Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] Ugly gymcel gets hot Tinder matches! [Spicy thread] [GTFIH]

I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile: 

HZlOQ5v.png

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

Now let's all take tren and ascend (manlets need not apply.)

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

@weed @copinggymcel @itsover @justforlulzandkeks @blackpill_incel

Framecel222 said:
So you have a physique comparable to that of horsecel?

"Physically destroying myself" lul, you say that as if rotting is healthier than weightlifting.

ur right im gonna go to the gym and take steroids everyday for 5 years so i can get 18 gross matches on tinder who will all ignore me

im done with this forum, the cope is too strong. next your gonna tell me to shower. fuck off

damm boyo you matched with stacy !!

itsOVER said:
Seeing this literal subhuman get more matches in the west in a week that I've got in my whole life is pure ropefuel thought. This isn't just some random normie, he's been the butt of jokes for thousands of people for his ugliness. So if I'm doing worse than him...how fucking ugly must I be?

Still don't think some average normtard with a decent gym body would get matches though. Only works if you're ripped as all hell like horsecel is.

That's a thought...do we actually know this guy is an incel? Or have we been mocking him for years while he's had at least a normie tier life?

I highly doubt he's incel, personally. 

And post a picture of what you consider a "decent gym body" so that we're on the same page.

rickvanderhammer said:
ur right im gonna go to the gym and take steroids everyday for 5 years so i can get 18 gross matches on tinder who will all ignore me

4 of them messaged first lel. If that's ignoring then idk what that word means anymore.

subsaharan said:
?

Are you saying you look like that strongman competitor or are you claiming that's you?

j8eEoeK.jpg

thTg7hZ.jpg

Wvfu1LR.png

If it's the latter, your wife of 7 years will be surprised to hear you're an incel, Derek.

No I mean I have that exact frame and musculature lmao

jagged0 said:
VLÖ said:
I'm legit underweight, my BMI is below 18 so suck my thin cawk.
And honestly, maybe I don't like working out? Maybe I don't feel like physically destroying myself for years on end to achieve something that isn't even that impressive. And if that makes me a "volcel" (which it fucking doesn't btw) then fine. I guess we'll see how your gymcelling adventures will end.
This entire post sounds like a huge cope and it's disgusting. You've pretty much told me you're a lazy, cheeto eating, no willpower having volcel that doesn't want to try his best at getting laid because "wahh! i don't like having to get off my ass and lifts weights, I wanna eat cakes and ice cream." let's not even touch you saying that exercising destroys your body while you eat toxic high-crabs food daily that's one of the most low-IQ posts you've made so far.

Not lifting doesn't mean he sits there eating cake all day, especially as he's underweight.

I eat some chocolate and crisps sure, but not to excess. I'm certainly not eating them every day. My BMI is like 19, and I've never lifted.

jagged0 said:
This entire post sounds like a huge cope and it's disgusting. You've pretty much told me you're a lazy, cheeto eating, no willpower having volcel that doesn't want to try his best at getting laid because "wahh! i don't like having to get off my ass and lifts weights, I wanna eat cakes and ice cream." let's not even touch you saying that exercising destroys your body while you eat toxic high-crabs food daily that's one of the most low-IQ posts you've made so far.

Oh wow that's basically assumptions in a box. No you retard, I do none of those things. I can't afford to eat all that shit, I can't afford to eat properly at all. I eat maybe twice a day and even that is cheap shit that tastes awful because I'm poor as fuck.

