Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Time to praise the sun

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Seriously tho nigga get out the sun be good for ya niggaaa . It be increasin the serotonin in ya homie makin ya feel good homie i got studies and articles on this nigga

Abstract​

Alterations in monoaminergic neurotransmission in the brain are thought to underlie seasonal variations in mood, behaviour, and affective disorders. We took blood samples from internal jugular veins in 101 healthy men, to assess the relation between concentration of serotonin metabolite in these samples and weather conditions and season. We showed that turnover of serotonin by the brain was lowest in winter (p=0.013). Moreover, the rate of production of serotonin by the brain was directly related to the prevailing duration of bright sunlight (r=0.294, p=0.010), and rose rapidly with increased luminosity. Our findings are further evidence for the notion that changes in release of serotonin by the brain underlie mood seasonality and seasonal affective disorder.

I like nuclear storms.

I prefer rotting

But the sun will cause cancer to Simps and chads and will burn down this planet soon.
Ok I like the sun though

cope, no serotonin for subhumans

Good advice. Too bad I live in a rust belt shithole with 0 sunlight

The sun is masculine the moon is feminine thats why foids periods are almost on the same monthly basis as the moons cycles and witch whores do rituals to the moon. May the sun fry all of their sins into a puddle on fresh asphalt in minecraft

Seriously tho nigga get out the sun be good for ya niggaaa . It be increasin the serotonin in ya homie makin ya feel good homie i got studies and articles on this nigga

Abstract​

Alterations in monoaminergic neurotransmission in the brain are thought to underlie seasonal variations in mood, behaviour, and affective disorders. We took blood samples from internal jugular veins in 101 healthy men, to assess the relation between concentration of serotonin metabolite in these samples and weather conditions and season. We showed that turnover of serotonin by the brain was lowest in winter (p=0.013). Moreover, the rate of production of serotonin by the brain was directly related to the prevailing duration of bright sunlight (r=0.294, p=0.010), and rose rapidly with increased luminosity. Our findings are further evidence for the notion that changes in release of serotonin by the brain underlie mood seasonality and seasonal affective disorder.

View attachment 419132
Looking unironically forward to spring, gives you the possibility to go out in nature again and the vegetation is interesting. Want to go through some woods/rivers/mountains/lakes again.

Found some good spots for the holoparasitic toothwort last year, also caught/saw a grass snake there. Cannot wait to see them again. Toothwort grows extremely quickly when spring starts. In the Winter I also saw some kingfishers a few meters away from that, in the spring/summer amphibians can be seen there easily.

It's a good cope to watch animals/plants, last summer I laid next to a common adder that crossed the street for some minutes before helping it and the year before it I found some melanistic/black viviparous lizards as well as poisonous mushrooms/plants in the mountains and some slow worms (especially an old male with an extraordinarily blue color pattern) - btw it's a very interesting feeling to actually touch them, because they have that osteoderms beneath their skin (that's why they move so slowly). Also the gardens have beautiful plants/flowers again - especially like the ones for poisonous plants (many don't even cost something). And I also found a decent path in the swamps with swamp orchids and yellow-bellied toads last year.

Want to get good with insect larvae and libellae one day (no time sadly). This year I want to see some esculapian snakes/dice snakes and I will hopefully also get to work in the forests professionally.
i feel better since march tbh, so there is sth good about sunlight
Same tbh.

Last edited:
One of the oldest religions there is @Emba

i wish i could be so grossly incandescent

no serotonin for your face