Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy To anyone who says anime isn't blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 19079
  • Start date
Deleted member 19079

Deleted member 19079

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

some things don't change

Last edited:
"I watched one blackpilled anime, the whole industry is based now"

"I listened to some mumble rap songs. Guess all rappers are like that nowadays"

it's over for lolicels

should i watch jojo?? :feelstrash:

I wanted to watch jojo but I watched like 2 episodes and stopped. Should I watch the first season or do I start with Stardust Crusaders

I wanted to watch jojo but I watched like 2 episodes and stopped. Should I watch the first season or do I start with Stardust Crusaders
Yea ngl the first arc is very boring but you won’t get a lot of the references if you skip a season

Jojo is a pretty good anime and I'm currently on season 4. I've stopped watching it a while ago though.

Man, Jojo is literally Chad.
Dhpbbs77m8531

Current JoJo's is soy as fuck.
IMG 20191004 200010

you choose as example the gayest anime ever made

Over for lolicels

I don't keep up with Chinese cartoons, I just like the thot patrol JoJo clips. Isn't next season going to have a foid JoJo though? jfl it's over, not even thot patrol show can be pure anti-slaaneshi.

Anime haters are faggots larping as Incels.
Every Incel in my eyes is a lover of Anime.
Enough said.

lol at watching

should i watch jojo?? :feelstrash:

Yeah. Just don't end up like the soys that constantly quote or reference it. I have a bunch of interests both niche and normie and they have ALL been, at some point, muddied by some faggot referencing jojo. I'm gonna say it, weebs are becoming the new bronies (and I actually enjoy anime.)

Yeah. Just don't end up like the soys that constantly quote or reference it. I have a bunch of interests both niche and normie and they have ALL been, at some point, muddied by some faggot referencing jojo. I'm gonna say it, weebs are becoming the new bronies (and I actually enjoy anime.)
love JoJo but the community is cancer

This is why characters like

Pesci

Carne

are my favourites, also Carne stand is the most incel stand ever

Oki how many eps are there
I will watch it after helsing :feelstrash:

Oki how many eps are there
I will watch it after helsing :feelstrash:

I think they just finished part 5? I stopped watching midway into part 4. There's around 100 episodes I think.

I think they just finished part 5? I stopped watching midway into part 4. There's around 100 episodes I think.
Is it already completed? :feelstrash:

Nah they still got some more parts to go through. There's a manga that is pretty far ahead.
When will they be done with all eps? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: i prefer completed anime

disgusting weebs