Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Tinder Experiment] Ugly gymcel gets hot Tinder matches! [Spicy thread] [GTFIH]

I've made a lot of truly impressive and ingenious posts on here, but this might be my greatest post yet. ITT I will single-handedly end the "does gymcelling work?" debate.

The profile: 

HZlOQ5v.png

That's right, I used the infamous horsefacecel for this experiment. I swiped right on every girl for 10 days (I was going to do two weeks until I saw my oneitis on Tinder, causing me to have a complete mental breakdown and forcing me to stop the experiment early.) So let's look at the facts" we've got a guy with a 2.5/10 face, he has ONE picture, presumably average height, and no real content in the bio. If you TRULY believe that physique doesn't matter, you will expect him to get zero matches besides an odd landwhale or goblin shark here and there, right? Well my friends, feast your eyes upon this.

The results:

wFOKzOO.png

xcCcgju.png

PANScmw.png

XfR8MVu.png

XbWPUVN.png

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY he would get this level of results if he had an average physique. I would go as far as saying this experiment is indisputable proof that physique matters. Not as much as face of course, because someone with an 8/10 face and a 2.5/10 body would get infinitely better results. Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.

Now let's all take tren and ascend (manlets need not apply.)

tl;dr hideous roidcel gets hot Tinder matches and Framecel ends the gymcelling debate once and for all.

@weed @copinggymcel @itsover @justforlulzandkeks @blackpill_incel

This thread is lifefuel. Need to get to single digit body fat asap
also is this dude even natty? @Colvin76
99.999999% chance That guy in the pic is not natty unless he has 1 in 100 million genetics.

For truecels like myself who can't gain weight it's impossible. Over before it began.
Same tbh
After gymcelling for an year jfl i realized there's no way im putting muscle on my twink frame other than roids which i wont considering the risks mentioned

15.9 here. After year+ of heavy workouts the highest it was was 17,6.
Being underweight doesnt bother me much tbh
Id be ok if i had a wide frame being skinny , I've had some guys back in school who were as skinny as me but still had broader frames and looked good body wise

Being underweight doesnt bother me much tbh
Id be ok if i had a wide frame being skinny , I've had some guys back in school who were as skinny as me but still had broader frames and looked good body wise
My frame is average but the lack of mass makes me a truecel and someone who is not respected by people at all. I am still treated and looked on as a child pretty much. One time a police officer was calling me "mr Jimmy" instead of "mr James" (not saying this is my name but you get the idea), other time a female shopkeeper was showing some young guy how to use the cash register and I was buying beer and she told him "hit ALCOHOL button, tick the option that confirms that the buyer is over the age of 18" and then she looked at me with a smirk and went "tee hee" and I am close to being 30. She basically was confused as fuck about my age, or thought I was barely 18 or something but either way, she wouldn't do this to 99.999% of other men my age. Never began for me!

My frame is average but the lack of mass makes me a truecel and someone who is not respected by people at all. I am still treated and looked on as a child pretty much. One time a police officer was calling me "mr Jimmy" instead of "mr James" (not saying this is my name but you get the idea), other time a female shopkeeper was showing some young guy how to use the cash register and I was buying beer and she told him "hit ALCOHOL button, tick the option that confirms that the buyer is over the age of 18" and then she looked at me with a smirk and went "tee hee" and I am close to being 30. She basically was confused as fuck about my age, or thought I was barely 18 or something but either way, she wouldn't do this to 99.999% of other men my age. Never began for me!
I can relate with the norman underweight shaming alot , literally have been getting "Eat something , why don't you eat anything?" :soy: even when i was overeating and lifting
Being weak and small contributes so much to shitty social life because you just cant act normally or confident at all knowing any guy could whoop up your ass
I even hoped on GH desperately for 3 months and not even a fucking cm increase in whatsoever JFL confirming my truecel genetics :feelsrope:

Useless because it does not work for manlets

Figured, I never believed retards who would say that physique didn't matter, black pill or no, I treated them with the same disdain as a blue piller.

