Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To be Antisocial is a bliss.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
You just kick society out. You do nothing for them you dont depend on their whimes.

Fuck society.
Fuck it fuck people
Fuck all of them

agree, im antisocial af

Cope. You post here constanttly which means you cant enjoy being antisocial. If you were antisocial you would stare at a wall all day or live in the forest

I am antisocial but I wish I was not. I would pay to reset my mind and become normie tbh, being so self aware is crushing and its only gets worse as I age.

Hanekawa5

I am antisocial but I wish I was not. I would pay to reset my mind and become normie tbh, being so self aware is crushing and its only gets worse as I age.

View attachment 150738
You are not you are psypop faggot
Cope. You post here constanttly which means you cant enjoy being antisocial. If you were antisocial you would stare at a wall all day or live in the forest
Fuck you. You dont count as human.

Stop lying to yourself, it was society that told us to fuck off. I don't like this "I wasn't fired, I quit" mentality. Worst type of cope ever

Stop lying to yourself, it was society that told us to fuck off. I don't like this "I wasn't fired, I quit" mentality. Worst type of cope ever
Fuck you twat.

I'm as antisocial as it gets, since I have an avoidant personality. I literally avoid most people, even online I avoid interaction. Even people doing something good for me or complimenting me makes me feel bad and awkward, that's how much I avoid interaction.

And guess what? It would be a blessing, but it's actually a curse for only 1 reason, but that reason changes everything entirely: money. We need money to survive, and that means having to be around people, at work and other things. My antisocial tendencies make this a living hell for me. I am forced to leave the house for so many hours a day, and every second is like torture, from the moment I wake up I count the minutes before I can finally get home. Even when unemployed I'm filled with anxiety knowing that I'll have to eventually go back to work.

Indeed. Being community oriented sounds like being a work ant. I live for myself, for my own ends

I'm as antisocial as it gets, since I have an avoidant personality. I literally avoid most people, even online I avoid interaction. Even people doing something good for me or complimenting me makes me feel bad and awkward, that's how much I avoid interaction.

And guess what? It would be a blessing, but it's actually a curse for only 1 reason, but that reason changes everything entirely: money. We need money to survive, and that means having to be around people, work and other things. My antisocial tendencies make this a living hell for me. I am forced to leave the house for so many hours a day, and every second is like torture, from the moment I wake up I count the minutes before I can finally get home. Even when unemployed I'm filled with anxiety knowing that I'll have to eventually go back to work.
We dont need money
Fuck fuck fuck you

We need money to survive, and that means having to be around people, work and other things..
I fear a lot for my future. I'm a NEET living with parents currently but when i get older I will need to generate income without having any contacts, friendships, etc

cope you're still buying food and other shit like everyone else, so you acually need society.
prove me wrong.

Anti socials me senpai

We have to respect factory workers who make ropes and step ladders

And guess what? It would be a blessing, but it's actually a curse for only 1 reason, but that reason changes everything entirely: money. We need money to survive, and that means having to be around people, at work and other things. My antisocial tendencies make this a living hell for me. I am forced to leave the house for so many hours a day, and every second is like torture, from the moment I wake up I count the minutes before I can finally get home. Even when unemployed I'm filled with anxiety knowing that I'll have to eventually go back to work.

That work do you do?

cope you're still buying food and other shit like everyone else, so you acually need society.
prove me wrong.

I dont buy any food at all.

1I grow my own vegetables.
2 i have cattle ( and pigs)

Almost 1 year i survied by fishing.

I ve read hell lot of survivalist literature.

And i live absolutely alone.
Stop swearing at me when i prove you wrong
Fuck you