Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Thuglite working in construction posts meme on FB "barely hanging in there until vacation time...", gl GF immediately replies

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
"hang in there, don't forget we're going to the beach!!" followed by 45 emojis of suns, beach parasols, hugs, and smiling heart eyes (the official "you're getting your dick sucked soon" emoji) and more messages where she calls him her "sweet baby boy"

ROFLMAO at
- lone wolf copers
- "I do everything and fight for myself, not women" copers
- "chad gets no emotional, romantic or social support" copers
- "focusing on muh career this summer, muh billions" copers
- "muh monk mode this summer" copers
- "taking vacation time to hit the beach all by myself and cold approach hotties like a bo$$" copers
- me
- everyone

tenor.gif

Lol what a gigantic cope. I know that type of guys, low class optimistic dudes that pretend to slay a lot or having gf when they only are obiters.

Lol what a gigantic cope. I know that type of guys, low class optimistic dudes that pretend to slay a lot or having gf when they only are obiters.
working class dudes with stable gf win everything, they don't have to try hard in their career and their woman stays with them even if they shit themselves while drunk, it's over for all the copers

JFL if you are not looksmaxxing right now

I hate thugmaxxed people so much :reeeeee::reeeeee: Such annoying people that bother you 24/7 for no reason when you walk by

JFL if you are not looksmaxxing right now
i've done everything except major surgeries (and some of the dental work was so painful and had such long recovery that it counts as surgery in my opinion)

teeth
low body fat
some muscle
clothes
career

i am still something that gets looked at for 25 milliseconds before getting thrown in the trash
I hate thugmaxxed people so much :reeeeee::reeeeee: Such annoying people that bother you 24/7 for no reason when you walk by
the best part is they don't even get any real stress lol

who the fuck bothers some thuglite dude and tries to pin like, responsabilities and deadlines and shit on him, lol? he's like "get out of my face, dude, I'm here to get my dick sucked!" rofl

:feelsree:Must be fuckin nice

Playing the lone wolf is not possible in such society. It would be doable in the forest though.

You are finally back from killing cucks.
Yes my brothERs need me here

working class dudes with stable gf win everything, they don't have to try hard in their career and their woman stays with them even if they shit themselves while drunk, it's over for all the copers

working class guys in the west, also not bothered by

communism fat retards at universities constantly blabbering about how white men are evil
insane political rambling
huge college debt over a worthless degree
getting some exercise at work instead of sitting down all day in a chair which is proven to cause massive damage to your heart
etc.

lol at me
working class guys in the west, also not bothered by

communism fat retards at universities constantly blabbering about how white men are evil
insane political rambling
huge college debt over a worthless degree
getting some exercise at work instead of sitting down all day in a chair which is proven to cause massive damage to your heart
etc.

yeah lol, it's kind of the same wherever you are
working class groups are also better at "retaining" their females to a degree, because they don't commute or travel for college they stay in the community and actually get fucked by who they are supposed to be fucked, poor men in the same community

but good luck infiltrating their circles and taking those women if you are an awkward white collar/tech cuck who mostly larps as middle class rather than actually having many of the perks of being middle class (real money, real security, real trust in the future)

:feelsree:Must be fuckin nice

imagine trying to cope through that

"hang in there, don't forget we're going to the beach!!" followed by 45 emojis of suns, beach parasols, hugs, and smiling heart eyes (the official "you're getting your dick sucked soon" emoji) and more messages where she calls him her "sweet baby boy"

ROFLMAO at
- lone wolf copers
- "I do everything and fight for myself, not women" copers
- "chad gets no emotional, romantic or social support" copers
- "focusing on muh career this summer, muh billions" copers
- "muh monk mode this summer" copers
- "taking vacation time to hit the beach all by myself and cold approach hotties like a bo$$" copers
- me
- everyone

tenor.gif
Just lol at working without a gf.

just hold a /k/nife for self defense. they pussies

Just lol at working without a gf.
The only true way to wagecuck is knowing you have a pussy that is your own personal property waiting to be slammed when you get home. Else your mind just fucking rots. I hate wage slaving.

The only true way to wagecuck is knowing you have a pussy that is your own personal property waiting to be slammed when you get home. Else your mind just fucking rots. I hate wage slaving.
i've been wage slaving without pussy for the last 7 years, and sometimes get yelled at by bosses over responsabilities/deadlines. 2 years ago i had two jobs and on the weekend there was someone calling me angry about shit not being done yet at my 2nd job when i was trying to rest from my 1st job.

working class chad/thuglites get stable, loyal pussy while alternating between employment and unemployment, and always stress free jobs

i've been wage slaving without pussy for the last 7 years, and sometimes get yelled at by bosses over responsabilities/deadlines

working class chad/thuglites get stable, loyal pussy while alternating between employment and unemployment, and always stress free jobs
Damn 7 years bro. The longest i have been employed at a job without quitting and going neet is my current one, and I’m only at 1 year. Don’t know how you havnt done yourself in / lost your mind etc. you must have some high level copes

