Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] Ugly gymcel gets hot Tinder matches! [Spicy thread] [GTFIH]

I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile: 

HZlOQ5v.png

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

Now let's all take tren and ascend (manlets need not apply.)

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

@weed @copinggymcel @itsover @justforlulzandkeks @blackpill_incel

rickvanderhammer said:
Arrange a date with somebody and you've proven your point. Also worth mentioning it would take years of going to the gym 4 times a week and steroids for most people to achieve that.

Excuses, excuses instead of rotting on here whining about how you'll forever be a virgin you should put the effort and dedication into improving both your health, and physical attractiveness to women if you refuse to gymcel then you're clearly a volcel who wants easy pussy without trying.

Framecel222 said:
We just need to write macros that automatically message them and then we will ascend.

If my catfish gets rejected then I'll feel bad (dead srs.)

Well that's the whole point! If he gets rejected then this whole experiment is a waste of time because it got him nowhere. You need to prove that these girls are actually serious about fucking him, just send some sly comment about getting fux and if they say "yes" then congrats you made a point.

jagged0 said:
Excuses, excuses instead of rotting on here whining about how you'll forever be a virgin you should put the effort and dedication into improving both your health, and physical attractiveness to women if you refuse to gymcel then you're clearly a volcel who wants easy pussy without trying.

Then go do it instead of shitting on people here.

UPDATE: he just got superliked by a landwhale.

IG1DAWe.png

Oh jesus fuck I'm roping, even this ugly piece of subhuman shit is beating me on tinder. I must be literally the ugliest guy on the app if he's mogging me.

All I can say is this: his body isn't achievable for most. Most gymcels aren't gonna get anywhere near how his body looks. It's not like a random normie who gymcels for a year is gonna have that body, or even anything close to it. He's only getting those matches because he's in like the top 0.5% of body asthetics. For most, no matter how long they train, they'll never get that level of muscle.

So fine, it matters, but ONLY if you're ridiculously ripped like this guy. Random normfags who go to the gym 3x a week, don't use roids, and just look 'in shape' rather than absolutely ripped aren't gonna see any improvement in matches. This body takes literally half a decade to build, and the vast majority could never achieve it even if they did the exact same shit this horsefaced subhuman did.

Now someone come along and kill me, I'm mogged by literal deformed subhumans.

VLÖ said:
Then go do it instead of shitting on people here.

Not shitting on anyone, just tired of you fakecels who can clearly escape if you put any effort in.

jagged0 said:
Not shitting on anyone, just tired of you fakecels who can clearly escape if you put any effort in.

Alright, go spend 4 years in the gym and escape then. Why are you on here if you're convinced anyone can do it?

itsOVER said:
Oh jesus fuck I'm roping, even this ugly piece of subhuman shit is beating me on tinder. I must be literally the ugliest guy on the app if he's mogging me.
All I can say is this: his body isn't achievable for most. Most gymcels aren't gonna get anywhere near how his body looks. It's not like a random normie who gymcels for a year is gonna have that body, or even anything close to it. He's only getting those matches because he's in like the top 0.5% of body asthetics. For most, no matter how long they train, they'll never get that level of muscle.
So fine, it matters, but ONLY if you're ridiculously ripped like this guy. Random normfags who go to the gym 3x a week, don't use roids, and just look 'in shape' rather than absolutely ripped aren't gonna see any improvement in matches. This body takes literally half a decade to build, and the vast majority could never achieve it even if they did the exact same shit this horsefaced subhuman did.

I bet the average person could do this in 2 or 3 years of extreme roidcelling. @copinggymcel fair?

Natty it's probably impossible for anyone.

Framecel222 said:
UPDATE: he just got superliked by a landwhale.

IG1DAWe.png

Would bang.

itsOVER said:

So you finally admit that gymcelling can work.

Framecel222 said:
I bet the average person could do this in 2 or 3 years of extreme roidcelling. @copinggymcel fair?

I guess it's possible if you roidcel year round and have good genetics. I am way smaller than that guy.

CopingGymcel said:
Would bang.

He said it will only work for some. Most users here will agree that you'll never achieve the body he has.

VLÖ said:
Alright, go spend 4 years in the gym and escape then. Why are you on here if you're convinced anyone can do it?

