Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tik tok about blonde men

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
I searched /pol/ish board on 4chan and i found thread about tik tok foids opinions about blondes. And it's hillarious.
They saw on movies 'blonde evil nazi guys' and now they think that blonde people are 'evil'. It's antithesis what curries say here about muuuhhh muuhh 'aryan chads'.
Swedes are called cucks, that whole 'nord subhuman vs med master race' threads on /int/ and /pol/. I wouldn't cared for this cause i'm slav, but i myself dark blond blue eyes and i have very pale skin.

It's over for blonde men in 2020 anno domini

Pics

1596442180380.jpg

1596442218953.jpg

1596441944773.jpg

And nice foids pics at the end

tumblr_n2uxlu38II1tud3mwo1_1280.png

1548634604699.jpg

@wereqryan thoughts?

Girls have been hating on white men because of propaganda on the news, it's just not as big as they want it to be. They hate on white men on social media but they still date them.

Girls have been hating on white men because of propaganda on the news, it's just not as big as they want it to be. They hate on white men on social media but they still date them.

blonde is a recessive trait, as in weak, that's why men like blondes.

dark hair is a dominant trait, as in strong, that's why women want men who are tall, dark, and handsome

They are just virtue signalling in public due to this sjw hate on straight white men. In reality they still worship white chad more than anyone else.

Over for blondecels.

@PPEcel what do you think ?

Just cherry pick a couple of random idiots on 4chan theory.

The blonde foid on the last pic looks kinda hot ngl, she has a WASPy private schoolgirl sort of feel
Italian and spaniard then
When foids say "dark", they mean a white person whose tan is indicative of outdoor physical activity. Not an ethnic.

People feel ambivalent about Aryan-looking people. They want to fuck them, be like them, but also hate them and feel envious of them.

Just cherry pick a couple of random idiots on 4chan theory.

The blonde foid on the last pic looks kinda hot ngl, she has a WASPy private schoolgirl sort of feel

When foids say "dark", they mean a white person whose tan is indicative of outdoor physical activity. Not an ethnic.
She is russian

Blonde hair blue eye aryan men have it real bad nowadays with a massive failo from society hating on whites. Women don’t wanna date the evil huwite man that the media told them is bad because they are fucking sheep

Russian foids are hot. Skinny + sharp jaws
Btw i read some posts on zhihu ( translate ) and does chinese men ( or east asian in general ) like russian foids ( not saying that they like them more than asian ).

Italians and spaniards are white indeed, unless you consider "white" only nordic and anglosaxon people.
However here I live blonde Chads or even average guys are highly requested by mediterranean foids, so if you're blonde and not too ugly you can consider the idea of mediterraneanmaxxing.

blonde is a recessive trait, as in weak, that's why men like blondes.

dark hair is a dominant trait, as in strong, that's why women want men who are tall, dark, and handsome
Really? blue eyes are a recessive trait too but they're desirable on men (I'll admit that women prefer dark hair on guys though)

recessive traits aren't always bad

dark hair + blue eyes is KING.

Last edited:
Really? blue eyes are a recessive trait too but they're desirable on men (I'll admit that women prefer dark hair on guys though)

It's 50/50. I saw that foids liked brown eyes cause they look 'wild' 'masculine'.

that's because of the contrast between dark and blue eyes

another reason blue eyes are so desirable likely has to do with the fact that light eyes tend to be a European trait, look at this map

Italians and spaniards are white indeed, unless you consider "white" only nordic and anglosaxon people.
However here I live blonde Chads or even average guys are highly requested by mediterranean foids, so if you're blonde and not too ugly you can consider the idea of mediterraneanmaxxing.
Are you a southern european ?
How bad incel situation is here ? And are foids hot ?

It's 50/50. I saw that foids liked brown eyes cause they look 'wild' 'masculine'.
I think foids who like brown eyes are probably European, because to them brown eyes are "exotic"

another reason blue eyes are so desirable likely has to do with the fact that light eyes tend to be a European trait, look at this map
View attachment 308780
Blonde hair is a European trait too yet most foids prefer dark hair

also I think that exoticism plays a big part in this, in 3rd world countries foids are obsessed with blonde hair and blue eyes

in 1st world white countries foids tend to prefer dark features because its more exotic

Oh. You looked a bit tanned in your pics. You could get a tan. Then with your dark hair you could become a surfer type slayer.
tan and clear skin and
a big dick

Are you a southern european ?
How bad incel situation is here ? And are foids hot ?
Yeah I'm Italian, nowadays Italy is one of the countries with more incels per capita I think, since we have three/four online forums about inceldom and a lot of facebook groups and pages (even if most of them are filled with fakecels and foids). Here where I live foids aren't so much hot, the average Southern Italian foid is a chubby alpine-med while the hottest Mediterranean woman are the pure west med ones, like the ones you can find in Spain or Sardinia. Despite that, here foids are very pretentious due to all the requests they receive by simps on social media and dating apps, and even the most ugly and fatty foids here want at least high tier normies and Chadlites. Over for ugly Italian truecels like me :feelsrope:

