Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] 5'7 incel gets more than 40 cute matches in Asia in 1 day

Used photos of @Sparky (with his permission and permission to post results).

Only swiped on girls 5 and above.

No deceiving angles or lighting was used.
Included height in bio, set his age to 20 and swipe range from 18-28.

One day of swiping for a bit and the result was as follows:
Sbwd5Na.jpg

Some of his better looking matches:

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg

6j3OcCr.jpg

Chink foids :feelspuke: swipe left all day

I tried SEA. Got zero matches :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Yeah that's coz you are a curry. There are a lot of curries in Thailand though but they all pay for sex.

I will try SEAmaxxing 2021 in like 7 months and we will see if its true or not though I am not white I am slavic and slavs are white niggers at best.

Yeah that's coz you are a curry. There are a lot of curries in Thailand though but they all pay for sex.

I will try SEAmaxxing 2021 in like 7 months and we will see if its true or not though I am not white I am slavic and slavs are white niggers at best.
you're fine, noodlewhores don't know about such things, it's all about your pheno.

got 0 matches in asia because im asian and most asians mog me

i've done this, 0% interest fml

White cocku onreeeeeeee

Another proof white = fakecel

I believe this incel mogs me to hell and back

Sbwd5Na.jpg

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg
6j3OcCr.jpg
JBW. Nothing more needs to be said
Blackcels cannot do this.

Most white incels on this forums could ascend with a noodlewhore. Especially if they have blue eyes halo. Ethnic incels are at a disadvantage compared to whites, since they can always attempt to JBWmaxx

All whites are volcels
@BummerDrummer got ghosted by a philipina once she saw what he looked like and he's white with blond hair and blue eyes, @LiterallyASoyboy asked out ethnic foids and got rejected I think @Incline also got rejected by ethnic foids. Whites have an advantage, yes but that doesn't mean they'll slay endlessly.

I will try this, let's see how it goes

I think there might be different standards over there on height. I should maybe give it a try. But now it's hard with coronastuff

Philosophycels I need your help for an ethical decision. I'm seriously considering studying Computer Science in Japan or Korea, and try finding a girlfriend there. But at the same time I feel bad for my fellow ricecels, and I would despise those WMAF couples so badly if I were one.

But at the same time, if I wouldnt get this girl, it wouldnt be the ricecel but probably Chang would fuck her, and our comrade ricecel could only betabuxx later.
Also, I think the only way to destroy white preference is by mixing the races.

Last edited:
But I just did some research and Japanese and Korean societies seem to be super rigid, no good place for a mentalcel like me. Maybe I'm gonna try the Phillipines instead, also they mog the Japanese with their English skills.

@BummerDrummer got ghosted by a philipina once she saw what he looked like and he's white with blond hair and blue eyes, @LiterallyASoyboy asked out ethnic foids and got rejected I think @Incline also got rejected by ethnic foids. Whites have an advantage, yes but that doesn't mean they'll slay endlessly.
I got rejected by a biracial landwhale once. Im white

i would like for you to test this with my pictures. send me a pm.
I remember doing it but I have had like 2 new laptops since. I don't have the pics anymore.
do you have any contact with this dude that made the experiment?

Last edited:
Boram and Sunho look good but the other two look unappealing.

@sparky must be a chad

Just timetravel back to 2017 theory.

Tera cope. Im white and I wouldn’t get a single match

Why is this a must read

Sunho, 19 is damn hot. Nice big tits and wide hips, I'm no fan of Eastern Asian women in general, they are too boyish.

girls that almost look like models, in a rich country like south korea, soaking up lots of dating app attention, want to fuck the average ugly poorfag provided he's white? interesting thesis. i'll provide my honest feedback in the near future.

We still don't know what this supposed incel looks like.

He's not 5,5ft though is he?

Sbwd5Na.jpg

tE6N5R3.jpg
g4VEmk6.jpg
xPPh50I.jpg
53MVfx1.jpg
KqIiZtf.jpg
6j3OcCr.jpg
I hate being a currycel being white makes everything so easy in life. To all whitecels here come to india and everysingle whore will drop her panties for you, but they would file rape case if a currycel tries to start a convo with them i hate curry foids.

He should tell them his height. Under 6,0ft? Instant rejection:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

post experiment without the pics you used theory

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: I assume dark eyed meds don't count?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back