Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill throwback to a video i saw when i was 10 or 11 about some 7 foot tall 12 year old

If you ever were interested in football = fakecel alert :feelshmm:

Need to see what he looks like now, because there's a certain maximum to being tall that is dateable for foids. Face doesn't look too bad either but his height with that frame isn't something I've seen a lot of people date. Maybe I'm wrong.

@Colvin76 thoughts on this? he's 7 ft at age 12
c'mon bro height can only take you so far :feelskek:

he's 12. wait til he finishes puberty, which probably would be 15 because he looks facially old at 12
Purberty probably did not change hım. I mean look at his teeth. They are already fucked so he has a shitty bite and he will have to get jaw surgery to fix this. Can he slay tho? I do not know. He needs luck and to find a girl who cares so much about height that she will tolerate his ogre looks.

Purberty probably did not change hım. I mean look at his teeth. They are already fucked so he has a shitty bite and he will have to get jaw surgery to fix this. Can he slay tho? I do not know. He needs luck and to find a girl who cares so much about height that she will tolerate his ogre looks.
he ain't no ogre. @RREEEEEEEEE is ogre