Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment tinder\badoo as a feminine gl guy, it's over if you're not dimorphic in the west

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
saved this screenshot 2 years ago
Screenshot 20201021 073229

a very good looking but feminine guy has puny 1-6% match rate in the west

while dimorphic miro cech has 99%

Low T non dimorphic subhumans have 0 success and 0 smv, it's over for all of them:

water-strategy.jpg

Last edited:
Why are we on this Earth? To suffer?

Wanted to test Russia after seeing that post here a few days ago with the countless of matches after he switched from LA to Russia. Do I need to pay Tinder in order to do this?

Wanted to test Russia after seeing that post here a few days ago with the countless of matches after he switched from LA to Russia. Do I need to pay Tinder in order to do this?
use bluestacks

Western culture is too cucked so foids seek high test dimorphic men as sexual coping mechanism over pretty boys imo is the conclusion

lol that difference is massive :feelsmega: 65% giga slays 1% permarots

is he rice btw? coz slavs don't mind rice that much if he's gl and his success rate is low for a white in japan/korea compared to eastern europe

Last edited:
This guy looks like he's 16.

With your own pics you can use badoo, they require photo verification. For tinder use tinder gold.

what feminine guy was used for the experiment?

Who's the "good-looking feminine" guy? Post his pictures and I'll be the judge.

what are you going to judge
His toxic personality aka his bones. Tinder is a paradise for prettyboys. I've done Chadfish myself. I don't believe legit feminine looking Chad will get 2% match rates. It's just not possible.

His toxic personality aka his bones. Tinder is a paradise for prettyboys. I've done Chadfish myself. I don't believe legit feminine looking Chad will get 2% match rates. It's just not possible.
it's not about a feminine chad getting a low match rate he could be 6\10 i don't remember it's about the gap between the countries.I've did a chadfishing with miro cech in moscow and he got like 50-60% match rate while he killed it in the usa up to 100 match rate

I've did a chadfishing with miro cech in moscow and he got like 50-60% match rate while he killed it in the usa up to 100 match rate
Hmm Interesting. Why is that? I think it has to do with Exotic Theory. Most Slavs are masc ogres and prettyboys are rare so slavic girls prefer feminine looking guys.

Hmm Interesting. Why is that? I think it has to do with Exotic Theory. Most Slavs are masc ogres and prettyboys are rare so slavic girls prefer feminine looking guys.
mystery

Still no matches in Russia jfl. It's absolutely over for me. 62% match rate my ass lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back