Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TIL Casey Neistat simped his wife for 8 years.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dALypGk3xbI

Couldn't watch the whole video, I was utterly disgusted.

8. Fucking. Years. Never seen the video before but the guy had to cling like a leech to his current wife for YEARS lmao. Doing romantic things, proving his love for her over and over again... And the bitch came from time to time to fill in the gaps in her chad schedule.

Then he began to have status thanks to youtube, and she finally came back with him.

But do you realize, if he were a high tier normie, the guy would have had to simp for at max a month to get her back, not even joking.

His foid is a fucking whore. But could he have aimed for better? I think not. :feelsrope:

And you see it in his vlogs, she always seems pissed off about everything. She's pissed because she's with genetic trash.

Last edited:
She's not even that pretty and definitely not worth almost a decade chasing.

He is ugly because he wants, he has enough money to pay for all the surgeries with the best surgeons that exist

He is ugly because he wants, he has enough money to pay for all the surgeries with the best surgeons that exist
Casey Neistat is a bluepilled liberal jew. He won't go for surgery, I don't even think he knows the profound reason why he has had to simp for so long.

Its been pointed out in .me before.

Casey Neistat is a legit LF3 candidate. He would be posting here if wasnt statusmaxxed.

never watched casey. only once i did while I was checking the ship disater.
let him simp. and hoe will be hoe.

jfl he made a whole documentary about him chasing her meanwhile she banged other dudes and settled for him when he got money and fame

He's ugly but still mogs me

Trevschan2 (another youtuber) has an even worse and far more abusive (at least verbally) girlfriend than even this cuck.

Though he seems to be so deliriously happy that he has her and or so used to her abusive and disrespectful language he doesn’t even seem to notice it.

That or he’s a sadist who gets off on humiliation/being humiliated.

View: https://youtu.be/NcUf36zCtAg

Last edited:
She mogs him because he doesn't have coloured eyes

Imagine doing this documentary and not being able to take a hint.

Trevchan2 (another youtuber) has an even worse and far more abusive (at least verbally) girlfriend than even this cuck.

Though he seems to be so deliriously happy that he has her and or so used to her abusive and disrespectful language he doesn’t even seem to notice it.

That or he’s a sadist who gets off on humiliation/being humiliated.

View: https://youtu.be/NcUf36zCtAg

Her makeup is like the Joker.

She's going to break up with him and take half of his money.

Casey’s looks could be vastly improved with aesthetic front teeth implants or veneers and plastic surgery to both reduce the coverage as well improve the overall aesthetics of his horrible looking schnoz (nose).

Also plastic surgery techniques could likely be used to make his ears fold back with a more natural aesthetic look against the sides of his head instead of being all out there at present like Mickey Mouse or Dumbo ears.
Shes ugly :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
Hilariously enough she’s actually his looks match.

We all know how foids treat their looksmatch.
Nah she looks like a pretty normal non fat girl. She just isn't a prize like he makes her out to be.

I guess what makes her ugly is that fkin look of disgust she has on camera. Could be she doesnt want to be filmed or more likely is disgusted by this moron's proximity.

I guess what makes her ugly is that fkin look of disgust she has on camera. Could be she doesnt want to be filmed or more likely is disgusted by this moron's proximity.
This.

The one thing he’d need to do to obtain her respect, genuine affection and love would be to drop her right this instant for a younger, hotter broad and let her know she was dumped for her lack of respect.

Then let her chase him for a while until he finally accepts her back under a series of new rules and conditions she would have to meet for their relationship moving forward.

He won’t though.

Cucks gonna cuck and despite his fame he probably doesn’t believe he’d be able to find anyone else.

Casey’s looks could be vastly improved with aesthetic front teeth implants or veneers and plastic surgery to both reduce the coverage as well improve the overall aesthetics of his horrible looking schnoz (nose).

Also plastic surgery techniques could likely be used to make his ears fold back with a more natural aesthetic look against the sides of his head instead of being all out there at present like Mickey Mouse or Dumbo ears.

Bro he is a srs LF3 candidate, just look at his side profile

And you see it in his vlogs, she always seems pissed off about everything. She's pissed because she's with genetic trash.
I used to watch his videos back in high school (early '10s) and that's what I noticed as well. She is always rude to him on camera and I can't imagine it's any better off camera. She doesn't even mind being filmed but she just acts like a bitch towards him. Well that's "ascending" as an ugly man

There's a lot to learn for Casey Neistat and his simping. He is proof that statusmaxxing and extreme simping actually works. He is fugly as all shit, what other woman would be able to look at that mug every day? What else was he gonna do but to find some desperate used up single mother roastie.

Of sourse once their kids are a bit older she will definitely divorce his beta ass and take all his betabux money and run.

He is proof that being high T helps with all else being equal. Despite being short and ugly, he still projects a kind of masculine aura. A better looking but more feminine normie would probably be worse off than he is.

He is proof that being high T helps with all else being equal. Despite being short and ugly, he still projects a kind of masculine aura. A better looking but more feminine normie would probably be worse off than he is.

Yeah - He really grates on me. I don't watch his content anymore but he had a lot of issues as a young man. His parents got divorced and his home life was terrible. He impregnated his highschool girlfriend, dropped out of high school. Got a job washing dishes and lived in a trailer with his girlfriend and son and they were poor as shit. She left him to be a single mother and he went to New York with what little money he had to be a film maker and live like a tramp. I think that experience built some character - even if he is a scheming ugly jew.

Credit to him he has done some crazy stuff. One of my favourite videos he ever did was "The day I almost died" about him and a friend going and summiting Mt Aconcagua in Chile for Christmas. He very nearly died doing it. I can respect that. The dude is pretty hardcore.

jfl he made a whole documentary about him chasing her meanwhile she banged other dudes and settled for him when he got money and fame

He's ugly but still mogs me
Never began if true

Don't have a single clue who this guy but it's pretty obvious his "wife" hates him a lot.

He is legit truecel tier.

It's funny how stuff like this would seem inspiring n awww romantic if one is bluepilled. This is extremely cucked af,

A face not even a mother could love

C'mon now, she's cooky looking but has nothing on this ugly faggot. He looks like a caricature, and will go on to create incel sons who won't hit the 1 in 1000000 youtube success and will rot on here.

C'mon now, she's cooky looking but has nothing on this ugly faggot. He looks like a caricature, and will go on to create incel sons who won't hit the 1 in 1000000 youtube success and will rot on here.

His son is studying with daddies money at MIT

But he won't because he's a bluepilled retard. If I had half of the money he gets in a year, I would actually put it to good use and become good looking
It's funny how stuff like this would seem inspiring n awww romantic if one is bluepilled. This is extremely cucked af,
Actually true. If I saw this when I was in middle school, it might have given me a little bit of hope, "If a guy like him canfind someone, maybe I'm not so bad after all". But after taking the blackpill, seeing ugly men with wives that hate them is just utterly sad and pathtic
Imagine doing this documentary and not being able to take a hint.

View attachment 346233
View attachment 346234
View attachment 346236
source.gif

Fucking brutal. She is visibly disgusted by his presence jflllll

Still mogs me.
Jewmaxxing works

Its true she (candice?) always seems bitchy. They did a podcast together so he would have more time for her. But i think casey has pretty much become a high tier normie due to youtubemaxxing and talentmaxxing. He looks a bit like a drugged out celebrity

still mogs me