Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To all journalists and regular people who refuse to believe the points we make have merit, watch this video please and listen to the academics.

KillerCel

KillerCel

Recruit
★★
If you are mature enough to be challenged in your bias against us and the points we make ( The so called Blackpills ) watch this video.

This 20 minute video is a compilation of qualified academics speaking very soberly and comparatively objective about our plights:

I know that this video is listed in the introduction material when coming to this site, but i have to underline how valuable this video is in evaluating our statements about the broken system we loath about objectively.

Last edited:
Why does this matter? There is no logical way to win people on an issue like this. This is a purely emotional issue that is only won with force and cannot be won by debate or convincing. Think somehting like abortion.

If I'm some clown who never suffered like an incel does, why would watching some video about people who are "academic" change my mind? I can watch a youtube video about academics telling me being gay is OK and it won't make me budge one inch.

The people here come to watch the monkeys in the zoo for a few minutes then they return to their lives.

Why does this matter? There is no logical way to win people on an issue like this. This is a purely emotional issue that is only won with force and cannot be won by debate or convincing. Think somehting like abortion.

If I'm some clown who never suffered like an incel does, why would watching some video about people who are "academic" change my mind? I can watch a youtube video about academics telling me being gay is OK and it won't make me budge one inch.

The people here come to watch the monkeys in the zoo for a few minutes then they return to their lives.

You hit the nail on the head that normies and most journalists are very emotional and fail to acknowledge the science and social dynamics that are creating this incel epidemic and instead want to keep their idealistic and innocent world view intact.

Still there might be one or two honest and open minded journalists who come across this and start a serious discussion that our problems are not something to be ignored or fought against because of fear of violence, but it will have extreme consequences for society as a whole in many ways if they don't do anything to solve the issues we are facing.

Journalism is no longer about fair and objective reporting. It is all about emotion and outrage.

HONK HONK

That video is sort of life fuel tbh

they will be considered like climate change denialists

Journalism is no longer about fair and objective reporting. It is all about emotion and outrage.

HONK HONK
that's inevitably what happens when a profession reaches a tipping point of foids

You hit the nail on the head that normies and most journalists are very emotional and fail to acknowledge the science and social dynamics that are creating this incel epidemic and instead want to keep their idealistic and innocent world view intact.

Still there might be one or two honest and open minded journalists who come across this and start a serious discussion that our problems are not something to be ignored or fought against because of fear of violence, but it will have extreme consequences for society as a whole in many ways if they don't do anything to solve the issues we are facing.

honest and open minded
journalist

pick one