Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tik tok is such a massive blackpill

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every foid on there has her tits hanging out talking about being a slut, attention whoring, trying to get orbitters etc was amused by how many zoomers were calling it out in the comments too

of course there's the standard ragefuel about them claiming to be lonely too, but whatever, toilets will be dumpsters

The comments are blackpilled zoomer incels joking about how they don't have a GF, using humor to cope which is better than being depressed I guess

Legit astounding how anyone can try to deny AWALT sluts when things like social media exist. It's RIGHT in your face said by themselves....

Pretty much. Tiktok is honeslty like one big chatgroup of teenagers from all over the world, and you can see generally people agree on blackpill things e.g its over for manlets, currys are ugly and memed, if youre ugly you get laughed at in the comments and people make fun of you so hard, and if youre chad or stacy you can do anything and have people worship you

Pretty much. Tiktok is honeslty like one big chatgroup of teenagers from all over the world, and you can see generally people agree on blackpill things e.g its over for manlets, currys are ugly and memed, if youre ugly you get laughed at in the comments and people make fun of you so hard, and if youre chad or stacy you can do anything and have people worship you
thus why I despise this subconscious halo being applied.

tiktok is 2 in one, a Chinese cyber weapon and data collection tool, and an exhibitionist app for chads and foids to brag about their easy lives and profit from beta orbiters.

fuck trump for not banning tiktok
biden 2020 cant wait for the fucking collapse and chimp outs

I don't watch that shit tbh. Though sometimes I do forget about how truly strong the blackpill is in daily life. I never needed to be reminded with that content

Tiktok is the pinnacle of modern kids degeneracy, people don't watch that you will get cancer.

Zoomers use humor and irony to cope. Its hard to be bluepilled in the internet age.