And contrary to your baseless accusations, I do exercise. I cycle almost every day for 1h when the weather allows it. I just don't find the prospect of sitting in a room for hours on end doing the same redundant and boring ass exercises and then going home feeling absolute pain. 

tl;dr : don't fucking assume shit you don't know

rickvanderhammer said:
Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

So assume this guy is also a nw3 midget with $0 and has the IQ of a sub saharan african all he has to do is lift right bro? im done with this site. why dont you go post your stupid copes on cucktears? you cant just accept that some people are hopeless? get lost

Sorry, is there supposed to be a point in your post which consists of copes and rambling?

blackpill_incel said:
subsaharan said:
?
Are you saying you look like that strongman competitor or are you claiming that's you?
j8eEoeK.jpg

thTg7hZ.jpg

Wvfu1LR.png

If it's the latter, your wife of 7 years will be surprised to hear you're an incel, Derek.
No I mean I have that exact lmao

Doubt it. Derek was >300 lbs in that pic. His strongman competition BW ranges from 315-340. If you're saying you're 100 lbs lighter and 1 inch taller, there's no way you look like him. Post proof

Framecel222 said:
aEiztAO.gif

One of the most brutal argument mogs I've ever seen.

Yeah, cause apparently assuming shit that isn't true is an argument mog. Bravo, I swear gymcelling just makes you fucking retarded.

Framecel222 said:
I highly doubt he's incel, personally. 

And post a picture of what you consider a "decent gym body" so that we're on the same page.

4 of them messaged first lel. If that's ignoring then idk what that word means anymore.

Probably @CopingGymcel should decide what's reasonably achievable in...let's say 2 years. But not using roids, and using a guy who is kinda at the 'average' result of what could be expected. I don't know anything about lifting so I've no idea what that' look like. But I wanna see an experiment with a body that your average guy could achieve within a reasonable period of time (so 2 years/average mid-range result).

Can have better facial asthetics that horsefacecel, but no more than a 4/10 PSL just so we know this sort of experiment could help a significant portion of members here.

subsaharan said:
Doubt it. Derek was >300 lbs in that pic. His strongman competition BW ranges from 315-340. If you're saying you're 100 lbs lighter and 1 inch taller, there's no way you look like him. Post proof

I am about 100 lbs lighter yes. I mean I have the same insertions (musculature) and frame as him. Like I said by musculature I mean insertions and body type (mesomorph)

blackpill_incel said:
subsaharan said:
I am about 100 lbs lighter yes. I mean I have the same insertions (musculature) and frame as him. Like I said by musculature I mean insertions and body type (mesomorph)

lol okay. You gonna post proof or nah?

LARP sensors off the charts

Ok, so maybe strenuous lifting and exercise does pay off in regards to looks, but why would I want to go through all that trouble for a couple of tinder matches that probably won't lead to anything besides becoming a provider in a parasitic relationship? The negatives outweigh the positives.

rickvanderhammer said:

im done with this forum, the cope is too strong. next your gonna tell me to shower. fuck off

So you're saying you would rather rot for the rest of your life even if there is a %5 chance of escaping inceldom through gymceling for a couple years ?

Just lol at you people, i'm already gymceling and my nose looks like an smaller version of gross nose gymcel, and guess what? i'm gonna to get rhynoplasty in one week, i'm basically going to looksmaxxx ad infinitum.

Also Framecel can you do the experiment with gross nose gymcel like i requested? you will not do it, because he will not get matches, the guy in your photo is funny looking but not ugly at all.

VLÖ said:
Oh wow that's basically assumptions in a box. No you retard, I do none of those things. I can't afford to eat all that shit, I can't afford to eat properly at all. I eat maybe twice a day and even that is cheap shit that tastes awful because I'm poor as fuck.

And contrary to your baseless accusations, I do exercise. I cycle almost every day for 1h when the weather allows it. I just don't find the prospect of sitting in a room for hours on end doing the same redundant and boring ass exercises and then going home feeling absolute pain. 

tl;dr : don't fucking assume shit you don't know

"Compares having a proper diet and weight lifting to cycling daily which consumes his muscles." kek. 

Anyways, this is advice from me to you if you ever want to get laid stop cycling so much you have no fat to burn since you're underweight as it is, the only thing it's doing to you right now is reducing the tiny amount of muscle mass that's in your body.

