Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity TinderPill: Foid murdered by Chad in sex game gone wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

She gets what she fucking deserves. Same with all of them tbh.

I have no sympathy. There goes the so called personality pill tbh. It never had anything to do with personality and all to do with looks. Can we stop this bs that it's all or majority personality.

I have no sympathy like I would with a whore trying to survive and earn money.

These fuckers on Tinder did that for sexual hedonism/ decadence/ self indulgence etc, get fucked up. Then expect other people to pick up the pieces. Nah fam fuck that shit.

Ps. Note well. I don't rejoice. I just don't have any more empathy and sympathy for fuck wits who put themselves in harms way, get fucked up and then cry about it. Same for men too.

Incel Trait: Thinking it's literally about a sex game.

Mate I've never had sex outside paid sex and nor will I in all honesty.
I can't even get paid as it's illegal here. All I can get is from hentai and sex games. Like actual sex games like sexy beach.

Jfl his face looks retarded too:

1608667746972.jpg

Just Be Tall White Normie pill strikes again:

jesse-kempson-millane-killer-arriving2-1.jpg

As for the foid, fuck her. She could've dated some incel instead but chose this guy. Press S to spit on grave.

good riddance
dn cr

G

1608667746972.jpg

As for the foid, fuck her. She could've dated some incel instead but chose this guy. Press S to spit on grave.
guy looks kinda fat too, jbw strikes yet again

Couldn't sense that with her personality detector

guy looks kinda fat too, jbw strikes yet again
You're right. Look at his manboobs and jaw fat:

name-of-the-man-who-killed-grace-millane-made-public-other-sex.hashed.b4c9db27.mobile.story.homePage.jpg

Meanwhile manlet ethnics are gymmaxing just to get rejected by far uglier foids than the one he killed. Jfl at anyone who takes the race and height pills for granted.

1608667746972.jpg

He looks like a fatter version of Ian Huntley for fuck sake.

Shes British. How could she have not made the comparison.

She gets what she fucking deserves.

women and (((((((((())))))))))) will find a way to blame incels for this

These fuckers on Tinder did that for sexual hedonism/ decadence/ self indulgence etc, get fucked up. Then expect other people to pick up the pieces. Nah fam fuck that shit.

Sad fuckers stalking us on Christmas day.

Of course it's the evil inkwells shit posting and venting on obscure forums whilst the sex havers murder at will.

women and (((((((((())))))))))) will find a way to blame incels for this
lol, I can already see ITcucks calling him incel cos he disrespected m'lady and clearly anyone who disrespects womyn is an incel (which ironically means that the words "chad" and "incel" have almost perfectly opposite meanings compared to the original meanings)

You're right. Look at his manboobs and jaw fat:

name-of-the-man-who-killed-grace-millane-made-public-other-sex.hashed.b4c9db27.mobile.story.homePage.jpg

Meanwhile manlet ethnics are gymmaxing just to get rejected by far uglier foids than the one he killed. Jfl at anyone who takes the race and height pills for granted.
white will always prevail, while ethnics are at the bottom of the barrel

Sad that it happened but I have no empathy anymore. I’m so disenfranchised with society and people.

This guy needed Robert Dursts lawyers. Durst chopped up and disposed of a guys body but got cleared of the murder.

In this case you have to feel sad for the family but I do question the verdict. The guy is guilty of disposing of her body but is he guilty of willingly killing her? I'm not so sure. She was apparently into rough sex and seeking out bdsm type stuff. Her former partner said she asked him to choke her during sex

This part is interesting

Dr Garavan, who examined hundreds of photographs of Grace's body, agreed the primary cause of death was asphyxiation, which he said would have required just one kilogram of pressure.

But he said the absence of deeper haemorrhages in the neck muscles, fractures or scratches to the skin "would favour consensual" choking.

The court previously heard from a woman who met the defendant on Tinder, who said he suffocated her during a sex act.

Another woman, a waitress, previously told the jury she had asked the defendant to choke her during sex because it was "a preference of mine", saying it was consensual.

I'm not saying he isn't guilty but the doctor who examined said that it looked like consensual choking. If a doctor is saying that on the stand, how do you still get convicted?

Last edited:
:feelsmusic:

Hoes dead
Hoes dead
Hoes dead

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha imagine going out like the absolute whore that she was. Lifefuel!

I think it's pathetic to be celebrating her dying. Spare a thought for her family.

1608667746972.jpg

He seems tall so that explains a bit. I bet he put it on his bio

Where is her grave? I wanna piss on it.

Women love men who can murder them at any time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back