Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tired of being an incel? Just trannymaxx bro.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I am actually laughing hard IRL

Will not read.

Unironically "lesbian" trannies get more matches on Tinder than straight males

I wish I could find a post on reddit think it was somewhere on r/Tinder

The thing is though I like being a guy

Ye I'd like to keep my pp, doubt lesbians are into that.

You can't make this shit up.

Just slice your penis and turn it inside out theory

I just posted this as well, jfl I couldn’t believe this shit when I first saw it
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Her" way of typing disgust me. Also, why all the fucking time are those stereotypes thrown at us but when we assume the littlest shit about them it's an outrageous transgression? What a fucking asshole.

Ye I'd like to keep my pp, doubt lesbians are into that.
Bisexuals are. And there are a lot of them. And they are brainwashed by transfeminism. It's more common than you might think.

Larp. No comments. Even IT aren't that retarded.

"Is there an agenda?"
"Don't be like that, everything is perfectly normal."

no thanks i like being a dude and want to pound a cute girls pussy.

have fun sucking dick :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is what inceldom does to people

Reddit is so unbelievably cucked that it defies reality. They are vile liberals even by Jewish standards.

Hope she gets lynched

This idea that we are all losers just won't go away. Yeah, a lot of incels are neets, but there are plenty of NT incels like myself with professional jobs. I'd bet my next paycheck that I car mog this trannie into oblivion.

If ya can't beat em join em :soy:

Glad this reddit post proved that most dudes go trans as their last resort at getting sex. Didn't read the whole post but I'm guessing (s)he is a lesbian?

Trannycel, you will never be a woman. Going prison gay won't make you less of an incel.

This is what inceldom does to people
We have lost one of us to madness, blessings to him. The shit this guy said is beyond retarded.

no, i look ugly as a male already so if i tried to be tranny i would be an aberration

You will never be a real woman . You have no womb , you have no ovaries , you have no eggs . You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection .

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted . Behind your back people mock you . Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you , your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors .

Men are utterly repulsed by you . Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency . Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man . Your bone structure is a dead giveaway . And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you , he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased , infected axe wound .

You will never be happy . You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok , but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed , ready to crush you under the unbearable weight .

You will never be a real woman . You have no womb , you have no ovaries , you have no eggs . You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection .

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted . Behind your back people mock you . Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you , your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors .

Men are utterly repulsed by you . Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency . Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man . Your bone structure is a dead giveaway . And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you , he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased , infected axe wound .

You will never be happy . You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok , but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed , ready to crush you under the unbearable weight .
Kek I love this pasta so much