Kointo said:
Ok, so maybe strenuous lifting and exercise does pay off in regards to looks, but why would I want to go through all that trouble for a couple of tinder matches that probably won't lead to anything besides becoming a provider in a parasitic relationship? The negatives outweigh the positives.

This is a cope. Masculine frame = instant turn-on for women. Horsecel would be rotting in his mom's basement but since he ascended with roidcelling he's wetting pussies across the globe and slaying like there's no tomorrow.

rotandrise said:
So you're saying you would rather rot for the rest of your life even if there is a %5 chance of escaping inceldom through gymceling for a couple years ?

That's what I'm saying at least.

Ub2w said:
Also Framecel can you do the experiment with gross nose gymcel like i requested? you will not do it, because he will not get matches, the guy in your photo is funny looking but not ugly at all.

That guy already got a GF so the score is posted.

Framecel222 said:
This is a cope. Masculine frame = instant turn-on for women. Horsecel would be rotting in his mom's basement but since he ascended with roidcelling he's wetting pussies across the globe and slaying like there's no tomorrow.

Gymcelling hasn't worked for me yet (not like I have a body like the guy in the OP or anything), but we'll see once I get lean. Already a lot leaner than 1 month ago when I started cutting. Down 7kg (3kg water prob) and went from no abs to 4 pack in good lighting.

jagged0 said:
Sorry, is there supposed to be a point in your post which consists of copes and rambling?

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nothing works if you`re ugly.[/font]

I'm not going to argue with somebody who was deprived of oxygen at birth. Will be having a chat with the admin about you.

Just a reminder that this has proved nothing until OP has proven that they're actually interested in him. Right now it's just gymcels preaching "TOLD U SO!" with no real proof whatsoever.

JFL @ "too beta to talk to women" what a sham. OP could easily just be fucking trolling you, we'll never know unless we
GET
PROOFS

Framecel222 said:

He's not wetting pussies with the face he's got.

Framecel222 said:
Ub2w said:
That guy already got a GF so the score is posted.
That not the point, i want to verify is sexual market value as an REAL ugly gymcel.

rotandrise said:

Tl7t5E9vWFeNsGzb1Mc4DQ7I8pG-1mpT1nUsLOr6pF8.jpg

there's no gym for your face buddy

CopingGymcel said:
Gymcelling hasn't worked for me yet (not like I have a body like the guy in the OP or anything), but we'll see once I get lean. Already a lot leaner than 1 month ago when I started cutting. Down 7kg (3kg water prob) and went from no abs to 4 pack in good lighting.

PM me a pic of your physique?

VLÖ said:
Just a reminder that this has proved nothing until OP has proven that they're actually interested in him. Right now it's just gymcels preaching "TOLD U SO!" with no real proof whatsoever.

JFL @ "too beta to talk to women" what a sham. OP could easily just be fucking trolling you, we'll never know unless we
GET
PROOFS

The other problem is that it's immoral to catfish.

Ub2w said:
That not the point, i want to verify is sexual market value as an REAL ugly gymcel.

I can't do another Tinder experiment right now, like I said I already had a mental breakdown from seeing my oneitis on Tinder, I need to take a break.

Framecel222 said:

>immoral

Surely you can't be serious. You still care about morals?

Framecel222 said:
PM me a pic of your physique?

When I am done cutting. I am too fat right now. I'm not huge (90kg atm), but I mog most people at my gym with a few exception (normie gym, though).

subsaharan said:
lol okay. You gonna post proof or nah?

LARP sensors off the charts

Call me an fakecel again you bitchy faggot

https://imgur.com/rbxU5go

jagged0 said:
"Compares having a proper diet and weight lifting to cycling daily which consumes his muscles." kek. 

Anyways, this is advice from me to you if you ever want to get laid stop cycling so much you have no fat to burn since you're underweight as it is, the only thing it's doing to you right now is reducing the tiny amount of muscle mass that's in your body.

I already told you that I can't fucking afford to have a proper diet. Did you not even read what I said? I don't have the fucking money to eat meat and nuts every day. I have maybe 30$ in my bank account right now and I'm not getting any more money anytime soon.

And what do you suggest I do then? Go lift weights? As if that will magically get me muscles instead of cycling? Go to hell seriously ffs.

blackpill_incel said:

Jesus Christ. You're much bigger than me at least.

Kointo said:
>immoral

Surely you can't be serious. You still care about morals?

Dead srs.

CopingGymcel said:
When I am done cutting. I am too fat right now. I'm not huge (90kg atm), but I mog most people at my gym with a few exception (normie gym, though).

Fair enough, I look forward to it.

I bet you would mog everyone at my gym, NOBODY at my gym is particularly big, besides this one Achmed who I suspect is pinning.

Framecel222 said:

Yeah shows over folks, he's clearly trolling here. Gymcels put your hands down, you've all been fucking bamboozled kek.
If this was true he would have already messaged them. JFL @ falling for this.

Kointo said:
He's not wetting pussies with the face he's got.

It's like arguing with a cucktears user. the coping gymcels in this thread are underaged with normal faces who cant relate to our struggle.

blackpill_incel said:

You're still incel?

The basic reason this guy got 18 likes was because his body haloed his face but IRL when he wears clotles it will have a far less effect and the first thing the girl will take into consideration is the facial aesthetic followed by height.

Framecel222 said:
Dead srs.

Fair enough, I look forward to it.

I bet you would mog everyone at my gym, NOBODY at my gym is particularly big, besides this one Achmed who I suspect is pinning.

I have some guy at my gym with insanely big biceps, but he is a bloat and fatcel. If he actually goes on a successful cut, he will look huge.

Then there's this Chad who is about the same size as me (maybe slightly more muscular, with less shoulder width), but because of his perfect insertions (perfect cannon delts and very small waist), he looks much bigger and better.

rickvanderhammer said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Nothing works if you`re ugly.[/font]

I'm not going to argue with somebody who was deprived of oxygen at birth. Will be having a chat with the admin about you.

My sig negates nothing I've said as ugly can include having an ugly body or ugly face, if you have a top-tier body it'll help with haloing your sub-human face as this post CLEARLY proves.

Oh yeah and "argue" doesn't fit what you've done today. The only thing you've done is throw out insults about me, act like a 4chan user with your stupid IQ-theory comments as well as threaten to get me banned which any mod will clearly see I've done nothing wrong. So I hope you're proud of yourself, keep this behavior up  towards truecels and you might be the one banned by a mod man.

VLÖ said:
Yeah shows over folks, he's clearly trolling here. Gymcels put your hands down, you've all been fucking bamboozled kek.
If this was true he would have already messaged them. JFL @ falling for this.

Fine I'll message them you homo.

What should I say?

Framecel222 said:
Dead srs.

https://incels.is/Thread-Cucks-Explained

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryO9GQx_X_8&t[/video]

CopingGymcel said:
Expensive custom made hair piece + lean + tan = you'll ascend.

If he got 10 matches he was never incel to begin with.

CopingGymcel said:
How many did you swipe on?

Well considering Tinder isn't very popular here, I got about 70 in my area and I swiped on all of em. Now I live in a rather small town too, so that made my pool a lot smaller as well.

VLÖ said:
Well considering Tinder isn't very popular here, I got about 70 in my area and I swiped on all of em. Now I live in a rather small town too, so that made my pool a lot smaller as well.

You didn't get a match in 70 swipes? WOW! TRUECEL DETECTED!

You can't complain when you've barely swiped on anyone.

CopingGymcel said:
You didn't get a match in 70 swipes? WOW! TRUECEL DETECTED!

You can't complain when you've barely swiped on anyone.

Dude, nobody fucking uses Tinder here. That 70 was ALL THERE WAS. I live in a small ass town, do you expect me to have thousands of people to choose from?