Single digit body fat or death.

Also, physique matters more than money in terms of attraction and anyone who believes money has any effect at all on a woman's attraction is a coping faggot.

Come at me.

Also, physique matters more than money in terms of attraction and anyone who believes money has any effect at all on a woman's attraction is a coping faggot.

Come at me.
Yeah money is gigacope. homeless chads still get laid easily

Guy has an insane physique, no way I could naturally replicate that, also he's white.

I'm also glad that this thread kills any incel who don't think physique makes a difference. I'm gonna starve the fuck out of myself until I get ripped. Shitty fat loss genetics be damned.

Wouldn’t work as well if he is a real manlet.

JFL at the girl making fun of his longface.

This experiment needed more conversations. I know some ugly guys who got messaged first, but it didn't go anywhere.

zero tinder matches for me already man. my face is way worse than that guy's.

i appreciate the mention and experiment though. you work hard for this community and i thank you for that
He mogs me so hard

How can we compete when millions of normies are looksmaxxing. it seems like looksmaxxing isn't a self improvement to make you stand out anymore, it's more like a basic requirement for ground zero.
Headache

How can we compete when millions of normies are looksmaxxing. it seems like looksmaxxing isn't a self improvement to make you stand out anymore, it's more like a basic requirement for ground zero.
Literally what i told some retarded gymcoper the other day, he still thinks its the early 2000s and that the gym might turn you into Chad. My nigga, 9/10 teens are working out/worked out Before now. Its basically ground 0 to be fit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Reminder that you can max out the attractiveness of your body without roids and that it won't have to be even near what that guy has.
Most foids are not muscle fetishists and will often be repulsed by bodybuilder physiques. That's why the most attractive foids aren't with bodybuilders.
Just put in 5 hours a week in the gym (not home workouts!) for a couple of years and maintain strict nutrition and you too will be raging at how the fuck an attractive body didn't make you attractive.

Hes white tho, please redo with an indian

I’m sure it didn’t go anywhere. Ghosted en masse by all of them.

Yeah this seems impressive and all, but keep in mind if you want to achieve his level of body you need to work on that for years and be incredibly strict about your diet and absolutely never skip a day of working out.

In otherwords, you'll never achieve that.
This or roids

Anybody has my full permission to come and blow my head off with a shotgun

Still not enough payoff to put all that effort in the gym

They probably just want a body pillow. They just wont look at that face. Damn, my face is worse, it mogs me.
If a guy like you can get matchs and i cannot, please shoot me

Still, this definitely shows that gymcelling and roidcelling DO WORK.
i never believed the whole gymcelling thing but after this thread u have changed my mind serious
I didn’t really believe either. I’ve been gymmaxxing + test just for the hell of it but you’ve given me real hope. Once my face fat is gone I might even look better than him.
I know Reddit is gay but if anyone has roid questions r/steroids is actually very informative.
How is it not lifefuel? He went from getting 0 matches to a slightly above average match rate just with roidcelling. Literally nothing on Earth will make you near Chico's level so stop thinking about that.
Anyone have pictures of this Chico character?

It's fucking ogre for everyone lmao. This fucking workd is so fucked mates.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How much will my life expectancy will be lowered by using steroids ?

10 years? If it’s around that range it might be worth it because that’s probably what a lifetime of incel depression will do anyway. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:

I have an extra X chromosome

Lmfao its still genes you retards. Some men cant gain weight, cant build muscles and are fucked for life. I used to workbout for over a year and I maxxed out after 2-3 months. Everything after that was in vain. Fucked up genes will keep you ugly all way around.

Fuck, he still mogs me facially. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

I always get mogged.

It's over for me.

I'll never have a hot girlfriend.
Saad

Now catch the percentage of the ones that didnt "swipe by mistake" and that are actually attractive.
Plus 2021 got harder.