Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tip for when making pictures of yourself for Tinder/Badoo w.e. dating app or in general

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
When making pictures of yourself disable the eye enlarger filter. This apparently was a default set to highest on my camera app....
I swear i was making making my prey eyes even look worse by them being bigger in pictures than they in reality are :feelstastyman:

Thats disgusting, more foidtech forced on people.

There are filters for better skin, always turn them on, but not to highest, cuz that doesn't look natural.

)s there a hunter eye filter?

I have another tip: "Don't have tinder/badoo account if you're not high-tier normie/Chadlite at least"

I have another tip: "Don't have tinder/badoo account if you're not high-tier normie/Chadlite at least"
:feelsthink:

If you're still using Tinder I wonder if you're even inkwell.

yes i wanna stay a basement dweller for my entire life and rot on here till i die.
despite that i hate that have to do it through a way like this, im still gonna try my luck out nevertheless. volcel if you dont at least try

dating apps is cope

yes i wanna stay a basement dweller for my entire life and rot on here till i die.
despite that i hate that have to do it through a way like this, im still gonna try my luck out nevertheless. volcel if you dont at least try
I tried for like 2 years (between 2016 and 2018) until I said fuck it and uninstalled them all. It was pointless.