Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinder is only the beginning

I don't get matches on any of them not sure how it could be worse then 100% bad...

and most people are in some kind of slump induced by shitty job/life, i took 3 weeks off from my job this summer and didn't want to do anything except rot and go on long walks through the city when it was sunny, that's it, and i still didn't feel rested when i went back to work.
Holy fuck literally me this july/August.
I wouldn't even mind unpaid leave and losing money, I just want to be left the fuck alone for half a year

The SMP is more consolidated than it's ever been. A lot of people in the know are making the same assessment for the past few years. And yes, I blame the bulk of it on Tinder and similar apps. In just a few years I've seen the market get a lot worse in developing countries. Men are focusing their time on getting overseas gf now.

There's also something to be said about normies being frogs in slow boiling oven. People don't realize how bad the situation is until it's painfully obvious. Nothing is ever a problem until it is. I remember music and movie downloading was just a fad until they woke up to it being a real problem just a few years later and clamped down on it. Tinder was just a fad until it had obvious negative external effects on the SMP and monogamy. Normies might get laid by a 5 so everything is still good for the time being but these millennials and zoomers will eventually hit their 40s with no wife and kids and it will become obvious they got robbed. Women will also wake up in their 40s alone with a worthless career job and cats and realize they fucked up. That's when this incel thing will go from being a joke to a civilizational problem that is cratering demographic pyramids. At that point politicians and the media will start framing the issue in a different way.

Yea, i think it will only get worse

Holy fuck literally me this july/August.
I wouldn't even mind unpaid leave and losing money, I just want to be left the fuck alone for half a year
i had a call on sunday night telling me to consider coming in for one more week before taking leave, had to turn my phone off. and that was the only time i took leave the whole year. it's rough out there for slavecels and no one gives a fuck about us.

still dabbed on them by taking 3 weeks off mid project without caring :dab:

i had a call on sunday night telling me to consider coming in for one more week before taking leave, had to turn my phone off. and that was the only time i took leave the whole year. it's rough out there for slavecels and no one gives a fuck about us.

still dabbed on them by taking 3 weeks off mid project without caring :dab:
I wasn't allowed to take days off in May despite having it in my vacation plan that I submitted in the beginning of the year.
Fuck employers

I wasn't allowed to take days off in May despite having it in my vacation plan that I submitted in the beginning of the year.
Fuck employers
dab on them whenever you can

True tbh
How much worse can it even get for us though? Bachelor tax and living in a pod? We are already incel, it seems like normalgroid males have the most to lose.

Can genuinely see bachelor tax being introduced as more men become incel or go MGTOW in order to force them to marry roasties/post prime landwhales with 3 kids

and most people are in some kind of slump induced by shitty job/life, i took 3 weeks off from my job this summer and didn't want to do anything except rot and go on long walks through the city when it was sunny, that's it, and i still didn't feel rested when i went back to work.

normies think their problems will end in just another year or two, poverty, inceldom that they refuse to admit, marriage to a single mom that's going badly, juuuuuust another year or two and everything will come around
that future never comes, but til then they are content to watch another nostalgic movie sequel, retweet another meme about bad white guys, etc

For nearly every human alive, things get worse as you age, as your DNA degrades and your body fall apart. It's a weird western meme that things "get better".

They do not get better. That goes against the laws of physics and time itself.

For nearly every human alive, things get worse as you age, as your DNA degrades and your body fall apart. It's a weird western meme that things "get better".

They do not get better. That goes against the laws of physics and time itself.
Old people are supposed to become happier in the normie extended universe, i think they just become more oblivious

Normies are mentally ill.
i think they just interview women on anti-depressants, nobody else would say or think that things are going great

Can genuinely see bachelor tax being introduced as more men become incel or go MGTOW in order to force them to marry roasties/post prime landwhales with 3 kids

If that happens, I will probably do something tERrrible.

i think they just interview women on anti-depressants, nobody else would say or think that things are going great

Every government and state sponsored media does this. Just print "thinks are great, the soviet union is great and powerful. The economy is growing.". Replace with CURRENT_GOVERNMENT.

Print out fake inflation rates and unemployment numbers, etc.

Yeah, we get it. Nothing is ever bad and is just getting better. Ignore all the homeless tent cities, massive incel rates and majority of population in debt.

Every government and state sponsored media does this. Just print "thinks are great, the soviet union is great and powerful. The economy is growing.". Replace with CURRENT_GOVERNMENT.

Print out fake inflation rates and unemployment numbers, etc.

Yeah, we get it. Nothing is ever bad and is just getting better. Ignore all the homeless tent cities, massive incel rates and majority of population in debt.
Well, you're right, since the press is probably more controlled by the government than ever, the 'actually, things are better than ever in history' pieces could be straight from the state apparatus.

