Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder's algorithm seems to be changed for new users

A

abc

Greycel
After completely deleting your account and recreating it, Tinder seems to give you a HUGE boost for 48 hours.

I see normie and below get 20+ matches in 1 day.

tinder is for incels in denial and normie / chads, are tried that shit for a month and didnt get a single match LUL

Yes. This is why you must delete ur account every week.

After completely deleting your account and recreating it, Tinder seems to give you a HUGE boost for 48 hours.

I see normie and below get 20+ matches in 1 day.

So basically I'm assuming the more swipes you get the higher your elo and the more you appear (exponential increase then asymptotic increase). To explain your point, I assume everyone starts off with a neutral elo and is just shown near the front of the mix. Good for a couple swipes starting off, but as soon as your elo gets settled...

IT IS FUCKING OVER

So basically I'm assuming the more swipes you get the higher your elo and the more you appear (exponential increase then asymptotic increase). To explain your point, I assume everyone starts off with a neutral elo and is just shown near the front of the mix. Good for a couple swipes starting off, but as soon as your elo gets settled...

IT IS FUCKING OVER

Correct

But even my chad account subsided in likes after a while

the first day he got 25+ and I had written than he has HIV - all without boost

currently he gets 2-3 matches a day

Correct

But even my chad account subsided in likes after a while

the first day he got 25+ and I had written than he has HIV - all without boost

currently he gets 2-3 matches a day

I mean eventually you run out of women in the near area. Most women probably only put a radius of max 5 miles (because endless supply of men why look far), so a lot of women in your area have probably swiped you.

I didn’t get a single match in the first week, but now get quite a few.

I’m not sure anyone knows how their algothrim works since you can also use something called boost if you pay or use tinder plus.

IT IS FUCKING OVER

Yup.
Rich get richer,poor get poorer. Chad gets more and more exporuse and foids and matches,while cels are further excluded from it.

IT IS FUCKING OVER

Where can I play ranked games to increase my Tinder ELO?

Where can I play ranked games to increase my Tinder ELO?
Tinder is the game. Your PSL rating is your strength. You already lost thirty times to chad.

Call this massive cope. But I believe that tinder is burying male profiles after their initial 'success' period.

It's exactly like gambling. If you win a few times at the start then you can be hooked. When you start losing you have to funnel in more and more money to chase the wins. Tinder wants people to pay for their premium services. And they're not STUPID enough to think that women will ever pay, so they target the men. After all, men actually will pay cos they are beta cucks.

Bury the man's profile and he goes from getting some matches to none. He thinks 'fuck that's weird, I was getting some matches now nothing. hrmmm maybe if I pay for the premium services I'll get better luck'.

This is as old as the hills. Bouncers were under orders (they probably still are) to let many women into the clubs and make the men line up waiting. Then, there was a line where you could pay to bypass the pleb line. Ofcourse, men would pay to get in while the bouncers let the women in for free. Once in the club, the men would buy the drinks and the women would get them for free.

I believe tinder is following this tried and true method of extracting betabux from thirsty men. But this could all be my way of coping.

I don't get why so many posts put much emphasis on Tinder. That's a platform that glorifies the divorce of sex from family, and is haunted by very shallow people. Who would want their praise, what do they have to offer, disjointed experiences of intimacy without the needed platform of intimacy? If there's something I'd 100% call degenerate, this is it.

Call this massive cope. But I believe that tinder is burying male profiles after their initial 'success' period.

It's exactly like gambling. If you win a few times at the start then you can be hooked. When you start losing you have to funnel in more and more money to chase the wins. Tinder wants people to pay for their premium services. And they're not STUPID enough to think that women will ever pay, so they target the men. After all, men actually will pay cos they are beta cucks.

Bury the man's profile and he goes from getting some matches to none. He thinks 'fuck that's weird, I was getting some matches now nothing. hrmmm maybe if I pay for the premium services I'll get better luck'.

This is as old as the hills. Bouncers were under orders (they probably still are) to let many women into the clubs and make the men line up waiting. Then, there was a line where you could pay to bypass the pleb line. Ofcourse, men would pay to get in while the bouncers let the women in for free. Once in the club, the men would buy the drinks and the women would get them for free.

I believe tinder is following this tried and true method of extracting betabux from thirsty men. But this could all be my way of coping.

this is 100%.

After testing this of a number of accounts ranging from below avg, normie and good looking
All got like 40-60 matches within 2 days (regardless of attractivness level)
Then they all died down to 0-3 matches per 24 hours.

It's a smart marketing technique

This sounds like a fucking game. A horrible, disgusting game where the bottom are left to rot. If you're truly incel you will still get swiped left by all.

T

IT IS FUCKING OVER

That's gonna result in a significant marginal difference. Chads win more. Incels go even deeper below

Exactly what the jews want anyways.

yeah I've noticed this before too, I'm not sure why it's like this