Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder: Fascinating statistics (a quantitative socio-economic study by Worst-Online-Dater)

tinder only works for chad

another day, more proof of

UNLESS YOU'RE CHAD< JUST FUCKING END YOUR SHITTY PATHETIC DISGUSTING LIFE

thx

That study is based on response from

Wait for it

27 women..

The dating market has 3rd world levels of inequality. Good to know.

PARETO PRINCIPLE. Can it be true?

I don't care, all I care is I tried it and did my best and it didn't work for me. I don't care what some study says, it's irrelevant because I tried it myself.

Cant even get a single match with a girl but have to beat off gaymen with a stick.

Cant even get a single match with a girl but have to beat off gaymen with a stick.

Whoever was first to say the Pareto principle applies to women deserves a Nobel prize.

So are you refuting the claim?

Its a shitty sample size.
And yeah I am regardless of the study. It doesnt tally up with what ive seen. 5+ men are good to go on tinder

tinder, fascinating statistic: if you're ugly you won't get matches

I suppose everyone in the thread ascended

Dead like a pile of wood.

another day, more proof of

UNLESS YOU'RE CHAD< JUST FUCKING END YOUR SHITTY PATHETIC DISGUSTING LIFE

thx

I've been banned from several of these dating sites because I send messages to people who say "message me any time, love to talk" and then after a week of not getting a response I ask them why their profile is lying and why they are on a dating site (or a social networking site) if they don't want to date or social network. For some reason, that constitutes a ban. I almost think these sites are purposely made by people to make fun of incels and other lonely people and rub it in their faces.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back