Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder is only the beginning

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
You have no idea how clean cut, streamlined and brutal dating will be in 10 years. I've been thinking about what @turbocuckcel_7000 said about no randomness or any semblance of fairness existing. Number of people that meet through dating apps is increasing and there's no reason to believe this trend will not continue. Right now, there's still women that don't know about dating apps, or how much worth they have. You can still probably get a sheltered becky if you had infinite highschool retries. It's all going to get worse soon and the tools women will be provided will be even more precise for how to fuck the city's apex chad.

I imagine the dating in future, once 80% of all people meet through swiping apps with more advanced technology will look like this:

You submit your pictures from front and side, you take a full body picture. It will calculate your height, bf and weight. Once that's done, AI will calculate based on past swiping habits of women who your best matches are. Since you're here you're either going to get post wall holes, landwhales or nothing. At this point, there is no escape.You can't just happen to get into a relationship with low tier becky as highschool sweethearts. No more happenstance or luck. Pure genetics. Phones can already tell what your height is if they know the mm of the lens.

Women are the primary benefactors of technology, control the most spending, and with automation more bullshit jobs that provide no value will be theirs. They're the majority of electorate and vote more reliably and in groups. Everyone caters to them. Big Tech, Governments and Education. Just watch

I wonder what tribe owns tinder?

I bet they are mean!!!

True tbh
How much worse can it even get for us though? Bachelor tax and living in a pod? We are already incel, it seems like normalgroid males have the most to lose.

I'll rope by then :feelslala:

True tbh
How much worse can it even get for us though? Bachelor tax and living in a pod? We are already incel, it seems like normalgroid males have the most to lose.
Pods are coming for sure. Not sure about bachelor tax. Who needs to encourage men to reproduce? Elites need to cull the population, not increase it. Or maybe it will happen in some smaller countries when governments like in hungary try to save their heritage. It's all funny at this point

True tbh
There already is a bachelor tax. Its called welfare.

There already is a bachelor tax. Its called welfare.
You're actually right, they don't even have to implement it directly. It seems name of the game in 21st century is saying something palatable while fucking the populace raw.
Remember Trump's wall? Lmao

Tinder is dying out bro

Have you watched Rick & Morty S04E02 ?

Could be prophetic.

If that's all you took out of this thread then you're low iq. I am talking about dating apps in general. Do you think they will die out?
I know they will die out

Tinder is dying out bro
GIGACOPE

I actually wish things would get worse in the dating scene since I already missed all the opportunities. At 30 years of age I couldn't care less, I'm a volcel.

You have no idea how clean cut, streamlined and brutal dating will be in 10 years. I've been thinking about what @turbocuckcel_7000 said about no randomness or any semblance of fairness existing. Number of people that meet through dating apps is increasing and there's no reason to believe this trend will not continue. Right now, there's still women that don't know about dating apps, or how much worth they have. You can still probably get a sheltered becky if you had infinite highschool retries. It's all going to get worse soon and the tools women will be provided will be even more precise for how to fuck the city's apex chad.

I imagine the dating in future, once 80% of all people meet through swiping apps with more advanced technology will look like this:

You submit your pictures from front and side, you take a full body picture. It will calculate your height, bf and weight. Once that's done, AI will calculate based on past swiping habits of women who your best matches are. Since you're here you're either going to get post wall holes, landwhales or nothing. At this point, there is no escape.You can't just happen to get into a relationship with low tier becky as highschool sweethearts. No more happenstance or luck. Pure genetics. Phones can already tell what your height is if they know the mm of the lens.

Women are the primary benefactors of technology, control the most spending, and with automation more bullshit jobs that provide no value will be theirs. They're the majority of electorate and vote more reliably and in groups. Everyone caters to them. Big Tech, Governments and Education. Just watch

Of course, but women are the biggest frauds going when it comes to looks and that's why what you suggest hasn't alreadty happened. They angle fraud, make up fraud, weight fraud. Their whole value is based on fraud.

Of course, but women are the biggest frauds going when it comes to looks and that's why what you suggest hasn't alreadty happened. They angle fraud, make up fraud, weight fraud. Their whole value is based on fraud.
There's already apps that explicitly stack the favor in woman's side. Like bumble. Imagine having some app named "girl's choice" where women don't have to be subject to that. Even then what makes you think this amount of scrutiny would affect women at all? Most of death sentences men have are not present for women, and the rest can be frauded. Do you think they'd use an app that requires you to take a pic without makeup?
lol

In which case it's the myspace of hypergamy

They all follow the same cycle. Men try and try and try, fail, fail and fail and then eventually give up the platform. Then they try the next one. Tinder will be repackaged as something else which makes it even harder for men and even easier for women and the top few per cent of men.

These sites can never last indefinitely because if they don't work for the majority of people on it (single men) then it's a losing game in the end. But male thirst is always there. The Jew will be working on the next repackaged Tinder which will be even worse for men. It's like supplying drugs. One thing they can guarantee money from is male thirst combined with female hypergamy and unlike heroin and cocaine it's legal.

ou have no idea how clean cut, streamlined and brutal dating will be in 10 years. I've been thinking about what @turbocuckcel_7000 said about no randomness or any semblance of fairness existing.
:dab:

Right now, there's still women that don't know about dating apps, or how much worth they have. You can still probably get a sheltered becky if you had infinite highschool retries. It's all going to get worse soon and the tools women will be provided will be even more precise for how to fuck the city's apex chad.
In theory you can just go to a poorer town and visit bars that look like they're falling apart, villages with only one disco, etc, but even those girls don't really want to let you in if they don't know you, and nobody is really prepared to deal with that awkwardness.
We're still stuck with the peasant options of changing our jobs or going back to school.

