Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To all whitecels here. If you ever ascend with a noodle, abort your hapa sons

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

let's be honest, if you're here, you are close to the looks level of the dude on the right

bringing a hapa boy into this world is cruel. here's what will happen

love your son, kill him before he lives likes saint ER

Like that'll ever happen.

View attachment 268353

let's be honest, if you're here, you are close to the looks level of the dude on the right

View attachment 268356

if i got a noodle pregnant, i'd shove my hand up her uterus and pull the fetus out mortal kombat style, then step on it

damn i’m not white

tfw not white and no noodle waifu :feelscry:

Fuck dude I really wanted kids and a family ngl :cryfeels: if I end up getting one my kids will be subhuman and my wife would cheat on me

Would require to ascend first. Which is nothing but a fantasy at this point.

This is why goodlooking hapa males are so rare. Babies get 90% of their looks from their MOM. AMWF is almost nonexistent. WMAF is ubiquitous.

Fuck dude I really wanted kids and a family ngl :cryfeels: if I end up getting one my kids will be subhuman and my wife would cheat on me
just send your sperm to those hospitals with the frozen eggs, they let you choose which woman's eggs. expensive of course, but at least you can select for good genetics this way.

View attachment 268353

View attachment 268356

Holy shit that cartoon is literally my life, except worse bc im full rice.

And Keanu Reeves is a quarter Rice, not half.

And yeah AMWF partnerships are rarer than me shitting out a diamond out of my asshole. walk down any street and you will see WMAF partnerships SIGNIFICANTLY outnumber the other. Period.

If you white and get a Rice foid wife then she won't cheat on you. Who will she cheat with? You are probably her best white cock, thats why she married you. Just keep her happy and she won't leave you. Rice culture is about loyalty. Trust me, as a Rice.

So very true sir.
I really wanted to get this noodle I knew pregnant, but it may not have been so bad because I'm not jbw.

Also your AMWF examples are not fair, most are less than half Asian, plus there's a bias because only the top 0.01% of ricemen qualify for Stacy standards, so the kids are going to have better genes.
If you averaged out all the guys in WMAF relationships, the male has average PSL below the mean, typically 2.5-3, hence the kid is lower genetic stock

tfw not white and no noodle waifu :feelscry:

If you white and get a Rice foid wife then she won't cheat on you. Who will she cheat with? You are probably her best white cock, thats why she married you. Just keep her happy and she won't leave you. Rice culture is about loyalty. Trust me, as a Rice.
Westernized ones might because they can easily access chad/not as culturally in tune, fob ones probably wont because of the culture engrained in them.

Westernized ones might because they can easily access chad/not as culturally in tune, fob ones probably wont because of the culture engrained in them.

Disagree. Westernized ones only will cheat on you if you stop making good money. If you are lethargic and don't do shit, they may realize betabuxxing a Rice man is much better, and will just fuck white Chad on the side. That's the mind of a Rice foid.

FOB chinks and yellows definitely are more about loyalty, especially if children are involved.

Making a family is cucked

Ugly women shouldn't have children at all... Unless they want to be related to someone who will go ER

AMWF is almost nonexistent. WMAF is ubiquitous.
thats the funny part. chinksluts are so addicted to white cock but they are the ones birthing ugly children, while AMWF birth significantly better looking children

Don't even like kids, too much time and money.

any racemixing is degenerate @Daydreamincel

If you're gonna have a hapa that you want to be happy for the rest of it's life birth a girl & abort a boy.

reminder that if you have kid, there is a 50% your kid will be whore and a 40% your kid will be a non-Chad aka incel

If you're gonna be a hapa for the rest of your life you'd better stock up on a selection of good knife.

So from an ER point of view get a good BMW to transport you.

I won’t racemix

Asian male + White female breeds good children because white women who would ever date asian men would only pick the BEST Changs around.

Meanwhile, Asian female + White male breed shit children because the asian female is attempting to upgrade her genes with a white, whereas the white male himself is not genetically fit to begin with, and thus settles for the Asian female.

Hapas are genetic deaden-ends

Like that'll ever happen.
Asian male + White female breeds good children because white women who would ever date asian men would only pick the BEST Changs around.

Meanwhile, Asian female + White male breed shit children because the asian female is attempting to upgrade her genes with a white, whereas the white male himself is not genetically fit to begin with, and thus settles for the Asian female.

Hapas are genetic deaden-ends
Makes sense!

if i got a noodle pregnant, i'd shove my hand up her uterus and pull the fetus out mortal kombat style, then step on it
I'd eat it ngl, not wasting these calories and nutrients

i've never seen an am/wf pairing irl, think the asian has to be chang tier to pull it off

lol some of the hapas on the right are kind of Chadlite-becky tier

Ok. I will do that. as if it was even a possibility! LOL...

Good thing I'm not white or a human.

I dont have to worry about that

Bold of you to assume a subhuman like me could ascend. Making a hapa is criminal tbh

Just do not race mix in general.

Bold of you to assume a subhuman like me could ascend. Making a hapa is criminal tbh
most white dudes here won't ascend anyway, but a small minority might

Okay, I'll keep it in mind

I actually LMFAO at this, you should add the son on top of the 2nd pic and this would be a viral meme. JFL at whitecels, JBW theory is proven, just seamaxx and have good pullout game or use protection.

SEAmaxx is slowly proving not to work though. Increased globalization and access to IG from all over the world is making foids put Chads as the new minimum standard for men to try to impossibly achieve.

Every single foid from a WMAF marriage will end up a worse white worshipper, trying to get all rice genes out of her race as soon as possible with her own offspring.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back