Damn 7 years bro. The longest i have been employed at a job without quitting and going neet is my current one, and I’m only at 1 year. Don’t know how you havnt done yourself in / lost your mind etc. you must have some high level copes
i used to cope by thinking i would become a billionaire out of my programming hobbies and other shit like that

that's all over now, my only cope now is making everyone around me eat shit

i used to cope by thinking i would become a billionaire out of my programming hobbies and other shit like that

that's all over now, my only cope now is making everyone around me eat shit
Damn bro. Any plans to locationmaxx? I only need to wagecuck to save like another 2k then I’m good to leave to sea

Damn bro. Any plans to locationmaxx? I only need to wagecuck to save like another 2k then I’m good to leave to sea
i don't want gook prostitutes so i'm going to "locationmaxx" into a forest or desert wasteland when i gather my wits and can afford it

i don't want gook prostitutes so i'm going to "locationmaxx" into a forest or desert wasteland when i gather my wits and can afford it
Lol it’s not prostitutes, they genuinely lust for the 6 foot white 4/10
A 6 foot 4/10 American is the equivalent of like a 7/10 wealthy rice

Lol it’s not prostitutes, they genuinely lust for the 6 foot white 4/10
A 6 foot 4/10 American is the equivalent of like a 7/10 wealthy rice
good luck, man, i don't really see the point after how much work and pain i had to go through, i'd rather live in a cave

who mostly larps as middle class rather than actually having many of the perks of being middle class (real money, real security, real trust in the future)

middle class doesn't even exist anymore if you compare it to what it was 30 years ago

middle class doesn't even exist anymore if you compare it to what it was 30 years ago
good thing we were born in stupid cocooned isolated "middle class" families then, and went on to get stupid cocooned isolated "middle class" white collar jobs

good thing we were born in stupid cocooned isolated "middle class" families then, and went on to get stupid cocooned isolated "middle class" white collar jobs

i'm not sure i understand

but pretty much any job today is very temporary and can be lost a whim, aside from something with huge barrier to entry, like being a doctor

even most lawyers in the USA are barely making median wage now

i'm not sure i understand

but pretty much any job today is very temporary and can be lost a whim, aside from something with huge barrier to entry, like being a doctor

even most lawyers in the USA are barely making median wage now
i'm saying there are disadvantages to being born in a high-nosed middle class family, everyone has weaker ties and is quicker to burn bridges, have very few kids or just 1 kid, all sorts of shit that makes you autistic and isolated in childhood

kind of the same thing applies to jobs, white collar jobs are extremely autistic and isolated, and now they don't pay much either, especially when you consider how many fucking handouts there are for the poor anyway

so basically the fact that the middle class no longer exists as far as giving you financial and security benefits means you lose out twice and get a stick with shit on both ends

It's the ideal life. Working class job (fucking easy, no stress) with a gf. A lot of men can't get one though without whitecollarbetabuxxmaxxing.

This is what basically all men in the past had. Sick of boomer scum saying things are better today because we have consumer electronic goods.

The thing that annoys me about women is that they look down on poor men whilst they are poor too

i'm saying there are disadvantages to being born in a high-nosed middle class family, everyone has weaker ties and is quicker to burn bridges, have very few kids or just 1 kid, all sorts of shit that makes you autistic and isolated in childhood

Ah, I see. I'm just guessing but I think 20 or so years ago everyone had more kids and were close with their relatives. But my family was half working class half white collar.

But none of that matters now, everyone is pretty isolated and if man + women do get together, they'll have like 1 kid, get divorced and hate each other forever.

It's the ideal life. Working class job (fucking easy, no stress) with a gf. A lot of men can't get one though without whitecollarbetabuxxmaxxing.

This is what basically all men in the past had. Sick of boomer scum saying things are better today because we have consumer electronic goods.

if you are working class, you have a stress-free job that sometimes pays close to what guys working in an office get, you have an easier time with less feminist women, and you get extended family support and government handouts to pad out whatever holes there are in your budget and logistics.

i want to fucking murder them sometimes for having it this good. fuck those people. how the fuck can the bottom of society be the winners so long as they are born with a good chin?

Ah, I see. I'm just guessing but I think 20 or so years ago everyone had more kids and were close with their relatives. But my family was half working class half white collar.

But none of that matters now, everyone is pretty isolated and if man + women do get together, they'll have like 1 kid, get divorced and hate each other forever.

i still see blue collars making it and drives me fucking insane. provided they are not living in an outright trailer park, their society is completely different and more closely resembles the earlier generations, it's like they're in a time loop.
the main big exception is that the women are obviously not virgins anymore, they need to pop their cherry with an uberchad lifeguard/fireman first before they can go marry a slightly more beta guy.

Your posts are disturbingly accurate.

This is how Chad is able to put up with wagecucking

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back