Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all my fellow Wageslaves: On average - What percentage of effort do you put into your work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
If I had to honestly rate my performance considering my lowest productive day and average day and highest productive day I would honestly say I give my job about 60-65% of my full attention and hard work. Just a slightly bit more than half so I'm considered an above-average worker but not enough for me to ever be put in charge of anything.

Why do I post about this topic now?
Two weeks ago I had my employee evaluation. Turns out I'm more productive working from home. Also turns out management wants me to train in additional things because I am meeting all my quotas so they are adding additional quotas as a reward I guess? Now I'm in the middle of training and bored as shit and hate that my other coworkers aren't doing this because they aren't fucking productive enough to be blessed with this new training. FUCK!!!!

I’m a cashier so how much more can you do than scan something. When I’m working at a self checkout though there is a lot more you can do and I notice quite a few people are lazier than me. But it’s a low entry job so who really cares how much effort goes into it.

If I had to honestly rate my performance considering my lowest productive day and average day and highest productive day I would honestly say I give my job about 60-65% of my full attention and hard work. Just a slightly bit more than half so I'm considered an above-average worker but not enough for me to ever be put in charge of anything.

Why do I post about this topic now?
Two weeks ago I had my employee evaluation. Turns out I'm more productive working from home. Also turns out management wants me to train in additional things because I am meeting all my quotas so they are adding additional quotas as a reward I guess? Now I'm in the middle of training and bored as shit and hate that my other coworkers aren't doing this because they aren't fucking productive enough to be blessed with this new training. FUCK!!!!
From 0% when I am demotivated to 100%. My job is sometimes my source of suicidefuel, but also something that prevents me from roping. I am sometimes a very diligent worker, sometimes not. I always oscillate between a great level of fascination/diligency and boredom/ignorance. I am however very shitty when it comes to doing things with my bare hands due to having motoric problems. If I lost my job/studies, I would kms - ded srs.

Never put 100% effort into it else they will give you 100% more work to do and then your 100% becomes 50%.

Just be half fast!

Yes, around 50-60% is what they deserve. Not more.

Enough to get customers in and out as QUICK as possible. Effort wise theirs no raise in site and I only slave for the health insurance tbh so fuck cucking hard for nothing.

This is an interesting question - we get put under pressure where I work to deliver results. If we have a problem on a production line it has to be sorted - bosses will notice if our quota is down. Then they get up our arse - on the other hand other jobs you can get away with slacking on or citing difficulties or claiming I was on a breakdown or planned maintenance.

I'd say I put in 60% effort - some things I put 100% into but by doing that it keeps the bosses off my back and means I can slack off 40% of the time. Like over Christmas I was in charge of 2 weeks of planned maintenance on our furnace and plating line. Some stuff was absolutely critical and simply had to be ready but me and the guys sat down and agreed what we were going to do and we decided to ignore some items and claim "difficulties" on our main jobs. We can get over time to fix some of them at Easter. Others get kicked into the long grass.

Some nights I just don't feel it and put 10% effort in - I think the fact when it matters the bosses see I fixed it quick and put the work in keeps them distracted.

40%, and then sometimes amp up if needed.

65-75%
since my job requires me to pay very close attention to lots of details

The bare minimum. Just enough to not get into problems with my superior.