I fully anticipate we will get a push towards step-fatherhood as being the new "normal".

Women will date and breed with the most genetically elite chads, harvest their sperm and get pregnant at least once by them. Then they will begin dating "properly". You might say this already exists, but single mothers carry a large stigma with dating still, men still understand and strongly resent cuckolding. That natural aversion is going to be chipped away and eroded in the next decade, with things like ((Netflix)) leading the way by losing millions of dollars in costs producing step-parenting material for consumption by the masses, to engineer them into thinking its a good thing.

Expect to also see more bachelor taxes for men that refuse to co-habitate with single mothers. Taxes on single income will go up (offset by child benefit for women so only men pay more). Rental properties will be made available only for family units (i.e. everyone but a single male) especially in dense urban areas, meaning if you are a man and want to work, you will be forced to pay exorbitant rent.

Many of these things already happen, but its only a shadow of things to come.

Makes shitting in a shack surrounded by shit worms and your pets seem a pretty sweet deal @Emba

Hows life? How are the kitties?

I fully anticipate we will get a push towards step-fatherhood as being the new "normal".

Women will date and breed with the most genetically elite chads, harvest their sperm and get pregnant at least once by them. Then they will begin dating "properly". You might say this already exists, but single mothers carry a large stigma with dating still, men still understand and strongly resent cuckolding. That natural aversion is going to be chipped away and eroded in the next decade, with things like ((Netflix)) leading the way by losing millions of dollars in costs producing step-parenting material for consumption by the masses, to engineer them into thinking its a good thing.
Good point. If anyone thinks social conditioning is not that powerful to go against basic instincts just look at how successful they were at pushing the absolute ghoulish shit that are trannies.

Expect to also see more bachelor taxes for men that refuse to co-habitate with single mothers. Taxes on single income will go up (offset by child benefit for women so only men pay more). Rental properties will be made available only for family units (i.e. everyone but a single male) especially in dense urban areas, meaning if you are a man and want to work, you will be forced to pay exorbitant rent.

Makes shitting in a shack surrounded by shit worms and your pets seem a pretty sweet deal @Emba

I think it is happening already. More or less.

Kitties are fine.

Me and the doggy are sitting near the woodstove about to have coffee.

It's almost noom and i feel fine.

I'm glad i was refused for cucking. It gets lonely but at least it's peaceful. No hurries. Not too many worries. Staring at my indoor - for the winter - citrus trees in the living room. My ice-chest planter full of dandelion is tall. Wondering when i should harvest the roots.... No hurry, lol. It's currently $27usd a pound (dry). Good for liver repair...

Yeah. I'm glad i don't have to cuck.

We should try and fight it somehow.
you can bot hookup apps or chadfish on them. any way you can lower the self esteem of a hole is good
You have no idea how clean cut, streamlined and brutal dating will be in 10 years. I've been thinking about what @turbocuckcel_7000 said about no randomness or any semblance of fairness existing. Number of people that meet through dating apps is increasing and there's no reason to believe this trend will not continue. Right now, there's still women that don't know about dating apps, or how much worth they have. You can still probably get a sheltered becky if you had infinite highschool retries. It's all going to get worse soon and the tools women will be provided will be even more precise for how to fuck the city's apex chad.

I imagine the dating in future, once 80% of all people meet through swiping apps with more advanced technology will look like this:

You submit your pictures from front and side, you take a full body picture. It will calculate your height, bf and weight. Once that's done, AI will calculate based on past swiping habits of women who your best matches are. Since you're here you're either going to get post wall holes, landwhales or nothing. At this point, there is no escape.You can't just happen to get into a relationship with low tier becky as highschool sweethearts. No more happenstance or luck. Pure genetics. Phones can already tell what your height is if they know the mm of the lens.

Women are the primary benefactors of technology, control the most spending, and with automation more bullshit jobs that provide no value will be theirs. They're the majority of electorate and vote more reliably and in groups. Everyone caters to them. Big Tech, Governments and Education. Just watch
PLEASE write a book

Kitties are fine.

Me and the doggy are sitting near the woodstove about to have coffee.

It's almost noom and i feel fine.

I'm glad i was refused for cucking. It gets lonely but at least it's peaceful. No hurries. Not too many worries. Staring at my indoor - for the winter - citrus trees in the living room. My ice-chest planter full of dandelion is tall. Wondering when i should harvest the roots.... No hurry, lol. It's currently $27usd a pound (dry). Good for liver repair...

Yeah. I'm glad i don't have to cuck.

