Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tips on becoming low inhib?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
Seriosly guys i want too try and lowinhibmaxx at work how do i accomplish this

Alcohol
Drugs
Contact sports

alchol and drugs are good. Also knowing to fight will lower your inhib a lot. and getting older naturally will too

alchol and drugs are good. Also knowing to fight will lower your inhib a lot. and getting older naturally will too
This is true im definitely lower inhib then i was when i was younger

This is true im definitely lower inhib then i was when i was younger
at 26 I just stopped giving a fuck all together. I used to get extremely nervous even ordering out, now I can cold appraoach(and get rejected) no problem

at 26 I just stopped giving a fuck all together. I used to get extremely nervous even ordering out, now I can cold appraoach(and get rejected) no problem
Same.
OP needs to realize he has zero chances when he is high inhibition.
The chances increase when he starts living his life

- go out alot. at first you might sweat like a whore in a church but then you'll develop an immunity

- alcohol, works fast but don't ever be dependant on them.

- try to raise you T fucking levels, gym, nigger drill music or whatever method for it, you will walk down streets like beast

- eventually you need to realize that no one gives a fuck about you, everyone is thinking about their own self.

- most important, Troll. yeah, take the life as a fucking joke, you gotta laugh everything off, this will help you being less serious and easy going.

goodluck boyo.

JFL same, when I first joined this forum I was extremely high inhib, but over the next few months I just began to care less and less about my life knowing that no matter what actions I take it'll always be miserable.
same. r/incels changed my whole personality in 2016. Tinder expirments espicially made me stop giving a shit about how I act around women and approaching them

JFL same, when I first joined this forum I was extremely high inhib, but over the next few months I just began to care less and less about my life knowing that no matter what actions I take it'll always be miserable.
Holy shit its true we will be miserable as shit no matter how hard we try
Fuck this earth tbh

Get pissed off and harbor serious hatred for the normals around you. Then eventually you will stop caring about their shitty responses.

Gymmaxx, learn to ignore irrelevant stimuli like negative "looks" in public spaces, raise your voice when you speak by learning to be less self conscious of what you are saying, train yourself to notice foids and react verbally with a sexual tone when they pass.

Go ER. In mine craft pe alpha 1.0 edition