Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To all incels who are currently still trying to approach women, please DO NO NEVER EVER

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Think that your lack for creative/entertaining/interesting conversations or your silly/non-funny Humor is the fault of your inceldom

Most women will tell you that crap, and it's dangerous

That shit can literally drive a man crazy, you will be trying to over-perfectionize every word you say/write, while chad farts into womens faces and they are loving him for that

It's your Looks, deepness and manliness of your voice, social Status and you low Inhibition which will make a women wet

NOT THE THINGS WHICH YOU SAY

@FACEandLMS buddy boyo, that’s all that matters. If you don’t have any of those, it’s over.

It's dirty job. After rejection always feal great shame that attention from me, supreme gentleman of culture, was desecrated by stupid spoiled femoid

Think that your lack for creative/entertaining/interesting conversations or your silly/non-funny Humor is the fault of your inceldom

That shit can literally drive a man crazy, you will be trying to over-perfectionize every word you say/write, while chad farts into womens faces and they are loving him for that

It's your Looks, deepness and manliness of your voice, social Status and you low Inhibition which will make a women wet

Listen to this when approaching girls .

They want the tyrannopedigree demeanor. Where someone is a tyrant/ omni dominant individual from birth.
Anything where they register you a non-pedigree person will come off as compensation. You need the essentials, and those iwth the best essentials are chosen. Humor/ conversationality is only a slight distinguishifier to the broad female population's idea of essential desirability.

It's the whites who probably came from inbred redneckness, or some ethnic background of niggers/ beaners/ chinks/ indians who are shit out of luck.
Mankind's nature is still cookie cutter with very little variation.
Chad farting in female's face is a good way to explain the sexuality of sucking dick.
The physioimplication of sucking dick is quite fun because it's the dirtiest part on the most sacred/ essential area of the body for a woman/ their head.
Essentially putting manliness over the place where all sense goes.
WHERE POWER DESTROYS THE SPACE OF SENSE.

Last edited:
That shit can literally drive a man crazy,
The rejections and stories of failed approaches I've heard on this forum are brutal as fuck.

It's just not worth it anymore.

@FACEandLMS buddy boyo, that’s all that matters. If you don’t have any of those, it’s over.

I agree but if you haven't tried ever in your life then you don't have any right to complain about not having what you have never even tried to get. Exception if you are hideous obviously.

However bad you nonapproachers feel, you have no idea what it is like to have actually TRIED.

E.g. being a CEO is hard but I can't complain how hard it is if I have never made the slightest effort.

I am not asking for a cute Becky to approach me. I am not attractive. I would just like for 1 in 50 approaches I do (of single mums, landwhales, etc) to result in more than women rejecting me.

I am not scared of rejection. I am bored of them.

Cold approaches will never work for uglies

Approaching a woman as a sub 8 is in 2019 is more dangerous than storming normandy

I agree but if you haven't tried ever in your life then you don't have any right to complain about not having what you have never even tried to get. Exception if you are hideous obviously.

However bad you nonapproachers feel, you have no idea what it is like to have actually TRIED.

E.g. being a CEO is hard but I can't complain how hard it is if I have never made the slightest effort.

I am not asking for a cute Becky to approach me. I am not attractive. I would just like for 1 in 50 approaches I do (of single mums, landwhales, etc) to result in more than women rejecting me.

Better to ldar, now rejection give me nightmares and insomnia

I’ve been rejected by about 30 women in real life since I got over my fear and started approaching around the age of 19. I’m 22 now. Very few women are worth approaching imo, I’m not even talking about attractiveness but attitude and lifestyle. I don’t want a booze guzzling whore, but I may have to start approaching them too.

I very rarely approach girls now, but on the rare occasions I do, I don't overthink or overanalyse it. I know my chances of success depend largely on whether she the girls finds me physically attractive or not, and the reality is that they just don't find me attractive. I looksmaxx when I go out approaching (shower, deodorant, clean, well-ironed clothes) but the peak level of attractiveness I can reach is not enough to attract the girls I like.
I've got the deep voice and low inhibition. I just don't have the looks and social status, and these are far more important.

I refuse to be a courtjester for foids.

Approaching is a good way to test if it’s truly over but also risky since most women count someone they find unattractive approaching them as ‘harrasement’.

I’ve been rejected by about 30 women in real life since I got over my fear and started approaching around the age of 19. I’m 22 now. Very few women are worth approaching imo, I’m not even talking about attractiveness but attitude and lifestyle. I don’t want a booze guzzling whore, but I may have to start approaching them too.

You've tried so I salute you for trying. There are guys here though who are scared of talking to women yet have the cheek to say it's over for them. I am not saying that approaching works, but at least try before you give up. Then you have good grounds to give up.

I remember a guy telling some paranormal shit to a foid to impress her, was very ridiculous and still she was attracted to him , looks is everything.

