Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Tinderpill: If you think Tinder is the worst of our problems you've got another thing coming...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

E harmony are offering up video dates.

You can't Chadfish anymore when they want to see you in real time.

Add to that the male stats.

It's over for many many men.

My face is the worst problem in my life.

I thought e-Harmony was for boomers anyway, they even have a post-post wall roastie in the ad.

Brutal as fuck, imagine frauding your picture extremely hard so you look like a Chadlite and when you start video chatting you get called an ugly mofo.
It's over.
Some guys are going to be hit by this, painful world.

B R U T A L
Brutal as fuck, imagine frauding your picture extremely hard so you look like a Chadlite and when you start video chatting you get called an ugly mofo.
It's over.
:feelscry:

It's over.
How about real-time deepfake technology?

Imagine you look average irl but look like shit in pictures/video chat. Good luck getting a date when they want to see your face in real time.

Chadfishing toilets is just as much of a waste of time as using dating apps in general.

No changes to the "game" should have any affect on a trucels life.

Isn't eharmony one of those that people say they've tried and the majority of them say they have no compatibility on there, to begin with?

It's coming, but it will take a few more years until it can fool someone.

@grondilu I can't wait until the technology has been perfected! My plan is to use this technology to make myself look like a woman, then go on OnlyFans and make a ton of money!

I can't wait until the technology has been perfected! My plan is to use this technology to make myself look like a woman, then go on OnlyFans and make a ton of money!
Godspeed, man.

I have big hopes for AI to be a game changer in the simps exploitation business.

Rip chadfishing circa 2020

Chadfishing toilets is just as much of a waste of time as using dating apps in general.

No changes to the "game" should have any affect on a trucels life.

chadfishing is a shit cope

It's gonna shift to 90/10 rule now that chads can't choose the best chad angle and have to look the best on video.
Only the chaddest of chads will prevail.

Brutal app, but once again I'll say, as long as you're not attractive, foids won't fuck you, it's just you'll pump and she'll wait for you to finish even if you have sex. You're just an ATM. So, the most fulfilling way to live is to own a waifubot.

It’s over for zoomercels thanks to SnapChad and ShitTok already, and now this? jfl

OP, time to Deepfakemaxx

@grondilu I can't wait until the technology has been perfected! My plan is to use this technology to make myself look like a woman, then go on OnlyFans and make a ton of money!

Just lol do you think you're the only one with that idea. Probably millions of guys planning on doing this, once this hit mainstream.
You're only hope is somehow getting an early access or maybe using your sister/future girlfriend (I know impossible for most users here) because once this tech hits mainstream than forget about e whoring, it will be impossible to even make few dollars out of it.
You need to high IQ maxx like @Weed tbhtbh the clock is ticking tick tock tick tock

Is the dude in the YouTube comments tryna hit on an eharmony ad, lmao?

"Cool! Thanks for Providing this content! Also, let's Be youtube friends? x3 "

There's no harmony for my face

You can already do it. There's a dude who makes bank with an anime avatar mapped to his motions.

everything is a blackpill

It's over anyway so idc

Dating sites are just a scam to extract money from gullible men

Its not going to work because foids cant hide 100kg and double chins, cant larp as hourglass figure.

Well it's gonna be 90/10 rule next.
You can already do it. There's a dude who makes bank with an anime avatar mapped to his motions.
Which vtuber is that? How do you do the voice though unless you mean yoghurtcup/cap or choobie?

It's over.
I need to photoshop my pics 10000 times in order to look like a normal human being let alone a chadlite
There's no harmony for my face

Last edited:
Brutal, you can’t even fraud anymore

Imagine a girl liking you because you have a well lightened well posed picture and she wants to video call you

very funny ad. giga cope for the roast thinking that chad will date her and not just pump and dump. why date 30 year old expired hole when you can get fresh 14 year old pussy? :feelsokman:

Ban dating apps now :feelsree:

Just use a video filter face tracking chad avatar theory

There's always be girls stupid enough to be chadfished. Chadfishing is just worsening hypergamy though. It's hardly a force for good.

My face is the worst problem in my life.

I thought e-Harmony was for boomers anyway, they even have a post-post wall roastie in the ad.

Yeah she's so old her wall was built by a Roman emperor.

Also I have no idea why any man of any age would date these women, probably why they have to use online dating.
Its not going to work because foids cant hide 100kg and double chins, cant larp as hourglass figure.

These women aren't going to be streaming themselves lol and you should add granny faces to that list as well because the woman in that ad is fucking ancient.

Last edited:
never catfished anyway idc

Does the fact that more people are meeting up through dating apps means that more people are recognising sexual compatibility as a precursor to ever lasting relationships?

Just curious. That's all.

Does the fact that more people are meeting up through dating apps means that more people are recognising sexual compatibility as a precursor to ever lasting relationships?

Just curious. That's all.

What does "sexual compatibility" even mean? His dick is the right fit for her hole?

Imagine how degenerate society must be in order to completely disregard everything else, because somebody didn't fuck you way you envisioned.

What does "sexual compatibility" even mean? His dick is the right fit for her hole?

Imagine how degenerate society must be in order to completely disregard everything else, because somebody didn't fuck you way you envisioned.

That's the nightmare we're living in currently amigo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back