Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Tier 2' Britbong couples living apart no longer allowed to have sex.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Incels always were the real doomsday preppers. After the total and utter collapse of society it's not so much the lack of utilities or scarcity of fat and protein rich food sources that get you but it's the lack of human contact and intimacy. Much more painful. And incels have been involuntarily prepping for that for years.

Eat dirt normies.

Last edited:

not sure if this guy would be getting much sex anyway. looks like he would be posting here instead

Eat shit normie scum.

sadly there’s no way to enforce this effectively except for based ppl snitching on normie couples

They'll sneak to each others bed.

watch normies get angry at this saying people need sex to be happy and healthy, and that living without sex is too hard

get fucked hard normies !! this is what 1% of my pain is

Doubtful it would be enforced.
"YOU THERE, YOU VISITED YOU BF/GF ON THIS DATE INSIDE THEIR HOUSE"
"OFF TO DA SLAMMA!"

If you take pleasure in suffering of others what it says about you? Normies are not guilty of being born this way as much as you, are they guilty of doing things you can't because they are able to? I can't understand some of your logic.

I hope the Great Reset turns into the Great Collapse, there would be more sex for everybody

Um, they'll just say they're part of the same support bubble.

COVID rules are a joke in the UK