Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tik Tok is not going to be banned because bill gates will buy it and trump will allow him.

Does Bill Gates want to increase inceldom and further agitation among males :feelsLSD:

Trump said he was going to do something and then didn't actually do it? I'm shocked

(((bill gates)))

Does Bill Gates want to increase inceldom and further agitation among males :feelsLSD:
No , he actually want to end inceldom by exterminating most of the ugly, low status men since Illuminata Agenda call for a 500 million pop cap.

I would rather have the Chinese spy on us than Uncle Sam.

What the fuck are the Chinese going to do with our data?? Manipulate us?? Chinks can't manipulate their way into a foid's panties. Regardless, Tiktok is never going on my phone so I could give two less shits

Last edited:
lol that's how you make business in 2020.

It will be less safe because an American company will give it's data to the American government. China probably didn't care about the data that didn't belong to their own citizens.

Also fuck Bill Gates. He wants to force vaccinate us.

Yourbodymychoice

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back