Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of females laughing or scowling at me in my car....

Magnum

Magnum

- Alea Iacta Est -
-
surely some of you have experienced this aswell? Like I say only an unattractive/ugly man gets to see and know true female nature and it isn't pretty so I guess most decent looking guys wouldn't understand this and people call me crazy or paranoid when I mention that this happens but they just arn't the kind of person it happens to..

Or they go the more patronizing route and say that it's my body language or that females can tell i'm a bad person.. but i'm really not. I'm only ''bad'' because i've been treated like garbage by alot of people my life and resent them for it. Anyway this happens to me when I'm actually HAPPY aswell and in a good mood...

Besides how is having bad body language or any of that shit a reason to actually scowl or laugh at someone openly....

So what i'm getting at is that for quite a while i get a few females give me this horrid look of resentment or disapproval when they cross eyes with me when im driving or when im walking and they drive past me. I'm just going about my business...
One person said yo me ''you dont know how bad of a day they were having etc'' but even when i have a bad day i dont go actively making nasty faces at ugly females...
One drove past me with her friend all smiling and laughing and then she looked over and saw me and the face just dropped into this cold shocked look of disapproval

I've also had 3 times when females were laughing at me in my car. first time i looked up and saw this bitch blatantly laughing and staring at me and i felt like shit wondering what the hell was so funny...

the other time it was these 2 ''stacy'' types and they kept looking at eachother then me and laughing and staring so i gave them the finger and drove off, another the other day on the bridge.
Ive had it once in my red car recent and a few other times in my blue convertible..... Is my car some kind of object of stupidity and shame?

20200217 172158

or is it just my ugly mug or a combination of both........ when i was on the harley they didnt even look. i was visible only to retarded males with bad attitudes

Its like they think im a joke or dont take me seriously.. I fucking hate this... I just want to be good enough to be normal and not be thought of as some kind of freak or weak beta...

All these ignorants saying '' stop being entitled- females dont owe you sx''
What I can accept is that they dont want to be physical with me due to my appearance that doesnt tick the boxes for their primitive biological urges they dont control
But what I cant accept is that they wont even give me basic humanity

It's one thing to be rejected and casted to solitude lonlyness and virginity for all my best years..
But another is to be hated for existing and treated like im less than human because of something I dont control and didn't choose..

I am going to snap

In 2020, Foids feel so entitled to Chad that they laugh at every non-Chad they come across.

Driving mogs me.
I take the tram and thankfully it's mostly ethnics and hijab whores.

surely some of you have experienced this aswell? Like I say only an unattractive/ugly man gets to see and know true female nature and it isn't pretty so I guess most decent looking guys wouldn't understand this and people call me crazy or paranoid when I mention that this happens but they just arn't the kind of person it happens to..

Or they go the more patronizing route and say that it's my body language or that females can tell i'm a bad person.. but i'm really not. I'm only ''bad'' because i've been treated like garbage by alot of people my life and resent them for it. Anyway this happens to me when I'm actually HAPPY aswell and in a good mood...

Besides how is having bad body language or any of that shit a reason to actually scowl or laugh at someone openly....

So what i'm getting at is that for quite a while i get a few females give me this horrid look of resentment or disapproval when they cross eyes with me when im driving or when im walking and they drive past me. I'm just going about my business...
One person said yo me ''you dont know how bad of a day they were having etc'' but even when i have a bad day i dont go actively making nasty faces at ugly females...
One drove past me with her friend all smiling and laughing and then she looked over and saw me and the face just dropped into this cold shocked look of disapproval

I've also had 3 times when females were laughing at me in my car. first time i looked up and saw this bitch blatantly laughing and staring at me and i felt like shit wondering what the hell was so funny...

the other time it was these 2 ''stacy'' types and they kept looking at eachother then me and laughing and staring so i gave them the finger and drove off, another the other day on the bridge.
Ive had it once in my red car recent and a few other times in my blue convertible..... Is my car some kind of object of stupidity and shame?

View attachment 202919

or is it just my ugly mug or a combination of both........ when i was on the harley they didnt even look. i was visible only to retarded males with bad attitudes

Its like they think im a joke or dont take me seriously.. I fucking hate this... I just want to be good enough to be normal and not be thought of as some kind of freak or weak beta...

What I can accept is that they dont want to be physical with me due to my appearance that doesnt tick the boxes for their primitive biological urges they dont control

It's one thing to be rejected and casted to solitude lonlyness and virginity for all my best years..
But another is to be hated for existing and treated like im less than human because of something I dont control and didn't choose..

I am going to snap
Just get dark tint on windows theory

It's got nothing to do with your car mate, foids just love to mock ugly men because it's socially acceptable now

I had this happen to me while I was rotting in my car in a Walmart parking lot. Two roasties made eye contact with me as they walked by and then started laughing.

The next time either normies or foids perpetrate a microaggression upon me I will defend myself with the appropriate use of force tbhngl.

