Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thugmaxxing legit? [Thugcels gtfih]

• Thread starter Deleted member 26010
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26010

This world is rotten...
-
Alright tbh I don't really believe thugmaxxing to be legit if you're not at the very least average, and even then the risk probably isn't worth the reward. Seems to me that only the Jeremy Meeks type benefit from it since the more attention they get the more recognized they will be for their good looks. But I'd still like to see if I can be proven wrong, or if anyone has an input/story.

Has anyone here ever tried thugmaxxing? What did you do and how did it go? And what were your stats? I heard it could be an smv booster especially for ethnics/manlets

Alright tbh I don't really believe thugmaxxing to be legit if you're not at the very least average, and even then the risk probably isn't worth the reward. Seems to me that only the Jeremy Meeks type benefit from it since the more attention they get the more recognized they will be for their good looks. But I'd still like to see if I can be proven wrong, or if anyone has an input/story.

Has anyone here ever tried thugmaxxing? What did you do and how did it go? And what were your stats? I heard it could be an smv booster especially for ethnics/manlets

thugmaxxxing can work if you get an addicted woman fucking you for drugs or doing it because she thinks it's dirty to fuck you.
But she will still never love you due to subhumanity.

Depends on where you live.

In asia? I don't think its legit
In South america? Very legit

can you fight?

if no, then you have to have an equalizer like a handgun. knife won't work you truly have to be darktriad to be able to stab someone.

thugmaxxing = dressing and acting like a thug right? you are just asking for trouble. stay safe man.

Give it a try and let us know how it goes, sport :worryfeels:

In Canada/US Thugmaxxing only really works if your actually from the hood, and in a gang, and put in work. You can't fake that shit unless you're a rapper with money. You can't wake up one day and decide to thugmax, unless you live around it or know people in that life.

Last edited:
It works but you need to be low inhib and high T.

thugmaxxing is cope. It's all about looks. Do you really think an Indian male will elict sexual attraction from women being dark triad?
In Canada/US Thugmaxxing only really works if your actually from the hood, and in a gang, and put in work. You can't fake that shit unless you're a rapper with money. You can't wake up one day and decide to thugmax, unless you live around it or know people in that life.
It's still cope anyways. It's literally all about looks.

thugmaxxing is cope. It's all about looks. Do you really think an Indian male will elict sexual attraction from women being dark triad?
You're telling me women could resist this??? :-

721ypw9i5zz21.jpg

the less attractive you are the more outgoing and NT you need to be to successfully thugmaxx. And the only ugly successful thugmaxxers are actual criminals or rappers

Only works if you're an actual thug. You'll have to commit crimes, but most, including me, are too high-inhib for that.