Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tip for online collegecels: dont go on reddit

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
if u go on a post here and see "LOADING REDDIT CONTENT", close the fucking tab. dont even go on the reddit website for anything, ur entire motivation to work is highly at risk if u see something retarded

its like they are purposely mocking you and trying to make you angry

i saw a post on inceltears with soys/females outright denying the importance of height in male sexual attractiveness, and it drove me mental. theres no possible explanation ANYONE could unironically think that.

tip for anyone: don't go on reddit

if u go on a post here and see "LOADING REDDIT CONTENT", close the fucking tab. dont even go on the reddit website for anything, ur entire motivation to work is highly at risk if u see something retarded

its like they are purposely mocking you and trying to make you angry

i saw a post on inceltears with soys/females outright denying the importance of height in male sexual attractiveness, and it drove me mental. theres no possible explanation ANYONE could unironically think that.
For me it's completely the oppositve. Whenever I see a post full of soy I get extra-motivated and I can use the rage as fuel for work/studies. Sperg-rage is the only thing that keeps me going.

Don't go to reddit. It's owned by the Chinese government.

I suggest you go to alternate places:

1. Voat.co

2. Poal.co

3. Saidit.net

Gayddit is pure suicide fuel, rage fuel, and ER fuel for me.

My uni tried Zoom classes and we raided the fuck out of them. XD
Now they're looking for alternatives.

Reddit is suifuel and full of cucks. Fed up of going there. I used to go there for ForeverAlone but I'm fed up of that sub now, they stil buy into the "just get muscles bro" mentality.

For me it's completely the oppositve. Whenever I see a post full of soy I get extra-motivated and I can use the rage as fuel for work/studies. Sperg-rage is the only thing that keeps me going.
High iq, whenever you see dumbfuck reddit posts, you just have more motivation to stomp on these soy cucks

Based i never go to that place

I don't go on reddit anyway
I don't go on reddit anyway

Reddit is for cucks

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back