@LastGerman is on suicide watch.

No but last week a 30+ year old foid driving her car smirked at me in a mocking way when i rode my bicycle.

I could tell she was a successful foid mother, with a drivers license and a fancy car, she wasn't a landwhale too. It was quite humiliating. I hope she crashes.

No but last week a 30+ year old foid driving her car smirked at me in a mocking way when i rode my bicycle.

I could tell she was a successful foid mother, with a drivers license and a fancy car, she wasn't a landwhale too. It was quite humiliating. I hope she crashes.
Youll get there one day... youll have a better car than them and you will get to look down on them.
when i get my inheritance im buying a lamborghini a rolex and will have more ice on me than a snowman il be spitting on people like this..

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 6
How am i bragging?! I posted this because it seriously makes me feel like shit..
I have a very fragile ego and almost no self worth so when im out driving ( one of the few things that i really enjoy) it bloody hurts being laughed or scowled at when i already feel alone and like shit.. how can talking about being publicly mocked be bragging.. im at my wits end over this shit i literally caused a car crash once over this shit

That shit is fucking emasculating. I am one of te only ones here who can really feel the pain. It is absolutely infuriating.

How am i bragging?! I posted this because it seriously makes me feel like shit..

Imagine not even having a car, no driver licence and yo uare struggling with driving.

Try being at a stop light as a passenger in your friends car when girls in the next car are checking out your Chad friend and ignoring your subhumanity.

All of them need to be jailed
full

tbh whenever im at a stoplight and the person in the car next to mine is really ugly I kinda laugh even though I’m also ugly I think I have a cognitive dissonance thing going on
Also I dig the car OP I like convertables

Try being at a stop light as a passenger in your friends car when girls in the next car are checking out your Chad friend and ignoring your subhumanity.
I would jump out the car into traffic

they probably think only chads should drive conversible cars

That shit is fucking emasculating. I am one of te only ones here who can really feel the pain. It is absolutely infuriating.

Imagine not even having a car, no driver licence and yo uare struggling with driving.
How old are you ??-
tbh whenever im at a stoplight and the person in the car next to mine is really ugly I kinda laugh even though I’m also ugly I think I have a cognitive dissonance thing going on
i dont know why you or anyone does this.. noone can help it. i pitty the ugly, not mock them

Hopefully those foids stare at a Chad while going too fast one day and hit a wall or a oncoming car,all that beautiful red all over the windscreen,sirens howling distressed onlookers and you will be the only one smiling, I hope this brightens your day.

i dont know why you or anyone does this.. noone can help it. i pitty the ugly, not mock them
25 which is way too old for that.
so whats stopping you? no work there? are you actually from germany?

so i gave them the finger and drove off

Dont. That is like the guy lashing out at mcdonalds because he is short. Only more laughter follows.

Dont show your emotions, keep a stoic face.
Stare at them with a blank expression to intimidate. (This might not work for you, I cant know without seeing your face.)

Last edited:
Dont. That is like the guy lashing out at mcdonalds because he is short. Only more laughter follows.

Dont show your emotions, keep a stoic face.
Stare at them with a blank expression to intimidate. (This might not work for you, I cant know without seeing your face.)
i will pull that finger at any bitch who does that other wise they get away with it. I have to show my disproval! its eithe that or get out and pick a fight or threaten them
they have to understand that i fucking hate them

Your car looks stupid tbh

your car looks like a poverty showoff car ngl

then il fucking set it on fire and buy a new one. no fucking vehicle ive had matters its all been the same... hey after that how about i come and rape your fucking parents in front of you. then il squish your eyeballs out with my thumbs and piss into the sockets
if u wanna brag at least get a good car you butthurtfag

so whats stopping you? no work there? are you actually from germany?

Everyone is asking me the same thing. Why do not oyu think about the obvious situation, that I am jsut struggling wit hdriving, which is the case.

There's no car for your face.

Beats me I don't look at peoples faces unless they're talking to me, Autistic trait ya know. Even then I don't fuck with eye contact naturally & have to force it.

View attachment 202919

I am going to snap
Do you get more bad looks in the convertible than the hard roof?

I was sitting in my friends convertible once & a guy came up & said a convertible is wasted on ugly ppl.

Last edited:

whose that guy with the glasses at the start? Ive seen him in videos somewhere but dont know his story
Beats me I don't look at peoples faces unless they're talking to me, Autistic trait ya know. Even then I don't fuck with eye contact naturally & have to force it.

Do you get more bad looks in the convertible than the hard roof?

I was sitting in my friends convertible once & a guy came up & said a convertible is wasted on ugly ppl.
Seriously? What kind of asshole would actually go out of their way to say that?

Well it draws a lot more attention cause its normally only old people who have them and i live in a small town so you stand out more. So far i havnt really had as many bad looks from females in it compared to the other
Its usually just beem laughing at me. The other car just get alot of passing by unhappy puke like glances. The bike im usually invisible.

Last edited: