Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thread for Bluepill/IT

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
Imagine living every day disliked by your peers

Imagine getting dirty looks from everyone (specifically foids) when you go shopping for the food you need to live

Imagine wanting to do nothing but lay in bed and rot for the day because you know nobody will ever be there for you

Imagine not wanting to wake up not because your still tired, but because you know the world wants nothing to do with you

Imagine every time you try to ascend end be nice you're (metaphorically) spat on by everyone you meet just because your short, ugly, ethnic, other or all of the above

Now imagine all this with people telling you your a terrorist organization because all your peers see you as garbage. People saying your an asshole for expecting to be treated like a human when being polite. Being told you need therapy by the very people that put that mental strain on you.

Think of that before you call us terrorists, sexist and all the other names you use. Know that we don't want to be here and we reflect the bad mannerisms bestowed upon ourselves. We are after all in an involuntary position meaning we dont want to be here

Don't try to get their sympathy. They want us dead.

Don't try to get their sympathy. They want us dead.
Not trying to get sympathy. Just trying to cut our list of problems short. But hey as long as simps and such exist the list ain't gonna get short any time soon

I'm not sure how much I buy into the whole "I'm laughed at and glared at by strangers in public" thing. People on here basically say they have to perform the stations of the cross to go to the bank or whatever but I think it's a narcissistic delusion or just outright bullshit.

I'm not sure how much I buy into the whole "I'm laughed at and glared at by strangers in public" thing. People on here basically say they have to perform the stations of the cross to go to the bank or whatever but I think it's a narcissistic delusion or just outright bullshit.
Not saying laughed at. I just get glares in public from almost everyone. Makes me very uncomfortable tbh. Always feel like I'm doing something wrong

All normies are demoralised psychopaths, don't waste your time arguing with them

Not saying laughed at. I just get glares in public from almost everyone. Makes me very uncomfortable tbh. Always feel like I'm doing something wrong
OK, but how much do you think that's objective reality vs your own thoughts and perceptions?

All normies are demoralised psychopaths, don't waste your time arguing with them
Not an argument. Never asked their opinion. Just reminding em that incel means involuntary
OK, but how much do you think that's objective reality vs your own thoughts and perceptions?
Because I can literally see them looking at me with disgust. I'm not always looking at the ground assuming it. I can see them glaring at me

Not an argument. Never asked their opinion. Just reminding em that incel means involuntary
They already know that. They just find it funny to fuck with ie bully incels. You providing a list of reasons about how you feel helpless and sad and put upon by society changes nothing to them. It's a waste assuming they'll understand or that they'll care anymore than they do now even if they understand.

And outside of redditors

Last edited: