Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Thug" maxxing is stupid and degenerate.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
Young people (of all races) are now falling for this trap. Guys, thugs aren't something you willingly turn yourself into it. Pretending to be a thug to increase chances of getting whores = pathetic and embarrassing. Thug culture is poor, single-mother, Negro rap culture; these aren't warriors or brave heroes, they are feminine violent emotional children obsessed about clothes and cars and jewelry.

Thugs need to be exterminated not copied.

"Exterminate Thugs" maxxing is the answer here, that's real power. Look there instead.

Last edited:
Based. Death to aspirational, social-climbing psychopaths and conspicuously consumptive neurotypicals.

Last edited:
I agree fuck thugs. Literally social degradation and degeneration. Nothing that should be aspired to. Most wannabe thugs are super cringy as well.

Most of the fun I wish I could have is stupid and degenerate.

I’d like to add that a smart guy who pretends to be a thug is more repulsive to women than a smart guy who acts naturally, which they also find repulsive.

Young people (of all races) are now falling for this trap. Guys, thugs aren't something you willingly turn yourself into it. Pretending to be a thug to increase chances of getting whores = pathetic and embarrassing. Thug culture is poor, single-mother, Negro rap culture; these aren't warriors or brave heroes, they are feminine violent emotional children obsessed about clothes and cars and jewelry.

"Exterminate Thugs" maxxing is the answer here, that's real power. Look there instead.
Brutal ThugPill

But consider this : "even a drowning man will clutch at a blade of grass" meaning incels starved of pussy will do anything to get some. If there is even a 5% chance that thugmaxxxing will work - then incels & redpillers will always try it

I’d like to add that a smart guy who pretends to be a thug is more repulsive to women than a smart guy who acts naturally, which they also find repulsive.
It's spelled ugly, not "smart".

TERABASED INFINITE IQ THREAD. GIVE THIS NIGGA A NOBEL PRIZE.
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif
Clap gif

good post my fellow negro

Most of the fun I wish I could have is stupid and degenerate.
Failed normie trait: not having moved past one's FOMO of hedonism, and still aspiring to lumpenness

In this regard, getting plastic surgery in order to look pretty is only slightly less gay than being an effeminate, ersatz thug wearing jewelry.

Last edited:
thug maxing is only way ugly men get laid with jbs

Failed normie trait: not having moved past one's FOMO of hedonism, and still aspiring to lumpenness

In this regard, getting plastic surgery in order to look pretty is only slightly less gay than being an effeminate, ersatz thug wearing jewelry.

I'm not afraid of missing out, I know I'm missing out and I know it would be so good if I didn't.

Thug culture is poor, single-mother, Negro rap culture; these aren't warriors or brave heroes, they are feminine violent emotional children obsessed about clothes and cars and jewelry.
Exactly my thoughts.

Ghetto negro culture is stupid and degenerate. Foids are incredibly stupid, love pop music, and negro tunes.

I'm not afraid of missing out, I know I'm missing out and I know it would be so good if I didn't.
"I'm not homophobic because I'm not irrationally afraid of homos; I know for a fact that homos are bad."

Same class of fallacy tbh :feelshmm:

The 20 or so black guys on this forum need to thugmaxx. It's PROVEN

"I'm not homophobic because I'm not irrationally afraid of homos; I know for a fact that homos are bad."

Same class of fallacy tbh :feelshmm:

Homophobia is irrational because it's wrong to hate the gays. Gays are people too. But it's not necessarily wrong to like degeneracy. Who says degeneracy is wrong? What's so great about non-degeneracy? I've seen non-degeneracy. It's not my hang.

nobody becomes an actual thug by pretending like normies though

being a true dark triad extroverted bully increases your mating and reproductive success
there are studies proving this

nobody becomes an actual thug by pretending like normies though

being a true dark triad extroverted bully increases your mating and reproductive success
there are studies proving this

"Thug" happens through circumstances outside of control, you are right.

Those circumstances are low-IQ and poverty.

But do not use the word dark triad to describe these animals. Being low-IQ and poor, then having to steal or act stupid, isn't dark triad. The sex-life of thugs is rife with AIDS and disgusting ape women. Stop trying to aspire to this.

You certainly aren't transcended.
cope. I am. I am not encouragging thug maxing. just stating facts. only time I see ugly men get good jailbait females is if they thug max.

This is the natural end result of "empowering" women

The 20 or so black guys on this forum need to thugmaxx. It's PROVEN
Massive larp.

Thugmaxxing is complete bullshit when you're under 6'0" (183cm) Tall and when your dick is under 7 inches (17.8cm)

Massive larp.

Thugmaxxing is complete bullshit when you're under 6'0" (183cm) Tall and when your dick is under 7 inches (17.8cm)

No, It's stupid always.

It's stupid even if you're 6'4'' and have a penile length of 9 inches.

Homophobia is irrational because it's wrong to hate the gays. Gays are people too. But it's not necessarily wrong to like degeneracy. Who says degeneracy is wrong? What's so great about non-degeneracy? I've seen non-degeneracy. It's not my hang.
The fallacy I speak of is precisely this idea that fear/phobia/aversion/disgust is necessarily irrational, and you are ironically perpetuating it here.

You claimed that you do not have a Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) because you know for a fact that you are missing out, but this does not negate the idea that what you have is a fear.

I can fear something irrational (a boogeyman in the dark) or something rational (a black man in the dark), but in both cases, they're still fears that cause feelings of anxiety and dread.

And it does not follow that an irrational fear is without benefit. Fearing boogeymen in the dark will serve to protect you from actual threats in the dark, for example, insofar as it prevents you from wandering alone into dangerous areas at night.

Nor does it follow that rational fears are not deleterious. Fearing Black men ultimately serves to consolidate their sense of social power, for example, and make them feel even more emboldened to commit crimes and terrorize the streets.

It is exactly these wide-scale social considerations which explain why degeneracies such as homosexuality and thug culture are bad. For the individual, they might yield benefits, especially short-term benefits; but as it concerns long-term effects and social externalities, these things ruin society.

Last edited:
The fallacy I speak of is precisely this idea that fear/phobia/aversion/disgust is necessarily irrational, and you are ironically perpetuating it here.

You claimed that you do not have a Fear of Missing Out (FOMO) because you know for a fact that you are missing out, but this does not negate the idea that what you have is a fear.

I can fear something irrational (a boogeyman in the dark) or something rational (a black man in the dark), but in both cases, they're still fears that cause feelings of anxiety and dread.

And it does not follow that an irrational fear is without benefit. Fearing boogeymen in the dark will serve to protect you from actual threats in the dark, for example, insofar as it prevents you from wandering alone into dangerous areas at night.

Nor does it follow that rational fears are not deleterious. Fearing Black men ultimately serves to consolidate their sense of social power, for example, and make them feel even more emboldened to commit crimes and terrorize the streets.

It is exactly these wide-scale social considerations which explain why degeneracies such as homosexuality and thug culture are bad. For the individual, they might yield benefits, especially short-term benefits; but as it concerns long-term effects and social externalities, these things ruin society.

So then, isn't everything "Fear of missing out?" If you're hungry, you're experiencing FOMO on food?

I’ve never thugmaxxed , not planning to

I liked this song by Easy E surprisingly.

He's talking shit to Dr Dre (and snoop dogg) about pretending to be some tough guy when everyone who knows him properly knows he isn't.

Basically going out to all those thugmaxxing guys who look pathetic doing so. Pretending to be a thug when you're not is the lowest of the low.

Last edited:
So then, isn't everything "Fear of missing out?" If you're hungry, you're experiencing FOMO on food?
Fear of Missing Out relates specifically to social events and social recognition.

It's associated with aspirational desires to fit in and feelings of shame for not fitting in.

