Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Time is Running Out for Me

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
As a collegecel, I could still potentially meet a high school virgin girl when I go back to town and live happily ever after, if she decides to look past the fact that I am jaded trash (It would be completely justifiable if she didn't). That would be nice. To be a girl's first, to have a sweet cute 16-17 year old girl just be completely infatuated with me.

But anything other than that is a no-go for me. I'm simply incapable of seeing how a girl who has reached the pinnacle of physical, emotional, and spiritual attraction to another person is good for anything other than sex, and even that is ruined because she has been defiled by other guys. No matter what, she'll never be completely infatuated with me since she's already been fully committed to someone else. So, I'd rather die alone than do that.

This summer may be my last good chance at getting a sweet virginal girl to be infatuated with me. Next summer would pretty much be my last chance. Time is running out.

you're gonna need to find 11 year old virgins if you want a virgin, lmao

If you get any older your only chance is to meet a girl sooo ugly that she's still a virgin (low chance)

ItheIthe said:
As a collegecel, I could still potentially meet a high school virgin girl when I go back to town and live happily ever after, if she decides to look past the fact that I am jaded trash (It would be completely justifiable if she didn't). That would be nice. To be a girl's first, to have a sweet cute 16-17 year old girl just be completely infatuated with me.

But anything other than that is a no-go for me. I'm simply incapable of seeing how a girl who has reached the pinnacle of physical, emotional, and spiritual attraction to another person is good for anything other than sex, and even that is ruined because she has been defiled by other guys. No matter what, she'll never be completely infatuated with me since she's already been fully committed to someone else. So, I'd rather die alone than do that.

This summer may be my last good chance at getting a sweet virginal girl to be infatuated with me. Next summer would pretty much be my last chance. Time is running out.
JFL at looking for virgin girls in the USA. Even if she is a virgin she still would have been indoctrinated by feminist ideology

mylifeistrash said:

This

Unless you are in some religious group like latter day saints, forget about it.

mylifeistrash said:

You're probably right. There's still a shot at one or two where I'm from but that's it.

question for op, if you had a cute stacy girl try to fuck you, but she wouldn't commit or marry you and just leave the next day, would you do it?

good luck finding a needle in a haystack the size of a country

TheVman said:
question for op, if you had a cute stacy girl try to fuck you, but she wouldn't commit or marry you and just leave the next day, would you do it?

No, lol

Sex is supposed to bring two people who love each other closer together. The idea that you could reach the pinnacle of physical pleasure and still feel no sort of emotional connection is depressing.