The funniest part is you're unaware of me being a gymcel all ready, I don't know if fatcels like you are aware but gaining a body like his doesn't happen within a day of hitting the gym. Therefore I can claim superiority over you as I'm putting in the long-time effort to escape while you sit on your ass whining as you stuff your face with junk.

jagged0 said:
The funniest part is you're unaware of me being a gymcel all ready, I don't know if fatcels like you are aware but gaining a body like his doesn't happen within a day of hitting the gym.

No but I repeat my question, if you're so sure this will let you escape then why are you here? You already proclaimed that gymcelling will 100% get you laid, and if you're already in the process of doing that then you shouldn't be here since you're 100% certain you will get laid.

And I'm not fat you neanderthal, I'm actually underweight.

FUCKING LOL @ the amount of cope in this thread. As soon as they see the fruits of gym they all go "his face isn't that bad tbh". The guy OP used for experiment isn't mogging %90 of this forum facially. Stop bsing.

Check the thread on lookism about this guy after they discovered his gf.Some of them are calling him 7-8/10 LOL

2JnQK9o

Lazy fucks spend half their day on forums but they supposedly don't have time for gym. How deluded do you have to be to not see a mascular body helps ? Femoids' preference for sexual dimorphism doesn't just stop neck down.What makes you think women like a robust jaw but not big arms ? They both signal high test

22365465_1403151519790275_337187883497148022_n.jpg

A body like this would get you more girls, imo. Better proportions and not as ridiculously lean.

Framecel222 said:

Problem is with roidcelling you're often gonna lose your hair, and that's an absolute death sentence (just look at AlphaDestiny - great body, but baldcel and he looks like shit).

Still can't believe this piece of crap got even a single match. I must be a lot more subhuman than I ever thought.

Let's repeat the experiment though - using photos of some random PSL 4-5 normie, who has a body that could be reasonably achieved natty after say...a year of gymcelling. So an average guy facially who merely looks 'in shape' rather than being a ripped god. I still think that sort of guy would get nothing.

itsOVER said:
Problem is with roidcelling you're often gonna lose your hair, and that's an absolute death sentence (just look at AlphaDestiny - great body, but baldcel and he looks like shit).

Still can't believe this piece of crap got even a single match. I must be a lot more subhuman than I ever thought.

Let's repeat the experiment though - using photos of some random PSL 4-5 normie, who has a body that could be reasonably achieved natty after say...a year of gymcelling. So an average guy facially who merely looks 'in shape' rather than being a ripped god. I still think that sort of guy would get nothing.

You won't achieve shit in 1 year naturally unless you have super genetics or rock the lean surfer skinny body.

subsaharan said:
Niice OP and welcome back. See if you can get away with sexually assertive/aggressive game, such as "hey hey, let's skip all the games and fuck" (BB.com misc T529 opener)

Are you a roidcel or just a gymcel? Post a pic of your physique.

The key is an ELITE physique, so gymcelling only works for those with elite anabolic genetics. Most people will need ROIDS to achieve extreme muscular hypertrophy w/ low BF%. Hence why I've mentioned:

Another BB.com T529 bolobrah roidcel example: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174483161&page=1

(he ended up smashing on the first date)

Lol I'm extremely broad frame. Read my sig. Look at my avi

rotandrise said:
FUCKING LOL @ the amount of cope in this thread. As soon as they see the fruits of gym they all go "his face isn't that bad tbh". The guy OP used for experiment isn't mogging %90 of this forum facially. Stop bsing.

Check the thread on lookism about this guy after they discovered his gf.Some of them are calling him 7-8/10 LOL

Lazy fucks spend half their day on forums but they supposedly don't have time for gym. How deluded do you have to be to not see a mascular body helps ? Femoids' preference for sexual dimorphism doesn't just stop neck down.What makes you think women like a robust jaw but not big arms ? They both signal high test

Legit, people will do ANYTHING to preserve their ideology of "it's 100% face, don't bother trying, just give up." These 2 guys are ALWAYS used as examples of gymcels who don't get laid. Pretending for even 1 second that he's "not that ugly" is pure cope.

CopingGymcel said:

A body like this would get you more girls, imo. Better proportions and not as ridiculously lean.

IMO ideal is Zyzz.

4.jpg

CopingGymcel said:

Only under the specific condition that you have to be absolutely ripped as fuck like this guy. How many people could achieve that even if they followed exactly what he did? I doubt many of them.