Yeah I'm Italian, nowadays Italy is one of the countries with more incels per capita I think, since we have three/four online forums about inceldom and a lot of facebook groups and pages (even if most of them are filled with fakecels and foids). Here where I live foids aren't so much hot, the average Southern Italian foid is a chubby alpine-med while the hottest Mediterranean woman are the pure west med ones, like the ones you can find in Spain or Sardinia. Despite that, here foids are very pretentious due to all the requests they receive by simps on social media and dating apps, and even the most ugly and fatty foids here want at least high tier normies and Chadlites. Over for ugly Italian truecels like me :feelsrope:
Italians are cool and have beautiful country with best architecture in the world. Also i liked one foid on youtube which is from italy 'Yuriko Tiger'.

And nice pic, tho i rarely side with legion and mostly with house.

Italians are cool and have beautiful country with best architecture in the world. Also i liked one foid on youtube which is from italy 'Yuriko Tiger'.

And nice pic, tho i rarely side with legion and mostly with house.
Thank you boyo, are you slavic?

View attachment 308780
Don't worry, Sandniggers are already taking over Europe. I'll give it 20 years maybe, then whole Europe will be brown.

Social Justice in the streets, Stormfront in the sheets

Yes, Polish. While italians are med-alpine, poles are mostly alpine-nord.
Beautiful, I always thought to Poland to refuge in if here in Italy things go too bad with feminism and immigration issues lulz. Is your country still based and traditionalist? I heard that unfortunately in big cities like Warsaw the liberal degeneracy is spreading, with feminism, SJWism and so on.

You must be bluepilled if you think being seen as the bad guy is a disadvantage. Especially when it comes to fucking.

Ethnic girls hear 24/7 from their family, friends, entertainment, teachers, etc. that white men are THE DEVIL and all of them want to fuck white men, it only increases whites' SMV.

The same works for blacks, white girls in racist families see them as bad boys and thugs and it only turn them on.

Beautiful, I always thought to Poland to refuge in if here in Italy things go too bad with feminism and immigration issues lulz. Is your country still based and traditionalist? I heard that unfortunately in big cities like Warsaw the liberal degeneracy is spreading, with feminism, SJWism and so on.
It's trad...but more like 'republican' trad than real trad. Country like everywhere in europe is getting more feminist and cucked. Cucks during floyd death on demonstrations were doing 'normal' things that cucks do. Non caucasian immigrant slowly begin to appear in bigger cities ( i myself live in katowice and see such things ). At same time country slowly progress by eu monies.
Also LGBT recently did vandalize symbols in warsaw.

It's trad...but more like 'republican' trad than real trad. Country like everywhere in europe is getting more feminist and cucked. Cucks during floyd death on demonstrations were doing 'normal' things that cucks do. Non caucasian immigrant slowly begin to appear in bigger cities ( i myself live in katowice and see such things ). At same time country slowly progress by eu monies.
Also LGBT recently did vandalize symbols in warsaw.
Too bad, Italy resisted to this SJW crap until some years ago but unfortunately it's spreading more and more among young generations due to all the propaganda by mass media and liberal influencers. I hope Slavic countries will manage to resist to liberal propaganda until the fall of Western countries, Slavic peoples truly are the last fortress in Europe against degeneracy.

Too bad, Italy resisted to this SJW crap until some years ago but unfortunately it's spreading more and more among young generations due to all the propaganda by mass media and liberal influencers. I hope Slavic countries will manage to resist to liberal propaganda until the fall of Western countries, Slavic peoples truly are the last fortress in Europe against degeneracy.
How is it in Italy ? And by that i mean LGBT, interracial marriages and overall neo-liberal values.

Such a stupid thread. Nordic and Aryan people are literally the tall blonde Stacys and Chads that everyone wants to fuck. They hate them out of jealousy, but they all want to fuck them. Also lol at calling them weak. Vikings were weak? Nazis were weak? So much cope in this thread.

Also if they aren't attractive why is almost every Hollywood leading man a tall blonde guy? Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Chris Pratt, Ryan Gosling, etc, etc, etc. This is one of the stupidest threads I've seen on here in quite some time.

Last edited:
Dark triad includes literal dark looks. The only things that make a man look better as light are skin colour and eye colour, all body hair should be dark but not pitch black if possible and skin is best tanned than pale.

How is it in Italy ? And by that i mean LGBT, interracial marriages and overall neo-liberal values.
Here LGBT crap is taking over due to our actual leftist government, they're even approving a law against "omotransphobia and mysogyny" that could even punish "online mysogyny". Interriacial marriages are still rare but young foids don't have any problems to fuck with multiple Tyrone immigrants and so on. Basically, neo-liberal crap is taking all over the country and even moderate liberal right parties like the League of Salvini are labeled by liberal journalists and politicians as a "fascist danger to our democracy" JFL