[Tinder Experiment] 5'7 incel gets more than 40 cute matches in Asia in 1 day

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
:disappointed:

Incels on this site would murder an entire village for your bones, though. If they only knew...
fucking shit, we need to ban this faggot show his pic

show this cocksucker face, hes pissing me off with his faggot frog profile and chad lite status

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
fucking shit, we need to ban this faggot show his pic

show this cocksucker face, hes pissing me off with his faggot frog profile and chad lite status
[attachment=230]

Attachments

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
i look like a paki, everyones hate me

existentialhack

existentialhack

Wizard
17d 2h 20m
Useless without pictures of the guy.

T

Twisted

Banned
-
He is pretty good looking, but you're better looking. He mogs your eye area and a few other facial features, but you bone mog him (and everyone else on this forum).

You're the only Chadlite incel I've seen here so far.
A second Chadlite? Do you rate him higher than Zyros?

Did he get any surgery to achieve his top tier bone structure or was it all natural?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
3m
this is why i love chinks

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

sleep forever
-
3d 12h 14m
>this is INCEL in 2017

oh my it is so over

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

Incel with a square jaw
★★★★★
7d 13h 3m
Asiancel here. I'm not surprised by how Asian roasties loves to throw their men under bus

Femoids has been known to be unloyal, Asian women takes it to a next level.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
A second Chadlite? Do you rate him higher than Zyros?

Did he get any surgery to achieve his top tier bone structure or was it all natural?
I would say he is better looking (I guess it would be a matter of preference). I mean, he looks more natural and less "gay vampire" at least. His bone structure is better.

A pic of him at 16, he looked like he belonged in a boy band. 

His bones are all natural. Top tier jawline and zygos.

StemCel137

StemCel137

5'7, ethnic, <60kg, bug eyes, big nose
★★★★★
I would say he is better looking (I guess it would be a matter of preference). I mean, he looks more natural and less "gay vampire" at least. His bone structure is better.

better than average jawline. average zygos.FAR FROM TOP TIER. 
btw speak for urself too, you mog my bones and you know it dude

ovrload

ovrload

Banned
-
31d 2h 26m
Damn he is actually decent looking. But I wouldn’t class him as white though

T

Twisted

Banned
-

How old is he and what do you rate him?

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
23m
Ok can we see the pictures used for context?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
@Sparky gave me his permission

[hr]
How old is he and what do you rate him?
Pretty sure he is 20 if I remember correctly. Fuck giving ratings, man. I am so tired of trying to rate people accurately, because it's so damn hard. Let's just say that he is good looking and you're good looking and none of you should be virgins for too much longer.

whogivesafucc

whogivesafucc

Banned
-
A second Chadlite? Do you rate him higher than Zyros?
from the way you're describing him, i don't understand how he's not a slayer, or why he is even here to begin with

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
from the way you're describing him, i don't understand how he's not a slayer, or why he is even here to begin with
Life is full of mysteries. He is a bit of a manlet, but that shouldn't stop him.

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
23m
@sparky wasn't an Incel to begin with. He isn't a subhuman. If he looksmax and tries his best, he'd get laid easy pizzy.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
@sparky wasn't an Incel to begin with. He isn't a subhuman. If he looksmax and tries his best, he'd get laid easy pizzy.
That pic was a joke, it's not him. I can't post his pics for obvious reasons, I think you understand that.

T

Twisted

Banned
-
I am technically an incel because I’m still a KV despite actively trying to make as much of an effort as possible with the opportunities put in front of me.

Looksmaxing is one of the main reasons I’m here so I can get pragmatic advice from people who know what they’re talking about rather than the “accept yourself” bluepilled BS.

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
23m
I am technically an incel because I’m still a KV despite actively trying to make as much of an effort as possible with the opportunities put in front of me.

Looksmaxing is one of the main reasons I’m here so I can get pragmatic advice from people who know what they’re talking about rather than the “accept yourself” bluepilled BS.
You can get laid in Korea. Good luck Brethren!

T

Twisted

Banned
-
I’m considering on going on holiday there but you got to remember I’m 18 and still living with my parents. So I’d have to convince some of my normie friends to go there on a “lads holiday.”

Right now I have four main social circles

There’s the social circle that goes to pubs and clubs and provides me with most of my opportunities to meet girls, however I only see them in the holidays as they are all at uni and I’m on a gap year to looksmax. We already have a lads holiday in Germany booked for the summer so Korea would have to wait until the year after and by then I’ll be old enough to get Plastic Surgery so I can try and reach Chadlite status.

The second circle is just ones that smoke weed but don’t have the money for lads holidays.