If the experiment was repeated with just an in shape average facially looking guy, I doubt there'd be any matches. This horsefaced shitlord is just attracting the demographic of women who are into really big muscles, and to attract those you have to be at this guys level in terms of body.

VLÖ said:
No but I repeat my question, if you're so sure this will let you escape then why are you here? You already proclaimed that gymcelling will 100% get you laid, and if you're already in the process of doing that then you shouldn't be here since you're 100% certain you will get laid.

And I'm not fat you neanderthal, I'm actually underweight.

"underweight" kek that's what skinnyfatcels tell themselves as a cope, anyways I don't know where you got "You already proclaimed that gymcelling will 100% get you laid" as I've never said that in any shape or form. The only thing I said is to at least try to gymcel into you reach your genetic maximum if you don't then you're volcel just like fatcels such as yourselves who are too lazy to drop to low-body fats.

Oh yeah! I also recommend you to learn how to comprehend text and not shove words into someone else's mouth, that easily loses you arguments.

How many guys out there with amazing bodies are virgins? Not many.

CopingGymcel said:

Not with that disguising gyno.

Most of you guys have better looking faces than this guy. Which means you don't have to achieve such a body. Just get lean, relatively big delts and arms and you are set. You'll look fitter than most people.

jagged0 said:

havent made a single post in line with your claim, you sound like a cucktears user, im 21 y/o and ive been posting on incel forums for 5 years buddy, i've tried everything. also look at your sig, are you slow or something? the same 3 examples posted over and over again don't prove anything, real life experience is what matters. you gotta walk before you can run, if you're too low lms to get a job at mcdonalds how do you expect to laid? iv'e been turned down by prostitutes.

jagged0 said:
"underweight" kek that's what skinnyfatcels tell themselves as a cope, anyways I don't know where you got "You already proclaimed that gymcelling will 100% get you laid" as I've never said that in any shape or form. The only thing I said is to at least try to gymcel into you reach your genetic maximum if you don't then you're volcel just like fatcels such as yourselves who are too lazy to drop to low-body fats.

I'm legit underweight, my BMI is below 18 so suck my thin cawk.

And honestly, maybe I don't like working out? Maybe I don't feel like physically destroying myself for years on end to achieve something that isn't even that impressive. And if that makes me a "volcel" (which it fucking doesn't btw) then fine. I guess we'll see how your gymcelling adventures will end.

rickvanderhammer said:
havent made a single post in line with your claim, you sound like a cucktears user, im 21 y/o and ive been posting on incel forums for 5 years buddy, i've tried everything. also look at your sig, are you slow or something? the same 3 examples posted over and over again don't prove anything, real life experience is what matters. you gotta walk before you can run, if you're too low lms to get a job at mcdonalds how do you expect to laid? iv'e been turned down by prostitutes.

Again all you're stating are copes, if you haven't gymcelled and dropped to 10% bodyfat then you're a volcel who wants easy pussy or likes crying on here for attention.

rickvanderhammer said:
i've tried everything

So you have a physique comparable to that of horsecel?

VLÖ said:
And honestly, maybe I don't like working out? Maybe I don't feel like physically destroying myself for years on end to achieve something that isn't even that impressive. And if that makes me a "volcel" (which it fucking doesn't btw) then fine. I guess we'll see how your gymcelling adventures will end.

"Physically destroying myself" lul, you say that as if rotting is healthier than weightlifting.

opppppppppppppppppppppppp.jpg

What's achievable natty with great genetics. Mirin' his metabolism.

Bodybuilding is all about genetics. There is a HUGE difference between what people can accomplish. A few people will see no results at all from the gym, even with perfect training (rare) and some blow up like they're in steroids.

Framecel222 said:

You do realize most people can never achieve that right? You're asking for someone to shit gold here.

This shit has really pushed me to the edge. I'm mogged by people who actually get the piss taken out of them on the internet for being ugly.

Just kill me now.

Framecel222 said:

"Physically destroying myself" lul, you say that as if rotting is healthier than weightlifting.

