127d 15h 42m
Use this gif:

Don't forget about:

Destroyed heart and/or possible heart attack,
destroyed kidneys,
destroyed liver,
gyno,
high blood pressure,
permanent reduced natural testosterone production.
View attachment 291705
Permanent life decission, permanent side affects, TEMPORARY muscle/strength gains.

Steroids are stupid. Don't do them.
This one is just fucking brutal, when your shitty genes even get in the way of your copes, not even cheating works without a solid genetic base :feelsbadman:
View attachment 302561 View attachment 302562

"She trained hard bro, she ate lots of meat bro" "it was the revenge bro" "estrogen is an incelish term bro" "just train hard and eat right bro" " you sound like an incel bro"

View attachment 302564
View attachment 302565
View attachment 302566

And my personal favourite

View attachment 302568

View attachment 302569
Food ? how hard is to buy some vegetable and chicken breast, jfl at those coper.

Last edited:
LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
165d 20h 54m
Vakiadia

Vakiadia

Daily Devotion
-
10h 57m
I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile:

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

Now let's all take tren and ascend (manlets need not apply.)

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

@weed @copinggymcel @itsover @justforlulzandkeks @blackpill_incel
Correct!

BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Coping currycel rotting in chadstralia
★★★★
2d 5h 13m
Fuaaaark i gotta start doing some fork putdowns and hit the gym.

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
45d 16h 25m
@Colvin76 won't touch this

Colvin76

Colvin76

KHHV sub4 manlet ethnic truecel.
★★★★★
177d 1h 24m
@Colvin76 won't touch this
Doesn't apply to me or any gymcel here.

He physique mogs me and the entire forum hard.

edit: Also look at Page 8 of this thread. I've already posted in this thread lol.

Last edited:
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
27d 19h 11m
Doesn't apply to me or any gymcel here.

He physique mogs me and the entire forum hard.

edit: Also look at Page 8 of this thread. I've already posted in this thread lol.
What type of things do say to holes on tinder? Hit em with some pimp talk see if that works. Call em "bitch" pervasively and so on. Urban swag in tandem with your physique might be what'll get em fetishizing you and you can ascend at last.

Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
177d 1h 24m
What type of things do say to holes on tinder? Hit em with some pimp talk see if that works. Call em "bitch" pervasively and so on. Urban swag in tandem with your physique might be what'll get em fetishizing you and you can ascend at last.
:feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: I don't get matches, retard.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
27d 19h 11m
Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
177d 1h 24m
I thought you could send them messages regardless. I'm a retarded amishcel apparently.
You can't. You can't message to foids on Tinder unless you match with them (impossible for a gigatruecel manlet ethnic like me)

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
27d 19h 11m
You can't. You can't talk to foids on Tinder unless you match with them (impossible for a gigatruecel manlet ethnic like me)
What type of pictures do you use for Tinder? Same as the gym"cel" in the opening post?

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
82d 8h 58m
This thread is lifefuel. Need to get to single digit body fat asap
also is this dude even natty? @Colvin76
fakecel.

I got ZERO matches on tinder after thousands of swipes.
bro. seriously zero?? i got 5 matches with this pic
9CD1A15D-F0DD-4923-ACA7-DE6582968682.png

BududubNow

BududubNow

TORTURE ALL FOIDS AND SHOOT ALL MUTTS
★★★★★
34d 21h 6m
For truecels like myself who can't gain weight it's impossible. Over before it began.

Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
177d 1h 24m
This thread is lifefuel. Need to get to single digit body fat asap
also is this dude even natty? @Colvin76
99.999999% chance That guy in the pic is not natty unless he has 1 in 100 million genetics.

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

Rope will be my last cope
3d 14h 52m
For truecels like myself who can't gain weight it's impossible. Over before it began.
Same tbh
After gymcelling for an year jfl i realized there's no way im putting muscle on my twink frame other than roids which i wont considering the risks mentioned

BududubNow

BududubNow

★★★★★
34d 21h 6m
Same tbh
After gymcelling for an year jfl i realized there's no way im putting muscle on my twink frame other than roids which i wont considering the risks mentioned
What's your BMI?