Approaching is a good way to test if it’s truly over but also risky since most women count someone they find unattractive approaching them as ‘harrasement’.
Super high IQ

Cold approaching is fucking creepy and retarded if you're ugly

Very true... I have gone through that myself. I was studying PUA and trying to perfectionize my "game" until I realized my "game" doesn't fucking matter. There is this saying that you often hear from foids: "The right guy can't do anything wrong and the wrong guy can't do anything right." meaning that if she is attracted it doesn't matter how he acts. If she is not attracted it doesn't matter either. She is either attracted or not and it has nothing to do with what you say or how you act.

JFL at all @FACEandLMS talk about game on the last live stream

Face what you need to understand is that men were never supposed to be doing this shit, were not the sex that is supposed to beautifying ourselves, working on conversational skills, etc. In the past we would just take what we want, that's what males have always done, the men in the past didn't have to do all this shit, so you are speaking about "game" like its something natural that men just haven't trained enough in, were not supposed to be doing this shit period, were supposed to be paying fathers/asking fathers for their daughters hand in marriage.

Masculinity itself has been feminized and guys like you have fallen hook line and sinker for it, because you affirm these "new norms" as though they are actually what masculine behaviors are, they aren't, today men are operating like women, because the rules have drastically changed.

I did a decent amount of approaches, but with the cucked mindset you have I'm sure you've done way more, and polished up on your conversation skills over months and months of "training", and for what, lets say you did get a GF because of this, would all that effort HONEST HAVE BEEN WORTH IT
  1. There is no guarantee she won't cheat on you
  2. There's no guarantee she won't leave you
  3. More likely than not she is going to be significantly below your level of looks (you'd be lucky of she was only 1 league down)
  4. More likely than not you'd just be betabuxx
  5. Etc
So even if game did matter, doing a simple cost/benefit analysis, anyone can see that the time and effort is not worth the reward, not even close. Its like buying a lottery card that allows you to enter that card into another lottery lol, you are gambling to win a chance to gamble some more, that's all that attempts at "ascension" are.

Last edited:
Giga IQ. Approaching foids as an incel = asking to be mocked.

If you’re desensitized enough cold approach foids to ruin their day if the risk of being #metoo’d is minimal.

why the fuck should i try "aproaching"knowing im ugly and have a microdick? it fucking kills me inside you need to adress the dickpill more in your videos its a crucial part, im barely functioning these days

why the fuck should i try "aproaching"knowing im ugly and have a microdick? it fucking kills me inside you need to adress the dickpill more in your videos its a crucial part, im barely functioning these days

@FACEandLMS
You are tall as fuck and you have a big dick, if your face is the only thing stopping you, aren't you really just lacking in creativity whilst ironically telling men we need to "work on game"

Have you tried locating where blind women congregate and targeting blind women?

The blind woman strat would likely work out great for you, of course its a lot of responsibility though, but hey you can pump and dump, not like she knows your face lol.

Last edited:
JFL at all @FACEandLMS talk about game on the last live stream

Face what you need to understand is that men were never supposed to be doing this shit, were not the sex that is supposed to beautifying ourselves, working on conversational skills, etc. In the past we would just take what we want, that's what males have always done, the men in the past didn't have to do all this shit, so you are speaking about "game" like its something natural that men just haven't trained enough in, were not supposed to be doing this shit period, were supposed to be paying fathers/asking fathers for their daughters hand in marriage.

Masculinity itself has been feminized and guys like you have fallen hook line and sinker for it, because you affirm these "new norms" as though they are actually what masculine behaviors are, they aren't, today men are operating like women, because the rules have drastically changed.

I did a decent amount of approaches, but with the cucked mindset you have I'm sure you've done way more, and polished up on your conversation skills over months and months of "training", and for what, lets say you did get a GF because of this, would all that effort HONEST HAVE BEEN WORTH IT
  1. There is no guarantee she won't cheat on you
  2. There's no guarantee she won't leave you
  3. More likely than not she is going to be significantly below your level of looks (you'd be lucky of she was only 1 league down)
  4. More likely than not you'd just be betabuxx
  5. Etc
So even if game did matter, doing a simple cost/benefit analysis, anyone can see that the time and effort is not worth the reward, not even close. Its like buying a lottery card that allows you to enter that card into another lottery lol, you are gambling to win a chance to gamble some more, that's all that attempts at "ascension" are.
Insanely high IQ, bookmarked.

@FACEandLMS
You are tall as fuck and you have a big dick, if your face is the only thing stopping you, aren't you really just lacking in creativity whilst ironically telling men we need to "work on game"

Have you tried locating where blind women congregate and targeting blind women?

The blind woman strat would likely work out great for you, of course its a lot of responsibility though, but hey you can pump and dump, not like she knows your face lol.

Some context is needed. I am saying, maxx everything: game, style, looks, social circle, etc. Approach some girls if you get to a decent enough level. If you find none of that works, then you know you have tried everything. We have 15 year old boys on this forum who have never spoken to a woman before who think they're incel.

Do you mean a legit micropenis? Then it is over. The handful of women on the planet who put up with a microdick, you are unlikely to find, and you would still need to pass their other tests, e.g. looks, height, confidence, race, hair, etc.

It’s not even worth it tbh. I gave up a year or two ago. It was a total waste of time then I became black pilled so honestly most 3D women disgust me