Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

to all cels who ever went to therapy: did you actually tell your therapist you were an incel?

nekomimimodo

nekomimimodo

Spirits and Such
and if so how did they react?

I never went to therapy.

i didnt tell them , but i explained the blackpill to one foid therapist without using incel lingo
and she just brushed it off and told me basically to go bluepill and betabuxx .

Therapy is bullshit .

Never went to therapy. Knew a guy who lost a lot of money to therapists.

No, it's so embarassing I didn't even tell my therapists.

I didn't use the word "incel" because I didn't know it yet. The incel community, as we know it today, didn't really exist.

It was one of the first things I told him. It felt good.
But I didn't present myself as an incel, first because he is an old man who doesn't even know what public forums on the internet are, second because i'm paranoid and using such a term... he would probably inform that I'm a possible threat.

He wasn't surprised at all, I expected him to at least raise the eyebrows, it would have been some egoboost, but he hasn't.

I told him about everything except things that would be illegal since psychiatrists are crooks who are just here to drug you and inform the government and intern you if they feel you could be somewhat dangerous.

They don't fucking care about you and your stories, they hear it all day long, they just want the 100ish dollars for the 30 minutes and "gtfo, seeya in two weeks if you want your medicine".

Last edited:
I didn't tell them I was incel specifically but I said I was a virgin and had never been in a relationship.
This was two different psychiatrists, male and female.

Both of them reacted the same way.
They quickly cut me off and stressed the point that getting a gf wouldn't make me happy. Of course both of them were married jfl.
I think they're trained to try and push you away from thinking about girls or sex, especially if you're in your late 20s or older like I was. They probably can tell that it's over and fear having a mentally ill loner male dwell on such things is going to result in a crime occuring.

It was all a fat waste of time and the mental health industry is a joke.

I didn't tell them I was incel specifically but I said I was a virgin and had never been in a relationship.
This was two different psychiatrists, male and female.

Both of them reacted the same way.
They quickly cut me off and stressed the point that getting a gf wouldn't make me happy. Of course both of them were married jfl.
I think they're trained to try and push you away from thinking about girls or sex, especially if you're in your late 20s or older like I was. They probably can tell that it's over and fear having a mentally ill loner male dwell on such things is going to result in a crime occuring.

It was all a fat waste of time and the mental health industry is a joke.
makes sense, I always assumed that most therapists would simply tell you to cope with other things

Didn’t know of the word incel back in 2013-2014 and when i went to like 3 sessions at the begging of 2019 I didn’t use the word and then never went to therapy ever again after that

Kind of, i did talk about my struggles with girls a few times. However, i never admitted that i was a virgin. Although i did say, that i've never been in a relationship.

my therapist was a dude and blackpilled as fuck. he was actually MGTOW and we spent our session shitting on women. TRUE BLESSING.

I had a Persian foid therapist who became westernized. told her of racepilled and she denied it. I got nothing out of it besides Ritalin which was my purpose ofc

I sorta hinted at it. Didn’t straight up say it.
my therapist was a dude and blackpilled as fuck. he was actually MGTOW and we spent our session shitting on women. TRUE BLESSING.
Based

i didnt tell them , but i explained the blackpill to one foid therapist without using incel lingo
and she just brushed it off and told me basically to go bluepill and betabuxx .

Therapy is bullshit .
Lmfao tru
I had a Persian foid therapist who became westernized. told her of racepilled and she denied it. I got nothing out of it besides Ritalin which was my purpose ofc
Why

I didn't self-identify as incel at the time. my therapist was actually kind of cool though, he said the girl I had a crush on at the time "sounds like a slut" and generally agreed with me that women are superficial and my struggles with dating/sex are valid

After asking for my name and basic identification shit, she straight up asked me if I'm a virgin then quickly answered herself with 'no', didn't even give me a chance to answer :feelsclown:

Imagine going to therapy.

After asking for my name and basic identification shit, she straight up asked me if I'm a virgin then quickly answered herself with 'no', didn't even give me a chance to answer :feelsclown:
:chad:

I meant yes but my thoughts were somewhere else, sorry. The question was actually if I'd ever had a gf and she said 'no', that was in my head.