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

3d 14h 52m
15.9 here. After year+ of heavy workouts the highest it was was 17,6.
Being underweight doesnt bother me much tbh
Id be ok if i had a wide frame being skinny , I've had some guys back in school who were as skinny as me but still had broader frames and looked good body wise

BududubNow

BududubNow

★★★★★
34d 21h 6m
Being underweight doesnt bother me much tbh
Id be ok if i had a wide frame being skinny , I've had some guys back in school who were as skinny as me but still had broader frames and looked good body wise
My frame is average but the lack of mass makes me a truecel and someone who is not respected by people at all. I am still treated and looked on as a child pretty much. One time a police officer was calling me "mr Jimmy" instead of "mr James" (not saying this is my name but you get the idea), other time a female shopkeeper was showing some young guy how to use the cash register and I was buying beer and she told him "hit ALCOHOL button, tick the option that confirms that the buyer is over the age of 18" and then she looked at me with a smirk and went "tee hee" and I am close to being 30. She basically was confused as fuck about my age, or thought I was barely 18 or something but either way, she wouldn't do this to 99.999% of other men my age. Never began for me!

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

LìfeOfDisàppointmen

3d 14h 52m
My frame is average but the lack of mass makes me a truecel and someone who is not respected by people at all. I am still treated and looked on as a child pretty much. One time a police officer was calling me "mr Jimmy" instead of "mr James" (not saying this is my name but you get the idea), other time a female shopkeeper was showing some young guy how to use the cash register and I was buying beer and she told him "hit ALCOHOL button, tick the option that confirms that the buyer is over the age of 18" and then she looked at me with a smirk and went "tee hee" and I am close to being 30. She basically was confused as fuck about my age, or thought I was barely 18 or something but either way, she wouldn't do this to 99.999% of other men my age. Never began for me!
I can relate with the norman underweight shaming alot , literally have been getting "Eat something , why don't you eat anything?" :soy: even when i was overeating and lifting
Being weak and small contributes so much to shitty social life because you just cant act normally or confident at all knowing any guy could whoop up your ass
I even hoped on GH desperately for 3 months and not even a fucking cm increase in whatsoever JFL confirming my truecel genetics :feelsrope:

Manletmaxx

Manletmaxx

Recruit
2d 12h 16m
Useless because it does not work for manlets

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
9d 7h 47m
Figured, I never believed retards who would say that physique didn't matter, black pill or no, I treated them with the same disdain as a blue piller.

Single digit body fat or death.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
9d 7h 47m
Also, physique matters more than money in terms of attraction and anyone who believes money has any effect at all on a woman's attraction is a coping faggot.

Come at me.

Colvin76

Colvin76

★★★★★
177d 1h 24m
Also, physique matters more than money in terms of attraction and anyone who believes money has any effect at all on a woman's attraction is a coping faggot.

Come at me.
Yeah money is gigacope. homeless chads still get laid easily

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
27d 19h 11m
Brag. Effortless leanness is coveted by fatcels

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
29d 4h 48m
Guy has an insane physique, no way I could naturally replicate that, also he's white.

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
9d 7h 47m
I'm also glad that this thread kills any incel who don't think physique makes a difference. I'm gonna starve the fuck out of myself until I get ripped. Shitty fat loss genetics be damned.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Mythic
★★
30d 21h 55m
Wouldn’t work as well if he is a real manlet.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
78d 8h 52m
JFL at the girl making fun of his longface.

This experiment needed more conversations. I know some ugly guys who got messaged first, but it didn't go anywhere.

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

24 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★
14d 13h 22m
zero tinder matches for me already man. my face is way worse than that guy's.

i appreciate the mention and experiment though. you work hard for this community and i thank you for that
He mogs me so hard