Don't forget about full integration with whatever government-controlled social media is enforced on everyone.

The government's interest is to make sure someone pays for low quality women and bastard kids and looks after them, no matter what.
It will do the best it can to make sure the horrifying women of this generation aren't left behind by "picky" men, it's going to get ugly and I don't think it's a coincidence that we're seeing such insane pressure lately on men to date exactly their age or older and to ignore promiscuity and obesity.
Being left alone and paying a reasonable bachelor tax (the money that would have went up his betrothed landwhale's ass in the first place) is probably the best a lot of men will be able to hope for.

Horrifying predictions tbh. Yet I can see half of this come true within the next few years.

In theory you can just go to a poorer town and visit bars that look like they're falling apart, villages with only one disco, etc, but even those girls don't really want to let you in if they don't know you, and nobody is really prepared to deal with that awkwardness.
We're still stuck with the peasant options of changing our jobs or going back to school.
Problem with this shit is you need to be unemployed, because this shit just takes fuckton of time(and you really only have two days a week to try. How many tries does that make per summer? Once you break it down into numbers shit starts looking bleak. Even the fridays are a limited resource), and you need to have money. The window is closing fast as fuck, but it's still doable.
I am really panicked tbh
Horrifying predictions tbh. Yet I can see half of this come true within the next few years.
Obviously it reads like some sci fi novel, and that was kind of the point. To illustrate something. I've no idea what will actually happen, but it's not going to be good.

Its dying out. Its just full of bots now.
It may be full of bots but foids still use it and other dating apps to select which chad they wanna fuck. You can’t use “personality” to attract foids irl anymore. This isn’t the 90’s

Nostradamus IQ.

We should try and fight it somehow.

Theodor Kazinsky levels of IQ.

Technology is increasingly taking over people, of course in the future both to get a partner and friends will have to use one of those apps.
In fact it is already happening, but it will be more brutal with the next generations.

Women will soon grow their own chads in a garden and fuck them without risk of pregnancu and all men will go extinct and soon after women will also go extinct

True tbh
We already have a covert bachelor tax in the form of tax breaks for married couples, which we don't get.
It may be full of bots but foids still use it and other dating apps to select which chad they wanna fuck. You can’t use “personality” to attract foids irl anymore. This isn’t the 90’s
LOL, the 90's sucked.

I bet devs will add to Tinder option of displaying height and dick size. And obviously women will filter out everyone under 6 foot and 8 inches. JFL at this piece of shit world.

Don't forget Instagram. Many datings today are produced by Instagram too.

In fact, WhatsApp and other IM applications will be relegated to talk family. Most social relations and dating will be move to Instagram.

The Ugly young people in the next generations will be VERY alone, and they will suffer a big lack on social interactions. That will condition their lives forever

Don't forget Instagram. Many datings today are produced by Instagram too.

In fact, WhatsApp and other IM applications will be relegated to talk family. Most social relations and dating will be move to Instagram.

The Ugly young people in the next generations will be VERY alone, and they will suffer a big lack on social interactions. That will condition their lives forever

Women pretty much want men to stop working

Hopefully, I won't be alive by then.

If you can't meet a bitch thru an app after 10 years of it being non-taboo, there is something WRONG with you. It could be your personality :soy: but with all the Chadfishing, and all that it reveals about female nature, I think it's something simpler. . . :feelskek:

Good.

Let's help a c c e l e r a t e, this inevitable downfall to society.

I doubt men will still remain bluepilled when 80% of men getting nothing and foids are all fighting for the same Chads.

:dab:

Don't forget about full integration with whatever government-controlled social media is enforced on everyone.

The government's interest is to make sure someone pays for low quality women and bastard kids and looks after them, no matter what.
It will do the best it can to make sure the horrifying women of this generation aren't left behind by "picky" men, it's going to get ugly and I don't think it's a coincidence that we're seeing such insane pressure lately on men to date exactly their age or older and to ignore promiscuity and obesity.
Being left alone and paying a reasonable bachelor tax (the money that would have went up his betrothed landwhale's ass in the first place) is probably the best a lot of men will be able to hope for.

Normies are so full on retarded they think tinder is just "a thing" and it's going to die out any moment now. Or that hardly any women use online dating.

It's like the 1920s in america, the model T is everywhere, and normies are thinking "cars are just a fad that will go away".

Problem with this shit is you need to be unemployed, because this shit just takes fuckton of time(and you really only have two days a week to try. How many tries does that make per summer? Once you break it down into numbers shit starts looking bleak. Even the fridays are a limited resource), and you need to have money. The window is closing fast as fuck, but it's still doable.
I am really panicked tbh
and most people are in some kind of slump induced by shitty job/life, i took 3 weeks off from my job this summer and didn't want to do anything except rot and go on long walks through the city when it was sunny, that's it, and i still didn't feel rested when i went back to work.

Normies are so full on retarded they think tinder is just "a thing" and it's going to die out any moment now. Or that hardly any women use online dating.

It's like the 1920s in america, the model T is everywhere, and normies are thinking "cars are just a fad that will go away".

normies think their problems will end in just another year or two, poverty, inceldom that they refuse to admit, marriage to a single mom that's going badly, juuuuuust another year or two and everything will come around
that future never comes, but til then they are content to watch another nostalgic movie sequel, retweet another meme about bad white guys, etc