It doesn't cause my muscles to feel as if they're on fire and as if someone is stabbing all of my limbs with a knife. Who says I care about "health"?

rotandrise said:

2JnQK9o

what do you mean by robust jaw? you mean 32 straight teeth? because testosterone has nothing to do with that. again another misc/lookism/reddit idiot spewing the same copes.

attachment.php

Why the long face. Lmao DESTROYED.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Why the long face. Lmao DESTROYED.

She matched with him only to say that, lol.

itsOVER said:
This shit has really pushed me to the edge. I'm mogged by people who actually get the piss taken out of them on the internet for being ugly.

Just kill me now.

Lol don't be too hard on yourself, you've fucked multiple above average girls, which is something 99% of us on here have not done.

Framecel222 said:
Lol don't be too hard on yourself, you've fucked multiple above average girls, which is something 99% of us on here have not done.

How has he done that?

blackpill_incel said:
subsaharan said:
Niice OP and welcome back. See if you can get away with sexually assertive/aggressive game, such as "hey hey, let's skip all the games and fuck" (BB.com misc T529 opener)
Are you a roidcel or just a gymcel? Post a pic of your physique.
The key is an ELITE physique, so gymcelling only works for those with elite anabolic genetics. Most people will need ROIDS to achieve extreme muscular hypertrophy w/ low BF%. Hence why I've mentioned:
Another BB.com T529 bolobrah roidcel example: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174483161&page=1
(he ended up smashing on the first date)
Lol I'm extremely broad frame. Read my sig. [size=xx-large]Look at my avi[/size]

?

Are you saying you look like that strongman competitor or are you claiming that's you?

j8eEoeK.jpg

thTg7hZ.jpg

Wvfu1LR.png

If it's the latter, your wife of 7 years will be surprised to hear you're an incel, Derek.

VLÖ said:
I'm legit underweight, my BMI is below 18 so suck my thin cawk.

This entire post sounds like a huge cope and it's disgusting. You've pretty much told me you're a lazy, cheeto eating, no willpower having volcel that doesn't want to try his best at getting laid because "wahh! i don't like having to get off my ass and lifts weights, I wanna eat cakes and ice cream." let's not even touch you saying that exercising destroys your body while you eat toxic high-crabs food daily that's one of the most low-IQ posts you've made so far.

jagged0 said:
Again all you're stating are copes, if you haven't gymcelled and dropped to 10% bodyfat then you're a volcel who wants easy pussy or likes crying on here for attention.

Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

So assume this guy is also a nw3 midget with $0 and has the IQ of a sub saharan african all he has to do is lift right bro? im done with this site. why dont you go post your stupid copes on cucktears? you cant just accept that some people are hopeless? get lost

jagged0 said:
This entire post sounds like a huge cope and it's disgusting. You've pretty much told me you're a lazy, cheeto eating, no willpower having volcel that doesn't want to try his best at getting laid because "wahh! i don't like having to get off my ass and lifts weights, I wanna eat cakes and ice cream." let's not even touch you saying that exercising destroys your body while you eat toxic high-crabs food daily that's one of the most low-IQ posts you've made so far.

aEiztAO.gif

One of the most brutal argument mogs I've ever seen.

VLÖ said:
And honestly, maybe I don't like working out? Maybe I don't feel like physically destroying myself for years on end to achieve something that isn't even that impressive. And if that makes me a "volcel" (which it fucking doesn't btw) then fine.

Framecel222 said:

Seeing this literal subhuman get more matches in the west in a week that I've got in my whole life is pure ropefuel thought. This isn't just some random normie, he's been the butt of jokes for thousands of people for his ugliness. So if I'm doing worse than him...how fucking ugly must I be?

Still don't think some average normtard with a decent gym body would get matches though. Only works if you're ripped as all hell like horsecel is.

That's a thought...do we actually know this guy is an incel? Or have we been mocking him for years while he's had at least a normie tier life?

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Yd-zfLA_Q[/video]

Trained for years with good exercise and diet knowledge, and below average genetics. Apart of the Kinobody network.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj3vMGL1JYM[/video]

Trained for years with good exercise and diet knowledge, and way above average genetics

That's how gymcelling work. You won't know which is you before you try, though (how you look right now is not a good indication of your potential).

rickvanderhammer said:
Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

So assume this guy is also a nw3 midget with $0 and has the IQ of a sub saharan african all he has to do is lift right bro? im done with this site. why dont you go post your stupid copes on cucktears? you cant just accept that some people are hopeless? get lost