And it's particularly pernicious among NEETs, who are often lured back into their enslavement through notions of "fitting in" (as if that's desirable).

It's spelled ugly, not "smart".

Smart is a cope notion anyway. The only true notion is capability and it is determined by your genetics. This is why foids select based on looks (estimation of genetics) and not based on so-called intelligence.

Degenerate shit, they should all be shot on sight without police interference.

That nonsense doesn't work, you can't fake being that way, eventually you'll be called out.

Fear of Missing Out relates specifically to social events and social recognition.

It's associated with aspirational desires to fit in and feelings of shame for not fitting in.

And it's particularly pernicious among NEETs, who are often lured back into their enslavement through notions of "fitting in" (as if that's desirable).

To me, fear of missing out has to do with not getting to experience certain emotions (ie. lust, excitement) that can only arise through said social events or experiences. Then one day dying or getting old before getting to experience it. That is how my psychology interprets it.

And it's very real it seems.

But this isn't about me wanting to fit in. It's about me wanting to have fun.

To me, fear of missing out has to do with not getting to experience certain emotions (ie. lust, excitement) that can only arise through said social events or experiences. Then one day dying or getting old before getting to experience it. That is how my psychology interprets it.

And it's very real it seems.
Those emotions are achievable through means that are currently available to you. It is only because of your aspirations regarding how you desire to achieve them that is making you feel this torment. Take the pill and stop striving tbhngl.

Also, I feel a need to critique your seeming idealization of the dark triad, which makes you hesitant to associate black thugs with it.

Black thugs, in all their fakeness and glibness, are actually the perfect representations of the dark triad. To suggest that someone on the dark triad must live up to high standards is quite ridiculous, for the dark triad is composed of the scum of society -- even, or perhaps especially, well-polished psychopaths and grandiose narcissists.

Last edited:
But this isn't about me wanting to fit in. It's about me wanting to have fun.
As @XOR pointed out, having fun or "feeling excitement" as such can "only arise through social events or experiences." Fitting in is a prerequisite to this.

Also, I feel a need to critique your seeming idealization of the dark triad, which makes you hesitant to associate black thugs with it.

"Dark Triad" sounds like something out of an ancient Chinese lore; I just feel it's too flattering term for these uncomplex animals.

As @XOR pointed out, having fun or "feeling excitement" as such can "only arise through social events or experiences." Fitting in is a prerequisite to this.

Yeah, my fun comes from social situations, but I don't enjoy them because I would fit in, it's just I need to fit in to get to the fun that I actually enjoy.

When people are anxious over joblessness, it's not "Fear of not getting to wagecuck," it's fear of not having money.

Thugs are disgusting filth

"Dark Triad" sounds like something out of an ancient Chinese lore; I just feel it's too flattering term for these uncomplex animals.
True, it too endearing of a term to describe psychopathy, narcissism, and machiavellianism, which are actually extremely effeminate traits.

Machievallianism is all about passive-aggressiveness and backstabbing others, which is not unlike how foids behave (e.g. spreading gossip "behind one's back").

Narcissism is intense self-infatuation, which there is an epidemic of among foids.

And Factor 1 psychopathy is literally just NT-NPC behavior on steroids, minus any sort of anxiety to inhibit its worst excesses.

Yeah, my fun comes from social situations, but I don't enjoy them because I would fit in, it's just I need to fit in to get to the fun that I actually enjoy.

When people are anxious over joblessness, it's not "Fear of not getting to wagecuck," it's fear of not having money.
I would argue that enlightenment comes from being free of dependence/attachment upon others, whether for fun or sustenance.

Conditional bonds in particular are cucked, as in having "friends" or a "boss."

And while better, unconditional bonds (e.g. the family) are unworthy too in that they only serve to influence you into social conformity, through continuing shaming and bullying (the very things you are trying to escape in not associating with your "peers" or having a "career" in the first place).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back