Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over thread idea

• Thread starter TheSecondComing
  • Start date
T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
place holder

elab? like a bookmark?

Ah that’s cool man. Good template.

placeholds me

Yes. What exactly do you mean by place holder.

Truly a spectacle if I've ever seen one.

placehold.jpg

placeholds me

no need for high effort tbh

High effort is futile. Everything will degenerate to its simpler parts.
in other words :
sjdhihjhilguasdbn iuasagdsajb asdhbasv mn<ztyuzgsd ukeabkjas2389iwjhebas dxysdggiugyxhjxb sdafvjhvasasukhguiwezzi8uzwezeiuzuszilubxyciuwezoweiukdsbxbmyyx ybjyhgkjydsbjhxvyhgskjghiwueg s23u8q2qw78t87qwshsau asdiuhs98zwoi34uzh3iwbdksjhiruzeoiuo43zi3wusgvjgvbmsngshgsdhsdljo84b msdsdjztsi7z3jhgeahguztw7zetiushzgdwgeiutz387z28zweiwugsdjgjdgjhsgjhweziuwziu2z34iu3thb

in other words :
sjdhihjhilguasdbn iuasagdsajb asdhbasv mn<ztyuzgsd ukeabkjas2389iwjhebas dxysdggiugyxhjxb sdafvjhvasasukhguiwezzi8uzwezeiuzuszilubxyciuwezoweiukdsbxbmyyx ybjyhgkjydsbjhxvyhgskjghiwueg s23u8q2qw78t87qwshsau asdiuhs98zwoi34uzh3iwbdksjhiruzeoiuo43zi3wusgvjgvbmsngshgsdhsdljo84b msdsdjztsi7z3jhgeahguztw7zetiushzgdwgeiutz387z28zweiwugsdjgjdgjhsgjhweziuwziu2z34iu3thb
That’s too much effort bro
Į̶̨̝̯̫͕̭̟̼̪͍̣̞͔̦̀͆̑͒̾́̊͊͌̐̎͌͒̏͗͒̃̈̀̏̓̍̋̾̒̑͒̾̌̃̏͑͗̔̎͊̌̃̀̑̈́̆́͋́͒́́̇̅̐́̆̾̈́͂̅͐̔͂̾͋̔̿̏̽͋̍̉̾̏͊̏̐̄̃̊̆̋͛̎̇͋̏̂̀͋̀̆͌̈̒̎̽̾͐̉̎̐̂̎̅͊́͆̇̔̃͆͒̚̚͘͘̚͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ

That’s too much effort bro
Į̶̨̝̯̫͕̭̟̼̪͍̣̞͔̦̀͆̑͒̾́̊͊͌̐̎͌͒̏͗͒̃̈̀̏̓̍̋̾̒̑͒̾̌̃̏͑͗̔̎͊̌̃̀̑̈́̆́͋́͒́́̇̅̐́̆̾̈́͂̅͐̔͂̾͋̔̿̏̽͋̍̉̾̏͊̏̐̄̃̊̆̋͛̎̇͋̏̂̀͋̀̆͌̈̒̎̽̾͐̉̎̐̂̎̅͊́͆̇̔̃͆͒̚̚͘͘̚͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅ
damn im tired gonna go to sleep now ngl

I have no ideas or will to live