The third one is my church circle but they’d be against the idea of lads holidays for obvious reasons.

The fourth one are my gamer social circle who planned a lads holiday but cancelled and do bail on plans quite a lot. They’re still my best bet but I don’t know how I’d convince them to go South Korea over places like Amsterdam, Ibiza, Magaluf ect.

StemCel137

StemCel137

★★★★★
I’m considering on going on holiday there but you got to remember I’m 18 and still living with my parents. So I’d have to convince some of my normie friends to go there on a “lads holiday.”

There’s the social circle that goes to pubs and clubs and provides me with most of my opportunities to meet girls, however I only see them in the holidays as they are all at uni and I’m on a gap year to looksmax. We already have a lads holiday in Germany booked for the summer so Korea would have to wait until the year after and by then I’ll be old enough to get Plastic Surgery so I can try and reach Chadlite status.

The second circle is just ones that smoke weed but don’t have the money for lads holidays.

The third one is my church circle but they’d be against the idea of lads holidays for obvious reasons.

The fourth one are my gamer social circle who planned a lads holiday but cancelled and do bail on plans quite a lot. They’re still my best bet but I don’t know how I’d convince them to go South Korea over places like Amsterdam, Ibiza, Magaluf ect.
i live in germany and all i can say is: dont visit the north if you are not white and shorter than 6ft2. source: me, ethnic 5'8manlet in northern germany. 

girls in the south are more into ethnics than in the north.

T

Twisted

Banned
-
i live in germany and all i can say is: dont visit the north if you are not white and shorter than 6ft2. source: me, ethnic 5'8manlet in northern germany. 

We are spending one week in the north and one week in the south.

I have a pair of 9cm shoe lifts so I guess I could combine that with a second pair of 9cm shoe lifts for an 18cm boost that’ll bring me up to 6”2 xD

Nah in all seriousness, any lifts more than four inches will make you look disproportionate af, same goes for LL

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2hlQkVJZhE[/video]

Just leaving this here.

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Just based on preliminary results I'm not doing much better in Taiwan than my home country in Northern Europe. If you get 40 matches a day ANYWHERE then you are decent looking, because face is all that matters. The OP is def not incel in the strictest sense.

Its_OVER

Its_OVER

Roped
★★★★
40 matches? Holy shit, fakecels get out!

S

skinnyfat

Recruit
★★
I’m considering on going on holiday there but you got to remember I’m 18 and still living with my parents. So I’d have to convince some of my normie friends to go there on a “lads holiday.”
Right now I have four main social circles
There’s the social circle that goes to pubs and clubs and provides me with most of my opportunities to meet girls, however I only see them in the holidays as they are all at uni and I’m on a gap year to looksmax. We already have a lads holiday in Germany booked for the summer so Korea would have to wait until the year after and by then I’ll be old enough to get Plastic Surgery so I can try and reach Chadlite status.
The fourth one are my gamer social circle who planned a lads holiday but cancelled and do bail on plans quite a lot. They’re still my best bet but I don’t know how I’d convince them to go South Korea over places like Amsterdam, Ibiza, Magaluf ect.

isn't north germany more liberal tho?

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
23m

You're 19? your are not a trucel. You still have a lof of potential to get laid.Get out there and work for it brethren!

The Purifier

The Purifier

Recruit
★★
I am a tacocel and tried in Philippines: plenty of matches with girls around my league.

Looks like Asia is a paradise for incels it doesn't matter their as long they are not ricecels.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
★★★★★
60d 19h 29m
Just being a white is good enough for these asian noodlewhores, they worship whites like god. Moreover, they have very twisted sense of male masculinity, many of them are crazy for tranny looking prettyboys.

Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder

Recruit
Sparky is actually good looking, I'm not surprised.

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
Just being a white is good enough for these asian noodlewhores, they worship whites like god. Moreover, they have very twisted sense of male masculinity, many of them are crazy for tranny looking prettyboys.
Nope I tried today in Thailand and Taiwan, barely got any real female matches (all below my looksmatch), a few ladyboyos that I had to unmatch as well. Got better results in my own white country (95% white). Just be white theory does not always apply. You still need to be white + decent looking, a good head of hair is essential (my head is shaved). Pretty boys may do better in Asia. Maybe you can get some gold digger if you show off your money, but that has nothing to do with whiteness.

StemCel137

StemCel137

★★★★★
shallows people out there here. as a curry you dont have have a chance with the 2/whales

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
Changed location to Moscow to do another experiment.

Are these matches attractive enough for an incel?

@StemCel137
@FaceAndLMS

justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Changed location to Moscow to do another experiment.

