Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok is cancer and teen roping is on the rise

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
I read an article the other day that was titled Teen Suicide is On the Rise and We Don’t Know Why.

I watched some TikTok and almost roped myself, how the hell do you youngcels even handle such godawful normie garbage and FUNCTION? Seriously how do you cope?

This is most definitely the worst generation ever to be an ugly young man, I knew when I was young I never stood a chance and it was always going to be over for me but now in the year 2020 I'm observing this dumpster fire dating market and most Normans don’t even stand a chance.

Youngcels = brocels, hang in there.

I watched one of those tiktok compilations and legit almost jumped out of the window.

Just watched 5 minutes of TikTok and my window b looking kinda thick rn ngl

I read an article the other day that was titled Teen Suicide is On the Rise and We Don’t Know Why.

I watched some TikTok and almost roped myself, how the hell do you youngcels even handle such godawful normie garbage and FUNCTION? Seriously how do you cope?

This is most definitely the worst generation ever to be an ugly young man, I knew when I was young I never stood a chance and it was always going to be over for me but now in the year 2020 I'm observing this dumpster fire dating market and most Normans don’t even stand a chance.

I've already built a lot of resistance in regards of the blackpill. I'm passing through a state of acceptance, I suppose. Hardly anything enrages or saddens me anymore. I already know it's over.

I watched some TikTok and

No one's fault but your own. Stop going there. Stop it.
This is to all of you that still go to that site. Every single one of you cucks that still go there and want to link here. Stop going to that place. You're no better than onlyfans subscribers and inceltears.

What is ER fuel is that you watch those one’s with relationships.

This is to all of you that still go to that site. Every single one of you cucks that still go there and want to link here. Stop going to that place. You're no better than onlyfans subscribers and inceltears.
Do you want yo kill yourself? Yes. Ok here you go "hands person a device running tiktok back to back".

I've already built a lot of resistance in regards of the blackpill. I'm passing through a state of acceptance, I suppose. Hardly anything enrages or saddens me anymore. I already know it's over.
Accepting clown world as clown world.

we don't? jfl at the bluepill world

for me I only need to take a lot around to see the cause of it. I would be surprised if people weren't going mad and suicidal living in this fucking dystopia that modern society is.

Life only gets worse the older you get if you're ugly and poor. Autists get it worse than that even.

Kids don't watch tiktok you will get cancer, better watch fucking blippi.

B245dff946be15239da702e083f68370752x752x1

I mean, if we grouped up and fighted against whoredom, I'd be willing to die in the front lines tbhngldedsrs :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:
fighting against whoredom in what way? I don't know what can be done. They are genetically programmed to be whores.

watch polygamy documentaries. is massive suifuel

fighting against whoredom in what way? I don't know what can be done. They are genetically programmed to be whores.

I don't think they're programmed to be whores, though. In fact, they are programmed to get the best male possible, but they aren't programmed to be promiscuous and make almost daily hookups with any good-looking enough man they see on dating apps. I think we could enforce strict monogamy again, by blackpilling and showing society that sexual freedom, specially towards foids, is completely degenerate.

The promotion of sexual liberation and sexual liberation itself destroyed foids.

I don't think they're programmed to be whores, though. In fact, they are programmed to get the best male possible, but they aren't programmed to be promiscuous and make almost daily hookups with any good-looking enough man they see on dating apps. I think we could enforce strict monogamy again, by blackpilling and showing society that sexual freedom, specially towards foids, is completely degenerate.

The promotion of sexual liberation and sexual liberation itself destroyed foids.
As much as I shit on foids here I agree.
They are submissive and only act in ways that men let them act so if we enforced monogamy and had a culture that shames and socially ostracizes promiscuous women then we would not have these issues.

So not every shotgun jams?

cope, 10% of males got cucked even back in the day. We can see this by comparing what people think is their family lineage and what the genetics show.

cope, 10% of males got cucked even back in the day. We can see this by comparing what people think is their family lineage and what the genetics show.

I'm not saying that enforced monogamy would annihilate cuckoldry, but it would decrease the rate of incels and decrease the rate of cuckoldry, certainly. If enforced monogamy is not the answer, what should be done?

I'm not saying that enforced monogamy would annihilate cuckoldry, but it would decrease the rate of incels and decrease the rate of cuckoldry, certainly. If enforced monogamy is not the answer, what should be done?
I don't think enforced monogamy will help, technology has just given women too many option, as simps are thirsty to sleep with any woman they can.
As for solutions, I think cutting government welfare so women can't just live off tax payer money, removing child support from the law, removing the marriage laws, and giving parental rights over kids only via DNA tests.

yeah thats true, im aware that my sexual market value is equal to zero, my cope is that i dont have a high libido but still i care about my looks because i believe in halo effect
I don't think enforced monogamy will help, technology has just given women too many option, as simps are thirsty to sleep with any woman they can.
As for solutions, I think cutting government welfare so women can't just live off tax payer money, removing child support from the law, removing the marriage laws, and giving parental rights over kids only via DNA tests.

It’s fucking over. I always cage at clueless boomers that can’t see what’s wrong with the world we live in

TikTok is cancer and teen roping is the cure

Do you want yo kill yourself? Yes. Ok here you go "hands person a device running tiktok back to back".
genius eithansia pill, no need for uthanasia, men just rope themselves and dont need help after being strapped to a chair and tiktok maxxing for 2 mins straight

Good, most zoomers are retarded faggots.

I used to think sub8 theory was aspiecel talk, I’m beginning to think they were right as the years go by and its only going to get worse. When I was a teenager foids wanted to fuck hot movie stars which wasn’t realistic at all, now it’s the stars of TikTok they wanna fuck and it’s entirely possible.

It’s over for zoomers. O-V-E-R. TikTok might get banned but 4 other TikTok clones will take its place, that’s why it’s literally a cancer.

Teen roping is on the rise
No, MALE teen roping is on the rise. Women "attempt" suicide for attention, and sometimes fuck it up and actually die. Meanwhile, men of all ages, especially whites, are roping because they can't/don't want to deal with this fucking clown world.
Society has NEVER been as anti-male as it is now, and people are recognizing this, even if only subconsciously