[Blackpill] Tinder experiment in the UK: Latino/Med vs Muslim vs Mulatto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Machiavelli

Machiavelli

lion and fox
-
Guy photoshops himself in 3 different skin tones and creates 3 different tinder profiles with 3 different ethno-cultural backgrounds (Ahmed - Muslim, Alexander - Latino/Med, Andre -Mulatto).

The Mulatto and Latino/Med profile get nearly the same match rate while just having a muslim name, will decrease your match results by 50%. Being Muslim in the UK is an huge failo.

Are Tinder likes racially prejudice? Yes, obviously | Metro News
Quote:The Study of Attraction – a live experiment looking to explore how ethnic discrimination affects attractiveness. ‘Recent events have given people from ethnic minority backgrounds, particularly Muslims, a bad name in society,’ says Zish Alexander, founder of the study. ‘This has resulted in islamophobia, prejudice, and unconscious bias amongst Brits. ‘As a male with an ethnic minority background, I have been keen to find out how this might be affecting me in the dating world.’ Together with his creative partner, Antonia Jackson, he’s designed a Tinder experiment to find out just how much of an effect this is having on fellow people of colour.

‘I photoshopped myself into three different ethnic personas, and I did this by changing two variables: my skin colour, and my name. ‘We then created three separate Tinder accounts for each of the three personas: Alexander, Ahmed, and Andre. ‘Every day over 28 days, we swipe right 100 times on each Tinder profile, and post the results on Instagram daily.’​

https://www.instagram.com/thestudyofattraction/

Alexander - Latino/Med : Ahmed - Muslim : Andre - Mulatto

Results after 28 days:

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
-
Tinder is all about being white I just don't stand a chance even if I looksmaxed and took professional pics

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

curry
-
What kind of Muslim would be on tinder anyway, giga kek. Deserves it TBH.

Weirdcel

Weirdcel

Banned
-
No chance for browncels

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Uk is terrible for incels.

im white , 6.2 and still touchless 22 virgin.

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
the muslim shouldve worked on his personality

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Kek at using a Muslim name for tinder

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I have a 6/10 light skinned black friend who tried tinder.

130 matchs in 10 months. 0 dates.

"THERE IS NO HYPERGAMY IN BRASIL"

ropecel

ropecel

Banned
-
It's all about how you look. He only got double the matches by being white versus being sandnigger. If you're getting .01% match rate, getting .005% as a sandnigger won't change how you feel that much.

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-
It's basically the rule. Almost white ethnic>blacks>orientals>arab/muslim>indian.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
yeah the UK seems pretty rough based on all the experiments I've seen
what i have witnessed is most uk female are either complete sluts who go for normies and chad or females looking for a beta bux / older man.

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
-
This is probably gigacope but maybe my muslim name put people off tinder

B

BlackpilledBetaBux

Rassenschänder
-
Obviously only the name Achmed turned away the women, roughly half the likes of the darker version. The dark guy had a few less likes than te latino/med, but only little difference. It would be interesting what results he would have gotten if he had photoshopped himself nordic white.

Interesting how this guy took pictures, where he looks like right out of prison. Especially on the one with the purple shirt, he looks as if he was about to punch someone in the face. It shows how women on Tinder like the bad guys who likely abuse and beat them.

D

deadman123

The time when all shall become one has come.
-
Strong skin tone blackpill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
-
Now I regret getting a tan.

UndertakerCel

UndertakerCel

18 year old truecel
-
Not that much of a difference between white and black. This debunks JBW theory.

GeogCel

GeogCel

Chin+JawCel
-
Are Tinder likes racially prejudice? Yes, obviously | Metro News
Quote:The Study of Attraction – a live experiment looking to explore how ethnic discrimination affects attractiveness. ‘Recent events have given people from ethnic minority backgrounds, particularly Muslims, a bad name in society,’ says Zish Alexander, founder of the study. ‘This has resulted in islamophobia, prejudice, and unconscious bias amongst Brits. ‘As a male with an ethnic minority background, I have been keen to find out how this might be affecting me in the dating world.’ Together with his creative partner, Antonia Jackson, he’s designed a Tinder experiment to find out just how much of an effect this is having on fellow people of colour.​

Normies have taken this Tinder experiment as proof of white racism and racial prejudice yet incel Tinder experiments are unfair catfishing. JBW?

D

Dolicocephalic

Recruit
-
thats actually pretty cool how legit he looked after photoshop, results would therefore be pretty good imo

Race doesnt matter past 9/10 though.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
-
He really should have kept the names the same. Now we'll never know whether it was the guy's skin color or his name that put girls off.

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
Going to photoshop my face whiter. Time to ascend boyos.

>photoshopmaxxing

Status
Not open for further replies.