Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Timecel theory is real

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Timecel theory: If we lived in a different time we wouldn't be incels.

If we were born maybe 30-40 years earlier probably 90% of us would be normies and not incels (due to insane foid standards that rise every year, soon 99% of men will be incel) and have families and wives not allowed to leave the house.

Just invent a time machine to ascend, br0.

i hate living in this generation so much

due to insane foid standards that rise every year, soon 99% of men will be incel
This fact is the only hope we have that something might change. When virtually the whole male population exists solely as wagecucks paying 80% tax rate so Becky can get her 20th abortion and Jashanda Lushhh can re-de-re-re-un-re-in-detransition thanks to xir 20th surgery, drugs and vidya might not be enough. There might finally be a critical mass of young men who just fucking go nuts.

This new generation of teen girls even more horrible

This is the worst time in history to be a below average man. We can't even die when we fail at life we have to linger on into old age and unnatural loneliness that only the most extreme outcasts would have had to endure in the old days.

I think I agree with you. I don't think I can think of a worse time to be a male in the dating game, ever. Even my dad admits that it's fucking over for young men today, he says that he's glad he doesn't have to be in the dating world anymore.

When will you societycopers learn

I would be Incel whatever due to my 1 inch micropenis.