Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel THREE BAD REASONS making another vid about us this weekend.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
can't wait for the next funny video from these two fags. it's funny even if they're mocking us. at least they don't act like sadistic cunts like IT do or some shit. and don't say "u inkwell u promoting them" because they'll get views regardless.

here's the comment: "And it's been 5 months... we thought they'd had enough. Apparently not. "Incels v.s. Sanity: The Final Saga" premiering this weekend"

@Personalityinkwell @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel get ready

Link to the comment where they said they will be making another video? I wonder if I will get featured in the video

not one second will be watched

This is your 3rd or 4th thread about them. They get barely 200 views without your threads. It seems like you just want the attention and want them to talk about you/read your comments. Stop promoting the pencil armed soys.
not one second will be watched

This is your 3rd or 4th thread about them. They get barely 200 views without your threads. It seems like you just want the attention and want them to talk about you/read your comments. Stop promoting the pencil armed soys.
Leonardo Da Vinci IQ

You know, OP, I'm kinda glad that at least we have someone who is giving a shit on our behalf about things that we don't even know exist.

We need to start making videos responding to bluepilled cucks and whores.

Last edited:
It means that we you to be thankful for when you post obscure shit and bring it our attention.
these videos are hilarious. i won't lie about it. they might be making fun of us but still

can't wait for the next funny video from these two fags. it's funny even if they're mocking us. at least they don't act like sadistic cunts like IT do or some shit. and don't say "u inkwell u promoting them" because they'll get views regardless.

here's the comment: "And it's been 5 months... we thought they'd had enough. Apparently not. "Incels v.s. Sanity: The Final Saga" premiering this weekend"

@Personalityinkwell @Robtical @JosefMengelecel @Diocel @ThoughtfulCel get ready
I dont see why we should care. All they can do is throw shitty virtue signaling comments at us from behind a screen like the typical cumskin zoomers they are. They're welcome to their opinion and can use their free speech the same way we can.

Im not sure what they're after.. but im assuming its for fame and exposure. Why else would two cumskins bother making videos on men who are unsuccessful with dating?

Saying incel bad and insulting lonley men isn't going to stop anyone here from hating women.

Just knowing I could easily beat them to death is enough for me to not give a shit this point.

The video will come out, they'll get their 200-300 views and dopamine rush from fucking with lonley men, and it'll be forgotten in about a week.

20200602 021524

Last edited:
Its hilarious most of their viewers are the incels they insult.

We aren't used to getting any kind of attention other than IT, so their videos are pretty entertaining for me.

Its hilarious most of their viewers are the incels they insult.

We aren't used to getting any kind of attention other than IT, so their videos are pretty entertaining for me.
and at least they are funny and normal. unlike IT, who are fucking sadistic as fuck. i could be friends with these guys irl but not any IT member. i'd rather be friends with nazi concentration camp doctors than be friends with IT. in fact, as a palestinian, i'd rather be friends with a genocidal IDF soldier than be friends with an IT member

I dont see why we should care. All they can do is throw shitty virtue signaling comments at us from behind a screen like the typical cumskin zoomers they are. They're welcome to their opinion and can use their free speech the same way we can.

Im not sure what they're after.. but im assuming its for fame and exposure. Why else would two cumskins bother making videos on men who are unsuccessful with dating?

Saying incel bad and insulting lonley men isn't going to stop anyone here from hating women.

Just knowing I could easily beat them to death is enough for me to not give a shit this point.

The video will come out, they'll get their 200-300 views and dopamine rush from fucking with lonley men, and it'll be forgotten in about a week.

View attachment 333143
because i am eager to watch the next video. IT is too much ragefuel. these guys are lulzfuel

nigga literally who

nigga literally who
a couple of guys. the one on the left is some chad who looks like a young jeff branson and the other looks like super mario attempting to dress like naruto with a headband while simultaneously forgetting to shave. he has a hook shaped septum a big nose and creepy eyes that look like a hungry cannibal ready to eat you

because i am eager to watch the next video. IT is too much ragefuel. these guys are lulzfuel
Hit 'em up, maybe you can get a guest cameo & be a part of the hilarity.

I agree it is funny. Though I think we both have different reasons for thinking it is.

I just find it hilarious that two cumskins took time out of their day to plan and edit a video attacking lonley men for no reason at all.

Hit 'em up, maybe you can get a guest cameo & be a part of the hilarity.
i think i will be featured. here it comes
I agree it is funny. Though I think we both have different reasons for thinking it is.

I just find it hilarious that two cumskins took time out of their day to plan and edit a video attacking lonley men for no reason at all.
idk most of their videos are pretty normal, they only made two vids about us. at least they are normal people unlike IT (inb4 they say i'm abnormal for posting on here which they inevitably will say or they won't say so that my prediction will be false well whatever fuckshitcockcuntmaster shit) idk

i think i will be featured. here it comes

idk most of their videos are pretty normal, they only made two vids about us. at least they are normal people unlike IT (inb4 they say i'm abnormal for posting on here which they inevitably will say or they won't say so that my prediction will be false well whatever fuckshitcockcuntmaster shit) idk
I question your perception of normality. Making videos insulting lonley men on a forum and showing yourself making out with your sister(possibly girlfriend.) In an attempt to get a rise out of lonley men Is not normal to me.

But I guess normal is subjective

Humans are quite an interesting bunch. Especially cumskins

I question your perception of normality. Making videos insulting lonley men on a forum and showing yourself making out with your sister(possibly girlfriend.) In an attempt to get a rise out of lonley men Is not normal to me.

what ethnicity are you?

If they don't include me in it this time I'm going AF (Anthony Fantano)

Oh that's quite normal for humans, NT types love to flex on each other & shit be upon another for I have a slight advantage over you, have something? Rub it in face. How it is :feelsseriously:

what ethnicity are you?
Are you seriously asking me this retarded question.

I'm not even human

Nzijc

Oh that's quite normal for humans, NT types love to flex on each other & shit be upon another for I have a slight advantage over you, have something? Rub it in face. How it is :feelsseriously:
Thats absolutely disgusting. Though I wouldn't put it past humans to do garbage like that

Rlly? Y? He is a bit normie but I've seen like 2 of his vids he seemed like a nice bloke
i don't need to go into more details because i don't want to expose three bad reasons to worse faggotry because they prolly are viewing this thread
Are you seriously asking me this retarded question.

I'm not even human

View attachment 333166

Thats absolutely disgusting. Though I wouldn't put it past humans to do garbage like that
where do you live? africa? the jungle?
normal means common. thus its normal on the internet, despite being bad

I get more views than them

I get more views than them
:what:
i don't need to go into more details because i don't want to expose three bad reasons to worse faggotry because they prolly are viewing this thread

where do you live? africa? the jungle?

normal means common. thus its normal on the internet, despite being bad
I live in a secluded rural forest in burger land.

That will get you terminated by jewtube in no time
Fuck cucktube. Incels deserve to be a protected group like everyone else. They allow bullying of us but they flip their bitch tits when we fight back.

Fuck cucktube. Incels deserve to be a protected group like everyone else. They allow bullying of us but they flip their bitch tits when we fight back.
Incel tv isn’t banned

@GreaseCel YOURE BACK!

If he tried to prove a bluepiller wrong jewtube would call it "harassment" and "hate crime" and that would get him censored by them
It would be awesome if incel tv made a vid exposing IT