Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tinder and instagram legit make me suicidal

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Seeing other people, even normie get so many likes compared to me fucks me up, fuck why do i keep doing this to my self

Best to just not look at places like that if they make you depressed.

i got over this when i was 10 lmao but yes from time to time it is indeed brutal

Hearing love songs when outdoors like at a grocery store or restaurant is worse imo especially when it occurs in the late evening or night

Hearing love songs when outdoors like at a grocery store or restaurant is worse imo especially when it occurs in the late evening or night
Not really since u can still dream, tinder proves, shoves to your face that you are subhuman and its over

Not really since u can still dream, tinder proves, shoves to your face that you are subhuman and its over

Dreaming about things that could be is more suifuel for me imo
Tinder is more clearcut case of how it's over. It still hurts but it doesn't have the pensive depressing feeling overhearing love music does

Not a good liar lmao
no really, i realized such shit at a very young age, i noticed everyone i know being more popular/having more stuff/taller and better looking
so social media doesn't hurt me but real life mogging does

No shit sherlock

Don't say "no shit sherlock" (a condescending phrase) when you are a fucking retard who can't stop himself from seeking out mental anguish

You sound like a cuck, like you get off and feeling inferior

You are the last person that should be condescending to anyone lol

"Guuuizz guiiiz, I can't stop cucking myself guys, why can't I stop making myself feel inferior, btw you're stupid for pointing out that nobody is forcing me" :feelskek:

I don't really care about getting likes on social media. too bad society considers it an objective measure of your value as a person

Don't say "no shit sherlock" (a condescending phrase) when you are a fucking retard who can't stop himself from seeking out mental anguish

You sound like a cuck, like you get off and feeling inferior

You are the last person that should be condescending to anyone lol

"Guuuizz guiiiz, I can't stop cucking myself guys, why can't I stop making myself feel inferior, btw you're stupid for pointing out that nobody is forcing me" :feelskek:
Lmao this is literally an incel forum dude, stop trying to pretend that you are such an alpha male ffs, its cringe as fuck

U actually post and try to get likes on insta? Jfl

I've only ever had an account on there to follow meme pages.

I don't really care about getting likes on social media. too bad society considers it an objective measure of your value as a person
Its measures your looks

Lmao this is literally an incel forum, stop trying be pretend you are such an alpha male ffs, its cringe and as fuck

IDK what common sense and being logical has to do with being alpha, but you have to be a high level retard to believe that "not seeking out things that harm you" is RESERVED for "alphas"

Last time I checked even a mindless animal have the sense to do that and you don't, so clearly you are "getting off" sexually in some way by exposing yourself to these things over and over (like a cuck) because there's no logical reason not to and like @grondilu said:

Nobody forces you to visit these websites, man.

IDK what common sense and being logical has to do with being alpha, but you have to be a high level retard to believe that "not seeking out things that harm you" is RESERVED for "alphas"

Last time I checked even a mindless animal have the sense to do that and you don't, so clearly you are "getting off" sexually in some way by exposing yourself to these things over and over (like a cuck) because there's no logical reason not to and like @grondilu said:
Im just venting dude stop being retarded ffs

Unistall it, unless you are eho3ing. I unistalled also tiktok because it was making me depressed.

I don't think he jerks off to Chad getting 2.9k likes on his selfie tbh. it sounds like he just has some addiction to this type of media stemming from the fact that he's self-conscious over it

Im just venting dude stop being retarded ffs

I guess cucks on reddit are just venting too lol

You are venting about something that is 100% your fault and you can stop doing, how about you just stop and skip the venting, I seriously feel like guys like you just enjoy having something to complain about

Here's what, I'll just add you to my ignore list, you'll never have anything of importance to say anyways

I don't think he jerks off to Chad getting 2.9k likes on his selfie tbh. it sounds like he just has some addiction to this type of media stemming from the fact that he's self-conscious over it
Yes.

You are venting about something that is 100% your fault and you can stop doing, how about you just stop and skip the venting, I seriously feel like guys like you just enjoy having something to complain about

Here's what, I'll just add you to my ignore list, you'll never have anything of importance to say anyways
Omg please noooo im gonna cry

kill yourself you fucking faggot

I made a fake profile using a normie pic and he got more likes in one day than i get in one weak fuck, suicidefuel