganda, etc. and even so you will want to fuck them because it's just your nature.

This video is ropefuel to me because i'll never look at a cute female face to face

This video is ropefuel to me because i'll never look at a cute female face to face

that title speaks volumes of our society, there are individuals who fail and are incapable of doing what comes natural to others, one of the most basic things like looking at another human in the eyes, and this same society who gave birth to these people will make sure that they are bullied and mocked by everyone for their inability at being normal.
It's over if you have to practice eye contact.

I can't watch these videos.

Feels like they're looking right into my soul and trying to make me be submissive to them by wrapping my heart with a hot iron.

Not even Chad-lites will experience this only Chads, these girls act like he is a demi god visiting Earth the amount of validation that Chad feels must be the best high ever.

This quote is so true
Suicide and reroll life

Last edited:
Woman publicly announces that a guy is only her friend multiple times.

Foids screaming in excitement over Chad throwing an axe.

But I've been told my whole life that women don't care about looks!