Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder/social media age the best time to be attractive

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
This is the best time in history to be attractive. Before even Chad only had access to the women in his immediate proximity unless he was a major conqueror like Alexander the Great or Genghis Khan. Everyone was miserable and attractive people (especially attractive females) felt "lonely" because they could never meet their match (beautiful people peecieve ugly people as 'extras' or comedic relief - non-attractive people are basically cartoons to them). If you pay attention, you will notice that all fairy tails where the knight in shining armor rescues the damsel are based on this. A period of "loneliness and suffering" followed by absolute bliss when the damsel finally meets a "worthy man" and the strong handsome stoic guy gets his "princess". Anyway, I got a little carried away. What I am building up to saying, is that in the social media age, no one needs to settle. They can just make a tinder profile and meet their perfect fantasy prince as easily as ordering a pizza. If you think about it, that's actually pretty mindblowing because it is the first time in history that this is possible. These people probably live in a dreamlike state of euphoria at all times because for the first time in history attractive people can find other similar attractive people with absolute ease. These people live in a fairytail like a hollywood movie, where everyone is beautiful ans intelligent. Incels are not even real in these people's minds.

Edit: I wonder if humans will eventually split into separate species like the Elois and the Morlocks or the alphas/betas/epsilon semi morons like in BNW.

Last edited:
MY ONE CHANCE, JUST ONCE CHANCE OF LIFE AND I WASNT BORN AS A TALL WHITE CHAD WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, OASFKDOISGFOISDGJKIOERJGIERJGOIEJGOIERJGOIERJGOIERJGOIERGJEOIRG

The sexual marketplace isn't just a zero sum game, it's a negative sum game. For every passionate night a woman gets to enjoy with Chad, her future beta husband in return gets 10,000 nights of misery, as she spends all of them reminiscing about chad's big cock. Every ego boost for chad is love and affection denied for the nearest 10 less attractive men. Tinder accelerates this 100x

Imagine the self aware Chads , They probably can't believe how lucky they're.

MY ONE CHANCE, JUST ONCE CHANCE OF LIFE AND I WASNT BORN AS A TALL WHITE CHAD WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, OASFKDOISGFOISDGJKIOERJGIERJGOIEJGOIERJGOIERJGOIERJGOIERGJEOIRG