Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting three guys from my HS who committed suicide all had so many people remembering them when they died and everyone paid attention when they died

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
they all had a lot of friends and two committed suicide in 10th grade. one committed suicide a couple months ago, and two weeks afterward, another died (i think from an accident?).

everyone on facebook posts all the memories they had of them and how much they will miss them. now imagine if i had died. there wouldn't be anyone who would remember me. the only people who would even post are my immediate family. i would be completely forgotten in a few months.

now imagine if i had died. there wouldn't be anyone who would remember me. the only people who would even post are my immediate family. i would be completely forgotten in a few months.
200.gif

if i had died. there wouldn't be anyone who would remember me
i would rather choose to not be remember after i die than to not exist and be invisible to other people right now.

Babez.

The fucktards couldnt handle isolation for....a year? MAY THEY SUCK COCK IN HELL <3

The funeral pill is brutal

I think Id have like 10 people max attending

Babez.

The fucktards couldnt handle isolation for....a year? MAY THEY SUCK COCK IN HELL <3
The one who roped in 10th grade that was way before covid. The other may have roped due to quarantine

one of them appeared to have died in an accident

i bet zero non-relatives would attend

The one who roped in 10th grade that was way before covid. The other may have roped due to quarantine

one of them appeared to have died in an accident

i bet zero non-relatives would attend
Who cares. Piss on their graves.

Why the f do you care ?

Let me put it otherwise.

There are 2 groups I feel sorry for dying.
1) Incels. 2) My circle.

I don't give 1/100 of a shit if a normie or a foid die. Let's check this perspective: If they died by suicide, then their genes were garbage to begin with. Automatic eugenics. Resilience is neither a foid nor a normie strength.

Babez.

But you gotta think about how hard isolation is on the human soul sweeite, not that we do anything to help those silly inklers that go through their whole lives!

Images
. "InKw3Ll Yu0 s0 W3aK".

Said her/him who took his/her life because they couldnt stand 1 year isolated. Awwwwwwww. AWWWWWWW GO. FUCKING DIE YOU AND YOUR K@#$.

Always in Minecraft.
Do you see that babies? ;*
But you gotta think about how hard isolation is on the human soul sweeite, not that we do anything to help those silly inklers that go through their whole lives!
I shed a drop. Wasnt a tear :)

they all had a lot of friends and two committed suicide in 10th grade. one committed suicide a couple months ago, and two weeks afterward, another died (i think from an accident?).

everyone on facebook posts all the memories they had of them and how much they will miss them. now imagine if i had died. there wouldn't be anyone who would remember me. the only people who would even post are my immediate family. i would be completely forgotten in a few months.
they will probably virtue signal and pretend like they cared.
No one gives af when you're a live though, only when you die.

they will probably virtue signal and pretend like they cared.
No one gives af when you're a live though, only when you die.
Most people who post about mental health awareness don’t care about it. They just virtue signal and conform to social norms

Most people who post about mental health awareness don’t care about it. They just virtue signal and conform to social norms
yeah, most people just do and say whatever is percieved to be the good thing to do and support to fit in subconsciously
Jordan Peterson was right when he said that most people would have been nazis in hitlers time in Germany if they were in that scenario.
Especially women, cause they are herd animals.

yeah, most people just do and say whatever is percieved to be the good thing to do and support to fit in subconsciously
Jordan Peterson was right when he said that most people would have been nazis in hitlers time in Germany if they were in that scenario.
Especially women, cause they are herd animals.
Exactly

in some societies molesting your own children was a tradition. These “kill all pedos” people would’ve been child molesters in those societies

Exactly

in some societies molesting your own children was a tradition. These “kill all pedos” people would’ve been child molesters in those societies
it's still a tradition in Persian and Afghan society, they call it bacha bazi
but it mostly involved raping little boys instead of girls

it's still a tradition in Persian and Afghan society, they call it bacha bazi
but it mostly involved raping little boys instead of girls
The normies who support homos would’ve hated homos if they lived in the 1950s

Doesn’t matter when you are dead. I’d rather have all that attention now and don’t show up to my funereal

The normies who support homos would’ve hated homos if they lived in the 1950s
It's funny how whatever the prevailing morality is at the time, somehow everyone just thinks it's the right one.

It's funny how whatever the prevailing morality is at the time, somehow everyone just thinks it's the right one.
Exactly. Normies are cowards who can’t think for themselves

NT s dying because? , weak minded , be me but with your brain a few months. Haha

A gay guy at my acting school roped and they had a memorial and started a charity in his name. Everyone spoke of him with reverence even though he was an entitled rich kid who couldn't handle easy mode. I tried roping less less a year later and nobody visited me even though everyone knew. Still ignored me.

Based and blackpilled for roping tbh
A gay guy at my acting school roped and they had a memorial and started a charity in his name. Everyone spoke of him with reverence even though he was an entitled rich kid who couldn't handle easy mode. I tried roping less less a year later and nobody visited me even though everyone knew. Still ignored me.
Brutal, alot of rich WASPs rope despite living far easier lives than poor shit skins.

it is the blackest of them all, only then you realize how much a fuck ppl give about you
except you don't cuz you are already dead so it's even worse

And this is why we have a shitty world that needs to be annihilated in Sonic Adventure 2