I like anything bushcraft, don't get to do anything because I live in a town and you can't even carry a knife into a park without 10 coppers jumping on you. You got any other bushcraft related hobbies or things you do? You tried tapping any birch trees for the sap, good healthy drink.

I might rewatch Alone in the Wilderness again soon :feelsmusic:

You have no idea how clean cut, streamlined and brutal dating will be in 10 years. I've been thinking about what @turbocuckcel_7000 said about no randomness or any semblance of fairness existing. Number of people that meet through dating apps is increasing and there's no reason to believe this trend will not continue. Right now, there's still women that don't know about dating apps, or how much worth they have. You can still probably get a sheltered becky if you had infinite highschool retries. It's all going to get worse soon and the tools women will be provided will be even more precise for how to fuck the city's apex chad.

I imagine the dating in future, once 80% of all people meet through swiping apps with more advanced technology will look like this:

You submit your pictures from front and side, you take a full body picture. It will calculate your height, bf and weight. Once that's done, AI will calculate based on past swiping habits of women who your best matches are. Since you're here you're either going to get post wall holes, landwhales or nothing. At this point, there is no escape.You can't just happen to get into a relationship with low tier becky as highschool sweethearts. No more happenstance or luck. Pure genetics. Phones can already tell what your height is if they know the mm of the lens.

Women are the primary benefactors of technology, control the most spending, and with automation more bullshit jobs that provide no value will be theirs. They're the majority of electorate and vote more reliably and in groups. Everyone caters to them. Big Tech, Governments and Education. Just watch
I tried. Gave up on the second sentence.

I like anything bushcraft, don't get to do anything because I live in a town and you can't even carry a knife into a park without 10 coppers jumping on you. You got any other bushcraft related hobbies or things you do? You tried tapping any birch trees for the sap, good healthy drink.

I might rewatch Alone in the Wilderness again soon :feelsmusic:
Im too far south for birch. But we have silver maples. But we also have lots of ants that would get into any tree-bleeds.

I used to go mineral prospecting. And use my skills as a cope. But i don't get out much now that im a cripple.

You have no idea how clean cut, streamlined and brutal dating will be in 10 years.
It already is for us sub5males tbh. How does it get worse than already being an incel with 0% chance to ascend? But yeah i get your argument, alot of normies are gonna join us in the incoming years.
Genuinely terrifying
Tbh

My only hope is it gets so bad humans go extinct (we deserve it). The more fuck apps cater to women's preferences, the higher chance the beta simp orbiter well goes dry, resulting in crippling (hopefully suicide inducing) depression among holes. Their only validation comes from a quick pump and dump, a line crossed off of Chad's all-you-can-smell buffet menu. To Chad, it was just another Tuesday.

I hope it gets so bad for soys they start ODing on black pills, mass hikikimoridom sweeps the land due to automation and an imploding economy. Even though simpery rules their cumbrains, they won't be able to afford random insta thots premium snap or gamer girl bathwater.

With no more betabuxx or orbiter validation, beckies will rain from the sky as they leap from tall buildings, leaving their executive positions acquired through the elizabeth warren affirmitative action cunt act of 2022.

The only couples left will be peak genetic Chads and Stacies, their cocks and pussies rotting from the years of fuck app sex. Flesh eating STDs caused by the petri dish of male sex-havers downsizing to a mere .000001% of Giga Chads will become normalized and passe.

It will be glorious.

Last edited:
I hope it gets so bad for soys they start ODing on black pills, mass hikikimoridom sweeps the land due to automation and an imploding economy. Even though simpery rules their cumbrains, they won't be able to afford random insta thots premium snap or gamer girl bathwater.
Yes, the good thing about how bad it'll get is that when dating becomes so overwhelmingly unfair that there's no attempt made to hide it's all about looks, soys will start quitting the rigged game en masse.

GIGABLACKPILL ngl

My only hope is it gets so bad humans go extinct (we deserve it). The more fuck apps cater to women's preferences, the higher chance the beta simp orbiter well goes dry, resulting in crippling (hopefully suicide inducing) depression among holes. Their only validation comes from a quick pump and dump, a line crossed off of Chad's all-you-can-smell buffet menu. To Chad, it was just another Tuesday.

With no more betabuxx or orbiter validation, beckies will rain from the sky as they leap from tall buildings, leaving their executive positions acquired through the elizabeth warren affirmitative action cunt act of 2022.

The only couples left will be peak genetic Chads and Stacies, their cocks and pussies rotting from the years of fuck app sex. Flesh eating STDs caused by the petri dish of male sex-havers downsizing to a mere .000001% of Giga Chads will become normalized and passe.

It will be glorious.

This has got to be a post-of-the-year nominee!