Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Thumbs down] Randy Stair, the Weis Market shooter

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Anyone know the lamest incel shooter ever? His name is Randy Stair. He was some edgy, trapmaxing, waifuloving columbine fanboy. He claimed to be inspired by some guitar playing cartoon girl. In the end he killed two people and himself. I know what you're thinking. How can you be so darn pathetic? I don't know the answer. I'll just include a few vids so that you can get to know him. Have a nice day.

Someone called him tranny phantom on 4chan
∞ /10

Why is he shooting from his hip?

low effort uprising

I saw the Metokur video on him. I agree he's lame.

Stair wasn't incel, he had friends and he was normalfag tier in looks. He has female fantards wanting his dick posthumously, of course. I can sympathize with his gender dysphoria, but he was just a faggot obsessed with Eric Harris and some cartoon that killed a few randoms for no reason.

Stair wasn't incel, he had friends and he was normalfag tier in looks. He has female fantards wanting his dick posthumously, of course. I can sympathize with his gender dysphoria, but he was just a faggot obsessed with Eric Harris and some cartoon that killed a few randoms for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back