Are these matches attractive enough for an incel?

@StemCel137
@FaceAndLMS
You are a fucking faggot if these aren't "attractive enough"
Sparky confirmed for autist

T

Twisted

Banned
-
You are a fucking faggot if these aren't "attractive enough"
Sparky confirmed for autist
Thing is... I’m actually diagnosed with autism.

Autism has become a joke among the incel community because every slightly shy person is self diagnosing themselves with it. I won’t let it slow me down though and will continue to work hard to NT max. But some people are under the illusion that it’s easy to overcome when it’s really not.

However autism is not the only factor in the reason I’m incel as my height and frame are below average. I’m going to get on HGH to sort this.

Anyway the matches in Russia are definitely attractive enough for me

justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★

Autism has become a joke among the incel community because every slightly shy person is self diagnosing themselves with it.
I know, you've mentioned it. Not being NT is a death sentence despite what copers say.
Autism is a meme on the internet in general and is used instead of social retardation, and I've always known it's not to be taken as literal autism (although it can be actual autism). It's just a meme is all.
But you're lucky that you have a good looking face. You definitely need to NTmaxx. Depending on how severe it is it might be futile though, you talked about going to a club with some shit in your pants to make it look like a big dick, that's greentext tier aspieness

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m

Autism has become a joke among the incel community because every slightly shy person is self diagnosing themselves with it. I won’t let it slow me down though and will continue to work hard to NT max. But some people are under the illusion that it’s easy to overcome when it’s really not.

However autism is not the only factor in the reason I’m incel as my height and frame are below average. I’m going to get on HGH to sort this.

If your height, frame and jawline don't improve, you can always marry this match and have slayer sons:

HIGH T.

StemCel137

StemCel137

★★★★★
If your height, frame and jawline don't improve, you can always marry this match and have slayer sons:

HIGH T.
i just set my location to moskau and holy fucking shit are all girls stacies there what the fuck, never saw so many attractive girls on tinder gonna live there lol

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-

HIGH T.
BAN FUCKING BAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

N

NeoRedPill

Recruit
★★
Only if you’re white.

justforlulzandkeks

justforlulzandkeks

Officer
★★★★
Thing is... I’m actually diagnosed with autism.
Autism has become a joke among the incel community because every slightly shy person is self diagnosing themselves with it. I won’t let it slow me down though and will continue to work hard to NT max. But some people are under the illusion that it’s easy to overcome when it’s really not.
However autism is not the only factor in the reason I’m incel as my height and frame are below average. I’m going to get on HGH to sort this.
If your height, frame and jawline don't improve, you can always marry this match and have slayer sons:

HIGH T.
Fuaaarrk what a qt

Eternalfootman2017

Eternalfootman2017

Recruit
★★

T

Twisted

Banned
-
i just set my location to moskau and holy fucking shit are all girls stacies there what the fuck, never saw so many attractive girls on tinder gonna live there lol
I think it could potentially be a great location for incels because there is a much greater proportion of stacies to Chads so it could probably be our best bet at finding a HQNP girl.

Need to visit here ASAP. Darnit my life would be so different if I didn’t live in the UK

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
I think it could potentially be a great location for incels because there is a much greater proportion of stacies to Chads so it could probably be our best bet at finding a HQNP girl.

Need to visit here ASAP. Darnit my life would be so different if I didn’t live in the UK
Your match rate seems about the same there as in South Korea, but the matches are not as pretty on average.

This one is really cute, though.

T

Twisted

Banned
-
Your match rate seems about the same there as in South Korea, but the matches are not as pretty on average.

This one is really cute, though.
Her anthem though ;)

Can you message her?

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
He is a bit of a mentalcel, but he lacks in height and frame. His autisic behavior is also holding him back he says.

His facial features are pretty decent.
So he's full on mentalcel.

Face is everything dude. And 5'7" isn't bad in east asia.

T

Twisted

Banned
-
So he's full on mentalcel.

Face is everything dude. And 5'7" isn't bad in east asia.
I live in the UK though so 5”7 is pretty bad here.

Anyway, I might give tinder a shot but I can’t promise I won’t sperg out on the first few dates I go on.

T

truecel23

Officer
★★
I live in the UK though so 5”7 is pretty bad here.

Anyway, I might give tinder a shot but I can’t promise I won’t sperg out on the first few dates I go on.
Go to the Czech Republic. I heard that height doesn't matter as much. Its closer than east asian countries too.

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
I'm white but 40, 5'7" and bald (shaven short) do I stand a chance in Asia? I only like 20-29 year old girls.