Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tips on badboymaxxing? (Gangstercels gtfih!)

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
I'm thinking about getting into the crime life. Not the fake rapper lifestyle, but an honest to goodness gang career. How do I get started without going to prison first to make connections?

Joined Nov 22, 2020

some niggers are too stupid to ask questions, like you. if you have to ask on an incel forum to get into criminal world, stay out tbh.

I'm thinking about getting into the crime life. Not the fake rapper lifestyle, but an honest to goodness gang career. How do I get started without going to prison first to make connections?
Just get a clip emptied in your chest theory

if your asking these questions already over. most people born into it.

Find where to buy drugs in your area, and try to make connections with dealers.

I think you have to know and mix with the 'right people' from a young age you can't apply to become a gangster.

people who are similar to one another will sense each other. same for criminals.
if you have some impulses you will notice if someone has the same quickly.

gangshtas most often work in duo teams. larger groups are rarer

Pm Blacktarpill, he runs a gang in turkey

"Gib me crimes"

You prolly had to break several people bones, killed half a dozen folks, raped a few foids, and ate some people body parts before you turn 14 to be accepted in a profitable cartel/mafia as a regular and not on probation.

If you can do all this on your own and not end up in jail or dead, they will prolly recruit you at starting living wage .

be attractive or masculine to some degree

if you're not a fearless psychopath you dont

Be a sociopath with no qualms about dishing out unadulterated violence without a moment's notice. Chances are you're a bit of a gimp, and if you approached actual criminals they'd manipulate you for their own benefit. Best just sticking to watching mafia films and being an internet gangsta.