[Tinder Experiment] 5'7 incel gets more than 40 cute matches in Asia in 1 day

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
4d 9h 45m
so im not super convinced about asian preference for light skin being the result of euro worship
Most white people have lighter colored hair and eyes compared to Asians. Asian men are generally shorter to and have smaller dongs.

I'm half asian, the movies and media from Hollywood are copied and shown in the media from asian country i'm from. Movies like Infinity Wars have white characters as the heroes and this theme is repeated in majority of movies, i think seeing this over and over does have an effect on the viewer implanting ideas how certain appearances slots people into roles in real life.

Many of the asian actors on tv in the asian country i'm from are mixed with white, they have white features of being taller, lighter skinned, lighter eyes.

White people have higher status in the mind of Asian women, a few of my aunts married not so attractive white men

My white uncles sort of look like the guys in these videos

Last edited:
imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
1d 5h 36m
I only match with lady boys in asia

existentialhack

existentialhack

Wizard
17d 2h 20m
BTW how to spoof location on Tinder. I tried the Fake GPS app on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Enabled developer mode and set it as the mock locations app. Also set location to device only. Turned off Wifi. Still it only gives me local results.
Bluestacks emulator.

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
57d 15h 46m
Must be nice to be white and have a guaranteed solution to all your problems: go to Asia.

The only exceptions are severe manlets or sub 3/10 faces.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
JBW works in Asia, but not in the West.

There's a reason these white incels have to leave their continent to get laid.

E

Evildoer

Banned
-
JBW works in Asia, but not in the West.

There's a reason these white incels have to leave their continent to get laid.
Thus making them truecels. You don't need to check your chances among amazon tribe women or something to be incel. Copers who count locationcels as volcels are all wrong.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
40d 20h 9m
Damn these JBW and move to Asia always mogs me since I have an undiagnosed eating disorder so I can´t even eat out on restaurants or with friends because I take 3 times as long to eat. I also have a back injury in the middle of my spine so I can´t workout. It mogs me that so many people in here has a healthy normal functioning body and could potentially move to Asia and workout and yeah be a demi-god down there but I can´t! :feelscry::feelsrope: